Quitting nic for rhinoplasty

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Been in contact with a surgeon regarding rhino and he said I need to quit nic a month prior to and after the surgery. I really don't wanna do that. I love snus so fucking much. Is there any way I can get around it? Can I just lie and say that i quit while I keep using or will it kill me somehow?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Been in contact with a surgeon regarding rhino and he said I need to quit nic a month prior to and after the surgery. I really don't wanna do that. I love snus so fucking much. Is there any way I can get around it? Can I just lie and say that i quit while I keep using or will it kill me somehow?
Just threaten the surgeon you’ll kill his entire family if he refuses to operate on you.

(In gta roleplay as we are all civilised people on this website well some of us atleast i know i am)

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Perfection, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Little fag cannot stop sucking on nic to save his life, brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss and chosen-one
Just threaten the surgeon you’ll kill his entire family if he refuses to operate on you.

In gta roleplay as we are all civilised people on this website well some of us atleast i know i am
Same

Little fag cannot stop sucking on nic to save his life, brutal.
I've been addicted to nic since I was 12 (20 now), getting rid of an 8 year long addiction is just too hard

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
will it kill me somehow

All it will do is increase recovery time as it slows down healing and puts you at an increased chance of infections/clots/wound problems.

You should probably try quit as its a big increase in chance of issues but if you cant stop then it wont kill you.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and DildoFaggins
nah your chilling you will just recover slowly,smoking from 12 to 20 is not that bad just quit within 5 years and it wont affect you in anything tbh,your organs can heal from nearly any substance under 25

I've been addicted to nic since I was 12 (20 now), getting rid of an 8 year long addiction is just too hard
Bro how do you start at 12? Did some guy groom you into vaping or something?

Bro how do you start at 12? Did some guy groom you into vaping or something?
i use snus don't smoke, but yeah idk I started with a lot of shit young. nic and alcohol at 12, hard drugs at 13/14

You’ll be taking plenty of snus after surgery to cope with the swelling anyways just take a lil break for now

• +1
Reactions: plukee
i use snus don't smoke, but yeah idk I started with a lot of shit young. nic and alcohol at 12, hard drugs at 13/14
You definitely got groomed into that shit

Anyways your surgeon is an absolute cuck