R.I.P. for anyone in CS/programming

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 17345 and 10 others
Why is this guy talking about lefort 2? Is this a mainstream topic now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, 케이제이, Zonar and 21 others
can't wait for code monkeys, lawyers, and pretty much every other white collar job that involves processing and forwarding information to be replaced by AI, the only reason it hasn't happened yet because that's the majority of all jobs and no one knows what to do with so many useless people who essentially have zero talent for anything except regurgitating information.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, 케이제이, Deleted member 39692 and 24 others
True. I've tested the codes on my server and Azure environments, they work 99% of the time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Hero of the Imperium, Mewton and 4 others
ecf6d9e1-a67d-4709-9045-96735b3c5676-jpeg.2000862

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilly, MentalistKebab, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
After seeing your guys talk about this, I'm concluding that the trades still mog despite the downsides. @Pretty seems to be the only one saying ChatGPT is cope. Everyone else seems to be in agreement

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, alriodai, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Actually this is amazing for all those who are already developers right now. Because companies are slow to adapt new things. So you can pretend to code the whole time. Meanwhile you're just using AI to write most of the code for you.

In 5 years many low level jobs are automated, but at this stage you're ideally already a senior developer with actually useful skills where you do high level architecture which cant be automated that easily.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Hero of the Imperium, kuroganeikki and 6 others
After seeing your guys talk about this, I'm concluding that the trades still mog despite the downsides. @Pretty seems to be the only one saying ChatGPT is cope. Everyone else seems to be in agreement
In its current state, think 5 years from now. Gpt 3 was released just in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
so many useless people who essentially have zero talent for anything except regurgitating information.
sounds like wagie cope to me

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, kuroganeikki and Adamsmith12345
That was my only way to get rich:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, kuroganeikki, Finalcut123 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Antichrist, Deleted member 22354 and Patient A
so many people are getting degrees for jobs that are likely gonna be obsolete not far from now. think graphic design, translator, etc. etc. let alone the average office cuck. it's ova.

imagine putting money and hard work into a degree for years and shortly after you get cucked by AI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, fauxfox and 5 others
Actually this is amazing for all those who are already developers right now. Because companies are slow to adapt new things. So you can pretend to code the whole time. Meanwhile you're just using AI to write most of the code for you.

In 5 years many low level jobs are automated, but at this stage you're ideally already a senior developer with actually useful skills where you do high level architecture which cant be automated that easily.
It’s basically going to be senior developers pulling the ladder up from the student code monkey ground level to their higher level of the code monkey hierarchy. Meaning the levels in between no longer are accessible and cease to exist.

It’s going to become more competitive for senior positions. ESPECIALLY for the senior retards who have years of experience but are actually stupid and not creative, they will be challenged by the most intellectually elite of the filthy ground level code monkeys.

TL-DR:::::: There’s going to be a purge of shit senior coders in jobs they shouldn’t be in.

Bloodbath Battle of the highest iq aspies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Hero of the Imperium, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
I get free money from the government, I don't need to work.
and you're talking shit about those who supposedly don't have skills? lol

• +1
Reactions: ascension, koalendo, kuroganeikki and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
humanity is replacing itself for profit. this isn't gonna end well unless regulations are put in place.
Non elite iq humans working white collars information processing Jobs are going to be replaced

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Brutal moneymaxxing through CS was my only hope of living now even that’s gone
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and Finalcut123
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and tallnegga
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Patient A
carpenters are the new doctors

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and thereallegend
this shit is a monster it's a specific video game in hundred of other video games and it's just a beta, imagine how craazy it will be in 10 years?
IT gonna replace us all, the only way to not get replace is trough entreprenership

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 16677, alriodai and 1 other person
Ted was right we need a revolution to overthrow the industrial revolution shit is getting outta hand

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
can't wait for code monkeys, lawyers, and pretty much every other white collar job that involves processing and forwarding information to be replaced by AI, the only reason it hasn't happened yet because that's the majority of all jobs and no one knows what to do with so many useless people who essentially have zero talent for anything except regurgitating information.
Isnt that like everyone except a few brilliant minds? Most influencer are just people regurgitating information.

