All i did was lean out my face anyway. My features stayed the same lmao
that you actually get 20% against SIKKUNT IS RIDICIULOUS DUDE

and show the absolute state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
you have extreme short head and your head looks peanut dude peanut

nigga, i mean you are 16, i doubt that you get much female attention

you should know your place
You can say whatever you want about me, but if there is 1 thing you can't say, is that i have a narrow head.
My fwhr is 1,93 and i have noticeable zygos, idk where u came up with this

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6488
@qwertyqazqwerty mogs because he has good fwhr, good ipd, and is a good-hearted person

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4438, inceletto and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
You can say whatever you want about me, but if there is 1 thing you can't say, is that i have a narrow head.
View attachment 553610
He said short peanut skull , not narrow face . Stop distracting ur flaws jfl . We know ur FHWR is good stop coping

View attachment 553610
your head is short and its looks dumb

qwertz has high fwhr too anyways

• +1
@qwertyqazqwerty mogs because he has good fwhr, good ipd, and is a good-hearted person
my fwhr is also good, we're both on ipd extremes where it starts to become bad (both a bit too much) and i ain't a bad-hearted person tf but whatever

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 4438
He said short peanut skull , not narrow face . Stop distracting ur flaws jfl . We know ur FHWR is good stop coping
It's just that idk what i'm supposed to cope against lmao

Lmao this retard is saying he has face fat even though he’s 88lbs jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person

You got based since i don't see you bro,keep on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Sikkunt23

Oh u mean short head? Like not a tall one? Well ofcourse it is fuck you think shorter midface is ideal not horsefaces

Oh u mean short head? Like not a tall one? Well ofcourse it is fuck you think shorter midface is ideal not horsefaces
tall skull =/= horse face
Stop coping jfl
Small skull is never ideal

• JFL
my fwhr is also good, we're both on ipd extremes where it starts to become bad (both a bit too much) and i ain't a bad-hearted person tf but whatever
your ipd is severely spaced out while @qwertyqazqwerty has slightly closer ipd than normal, but he looks like normal. also, you are on here talking shit with @Sikkunt23 who is a chill guy so obviously you’ve done something wrong

• +1
R u blind fam
At 88lbs you’re don’t have face fat you’re just a boneless fucking chicken wing. Fucking eat something bro

• JFL
tall skull =/= horse face
Stop coping jfl
Small skull is never ideal
Oh, small skull. Is that what he meant. Now it's clear. All the shit ''short head'' ''peanut'' lead me to nowhere, didn't understand what the fuck he was saying. Well yeah, i have a small skull but it's proportionate to the rest of my body.

• JFL

you have a small head because you are only 5'7 dude, on 6'0 your head would be bigger over all

• +1
At 88lbs you’re don’t have face fat you’re just a boneless fucking chicken wing. Fucking eat something bro
I do have face fat, if i grab my cheeks and let go it'll literally wobble around for a second. Lmao

you have a small head because you are only 5'7 dude, on 6'0 your head would be bigger over all
that's what i just said

zayn malik is also small and has small head

but well, he mogs you by 3psl

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Vidyacoper
your ipd is severely spaced out while @qwertyqazqwerty has slightly closer ipd than normal, but he looks like normal. also, you are on here talking shit with @Sikkunt23 who is a chill guy so obviously you’ve done something wrong
Lmao.
He keeps on coming after me first. Idk what i did to him.
Ask him lmao

@RODEBLUR

why you cope with puberty man, my brother was already 6'0 with 13

and he also looked better than you

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Vidyacoper
I do have face fat, if i grab my cheeks and let go it'll literally wobble around for a second. Lmao
Still it doesn’t matter. You weigh less then an rescued concentration camp prisoner and you still don’t have hollow cheeks? You’re boneless bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
Still it doesn’t matter. You weigh less then an rescued concentration camp prisoner and you still don’t have hollow cheeks? You’re boneless bro
Rescued concentration camp inmates weigh around 25kg. Do some research.

@RODEBLUR

why you cope with puberty man, my brother was already 6'0 with 13

and he also looked better than you
I can't judge on his looks if no pics so i'm not gonna consider that point, and some people hit puberty earlier so he can be 6'' at 13

to be very honest @RODEBLUR is either larping his height or his weight. he’s either >86 pounds or less than 5’7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7240
Rescued concentration camp inmates weigh around 25kg. Do some research.
Why does it matter you’re still severely underweight and still have a “fat” face. Just admit you’re boneless and move on

• +1
I can't judge on his looks if no pics so i'm not gonna consider that point, and some people hit puberty earlier so he can be 6'' at 13
him with 15

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto and Vidyacoper
to be very honest @RODEBLUR is either larping his height or his weight. he’s either >86 pounds or less than 5’7
He must be a literal midget if he’s 88 lbs in which case it’s still over for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6488
I'm 5'7'' fam, what's wrong with you.

He must be a literal midget if he’s 88 lbs in which case it’s still over for him
yeah tbh 5’8+ is fine with face
but i don’t know why he’s larping his height/weight

if i had to predict, i’d say he’s 5’5 and 95 pounds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 7240
Why does it matter you’re still severely underweight and still have a “fat” face. Just admit you’re boneless and move on
I'm not boneless fam, i know that for a fact. maybe in body but facially i got bones

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
yeah tbh 5’8+ is fine with face
but i don’t know why he’s larping his height/weight

if i had to predict, i’d say he’s 5’5 and 95 pounds
Lol! 5'7'' barefoot fam, what's this cope

I'm 5'7'' fam, what's wrong with you.
bro 86 pounds at 5’7 you should be in ER rn

i used to be 90 pounds at 5’8 and i was as skinny as a stick (joker tier)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 7240
you are delusional dude

didnt expect you to accept reality
Dude looks way more average than me idk what drugs you're on but gimme some of that this is getting tiring

I'm 5'7'' barefoot. If that's midget to you well

Lol
Dickbag did you even read the comment I was responding too? Either you’re larping you’re weight or you’re height. No way you’re actually 88lbs and if you are you have more problems to face then a retarded mog battle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6488
bro 86 pounds at 5’7 you should be in ER rn

i used to be 90 pounds at 5’8 and i was as skinny as a stick (joker tier)
Not at all fam, do you have a fucking medical license or what to say that

5'7'' and 88 what's the shit

Dickbag did you even read the comment I was responding too? Either you’re larping you’re weight or you’re height. No way you’re actually 88lbs and if you are you have more problems to face then a retarded mog battle
It's not the first time i'm 88lbs fam. And i have no problem. So can you all stop playing doctor because at the end of the day none of you could point to where the aorta lies in the human body so shut it

Dude looks way more average than me idk what drugs you're on but gimme some of that this is getting tiring
thats right

because you are far away from average

you are 2,5psl , you would struggle against yoyome99 in mogbattle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Vidyacoper
thats right

because you are far away from average

you are 2,5psl , you would struggle against yoyome99 in mogbattle
Who's that

And yes i am far away from average

In a positive way

Also, 2,5psl? Lmao

You're really hitting midlife hard, huh?

Who's that

And yes i am far away from average

In a positive way

Also, 2,5psl? Lmao

You're really hitting midlife hard, huh?
do you get female attention?

proof?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
It's not the first time i'm 88lbs fam. And i have no problem. So can you all stop playing doctor because at the end of the day none of you could point to where the aorta lies in the human body so shut it
The normal weight for a 5’7 male is between 133-144lbs brother. You’re severely underweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488