Questions K2 maxing

looksmaxxbro

looksmaxxbro

Banned
Need help boyos! (15 yrs old, soon 16)
I will be megadosing k2 when it arrives. I bought 90 capsules of 15mg, and will be taking 3 capsules everyday. It'll last a month.

Here's what i'm asking about:
When do you take the capsules? 1 capsule for breakfest, 1 for dinner and 1 before bed? Or just all 3 at the same time at any given point in the day?
What should my diet consist of? Does this even matter when i max k2? (breakfest, dinner etc.)

k2 aint gonna do shit, just inject test already before its over

• +1
Reactions: Slob and C0pe
Unironically thinking that some supervitamin is going to save your life :feelskek:

I'm your age taking 50 mgs per capsule, I take it after a meal as I always do with the rest of my supplements.

pretty sure it doesn't matter.

For diet just eat everything that's considered healthy and a lot, dietmaxxing like a bodybuilder is crucial for our ages.

some people say to include more calcium in so k2 utilizes it but idk, too much calcium is bad and mostly women need it instead.

k2 aint gonna do shit, just inject test already before its over
totally
Unironically thinking that some supervitamin is going to save your life :feelskek:
its called looksmaxing you dumbfuck.
I'm your age taking 50 mgs per capsule, I take it after a meal as I always do with the rest of my supplements.

pretty sure it doesn't matter.

For diet just eat everything that's considered healthy and a lot, dietmaxxing like a bodybuilder is crucial for our ages.

some people say to include more calcium in so k2 utilizes it but idk, too much calcium is bad and mostly women need it instead.
alright, but 50mg per capsule? wut? where'd u buy it from

Last edited:
You mean kope2?

i feel like k2+injecting T+ghmaxxing in puberty could lead to some insane high T skull growth, but k2 by itself? probably not.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Unmasked and DarknLost
Someone should try it
I will be doing a testosterone cycle soon. Will be using mk677 and I can add 105mg k2 mk4 every day to my cycle and report my face results in after 3 months.

17 yrs old btw

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Unmasked
alright, but 50mg per capsule? wut? where'd u buy it from

from a vitamin store locally (Holland & Barrett) you can still take 3x 15mg which is good enough.

Attachments

• 019056_A.jpg
    019056_A.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
Super jealous at the young guys on here who also have infinitey more money than me

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 1464
I would like to increase my maxilla for forward growth but I already have a big skull
Should I be taking k2?