This whole forum is just people regurgitating information. Everything is just regurgitated information.

AI will rule us all. Just relax and watch it all burn.

Honestly, i have been doing my job for a week with Chatgpt and can confidently say that it almost replaces me entirely. In six months will probably be enough to replace me. But since its a government position its going to be a few years before they fire me, so i have time to build something else before the inevitable downfall.

The question is what to do, it seems like any info product type of business will be fucked with those technologies as Chatgpt is already a much better mentor than pretty much everything else.

Its such a mindfuck..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, PubertyMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
It'd cope, software engineers are one of the else threatened by AI fields.
Plus with a CS degree + software engineer experience at a good company it's a signal to all employees you are competent and high IQ so you can easily pivot and do other things. Unlike someone with an English or Finance degree lol.
MW-FN541_Visual_20170531164206_ZH.jpg

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 14392, alriodai and 1 other person
This just reads like jealous cope for people who get paid well to do cushiony jobs

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 14392, Finalcut123 and 2 others
Since it's pointless going the IT path, I wanna become a blackpilled surgeon. How do I start? I already know all the face ratios etc. and that Chico mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, temporomandibular32, Rodox and 2 others
humanity is replacing itself for profit. this isn't gonna end well unless regulations are put in place.
Who gives a shit if AIs take over our jobs communism will become a necessity. Thus we will basically have a life to live rather than slaving away at a job

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, The Antichrist, Growth Plate and 1 other person
AI only seems to be good for art. when it comes to practical things it is reatrded and requires human supervision

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and alriodai

Just imagine going through 4-5 years of Uni just to get cucked by AI, it's over for Programmingcels.

Soon Programmers will become like Latin, Hieroglyphics, Sanskrit and Ancient Egyptian experts: it will have it's value, but only for historical purposes.

Since it's pointless going the IT path, I wanna become a blackpilled surgeon. How do I start? I already know all the face ratios etc. and that Chico mogs
You can study like a retard to get into Uni then do 4 years of Medicine school (it's 6 here in Brazil) + 3 to 6 years of Plastic Surgery Residency so 7 to 10 years just to get your degree IF YOU DO EVERYTHING ON TIME, and after that you need to make a reputation/name for yourself (in a profession that basically BANS advertising lol).

Health field is a joke as are all unis, you are better doing technician courses.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and p0lishsubhuman

lol wtf i just watched. Most sane looksmax user. Yes i want to see you performing a lefort 2 with these steps the ai gave lol. 5 year surgeons will no longer exist everyone will be performing lefort 2 in themselves lol.

I used chat gpt to legit get high marks on a computer exam by copying and pasting questions and potential answers. Fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, eduardkoopman, Danish_Retard and 2 others

People saying learn a trade are dumb. Robotics is catching up too. Its much easier to automate something like dishwashing.

I'm not sure how this will play out I've thought of many theories. But bare minimum by 2030 every sub 100 IQ job will be capable of automation with enough demand. I'm not sure about the singularity but if things keep going then there will be a day when AI can beat the smartest mathematicians

Capitalism needs to go, AI's are fine.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, berlin.1969 and thereallegend
Lawyers will be okay though.
It's a human contact type of job.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
I tried it out, how is deals with Dutch tax law questions.
Results were meh. He dodges giving specific info, and tells to contact your tax advisor.

Screenshot 20221218 112800 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I tried it out, how is deals with Dutch tax law questions.
Results were meh. He dodges giving specific info, and tells to contact your tax advisor.

View attachment 2001888
Are you a lawyer? Theoretically, I think judges and lawyers might be replaceable in a lot of instances.

The AI would be a few shot learner capable of understanding natural language like gpt3. It would need to be trained with the local laws and extra info such as collision rules, as well as historical court decisions.

Last edited:
Talked with a 6 figure STEM worker yesterday and he told me to calm down. ChatGPT won’t mean much