Quitting caffeine, is it a good idea? Sleep max

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I feel like you need to do it to sleep max.

caffeine prevents iron absorbing. its poison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544, garoupilled_ and pneumocystosis
Haven't had caffeine in months and never felt better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 18544 and pneumocystosis
caffeine prevents iron absorbing. its poison
I would not be so categorical.

There have been a lot of studies in the past decade, showing a TON of benefits of coffee. From liver protection, to metabolic health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
I would not be so categorical.

There have been a lot of studies in the past decade, showing a TON of benefits of coffee. From liver protection, to metabolic health benefits.
coffee tastes like shit, wet bitter asphalt. even the speciality ones have shit taste.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 18544
if your having sleeping issues enoguh to try things to fix it, quiting caffeine isn't enough,

if you had really a coffe addictions many cups a day, tolerance it would make you a little sleepy from antihistamine effect

coffee tastes like shit, wet bitter asphalt. even the speciality ones have shit taste.
caffeine != coffe,
I'm addicted to caffeine ( green tea, guarana ).
Helps metabolism and make you ''energized'', kills appetite, make you feel great, works like very little drug.

Caffeine is literally a toxin and thats how your body registers it, the need to shit, the stomach tightening and nausea if drank on empty stomach, and most famously the alertness as enegy are just side effects of your body turning up the body to flush it out, raising cortisol and norepinephrine in this process

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_