Why CS is NOT dead

User28823

User28823

Kraken

tldw; ppl are entitled and are surprised that a high paying job is becoming increasingly competitive and those same ppl don't want to put in the effort

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Chintuck22, butterworld and 1 other person
Always remember that a random asian kid can do everything better than u bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, LooksThinker, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
Always remember that a random asian kid can do everything better than u bro
cool, great opportunity for me to learn from him

u have such a loser mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, backtothesewers, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
tech is probably one of the most soy fields u can work in and has no prestige to anyone but gook incels, the work is boring and every office is filled to the brim with subhuman neckbeards who have panic attacks at even the thought of talking to someone.

if you want something with real prestige then work in either finance or law, tell a foid that ur a software engineer at google and she will feel repulsed, but tell her ur a lawyer (harvey specter) or that u work on wall street (patrick bateman, jordan belfort etc) and she will be salivating for u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, russiancelreturns, pablomaxx and 2 others
tech is probably one of the most soy fields u can work in and has no prestige to anyone but gook incels, the work is boring and every office is filled to the brim with subhuman neckbeards who have panic attacks at even the thought of talking to someone.

if you want something with real prestige then work in either finance or law, tell a foid that ur a software engineer at google and she will feel repulsed, but tell her ur a lawyer (harvey specter) or that u work on wall street (patrick bateman, jordan belfort etc) and she will be salivating for u
you've clearly never worked in the field
also mirin coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers and wollet2
tbh id be fine with an average salary wfh coding job, but idk how to get that job

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
you've clearly never worked in the field
also mirin coping mechanism
i did work experience at a faang company as part of my comp sci course for A level and it was disgusting, never seen more subhumans at once all concentrated into one office space, put me off working in tech for life. if you want to rot in a tiny office space with nerds then go ahead

4080931_1713533326377.png

enjoy ur co workers jfl

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, piec, N8verBegan and 1 other person
i did work experience at a faang company as part of my comp sci course for A level and it was disgusting, never seen more subhumans at once all concentrated into one office space, put me off working in tech for life. if you want to rot in a tiny office space with nerds then go ahead

4080931_1713533326377.png

enjoy ur co workers jfl
100% larp considering u said this
subhuman neckbeards who have panic attacks at even the thought of talking to someone
you don't get into FAANG having panic attacks at the thought of talking to someone, let alone any company
also jfl at working in an office

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Jewish propaganda and white noise, im continuing my CS studies

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: backtothesewers, neverchadlite, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
100% larp considering u said this

you don't get into FAANG having panic attacks at the thought of talking to someone, let alone any company
also jfl at working in an office
you do in tech jfl, all they care about is how well you code and how you perform on leetcode, u could be the most non NT obese subhuman who bathes in manure and they would still hire you if u are mogger on leetcode and can code well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, tomaxino and wollet2
you do in tech jfl, all they care about is how well you code and how you perform on leetcode, u could be the most non NT obese subhuman who bathes in manure and they would still hire you if u are mogger on leetcode and can code well
once again showcasing ur absolute 0 experience in the field
sure they might be subhuman and non NT, but if they smell like shit or lack basic communication skills they're not getting hired or keeping the job for long
these people are often very normal, FAR more normal than the avg user on this forum

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
once again showcasing ur absolute 0 experience in the field
sure they might be subhuman and non NT, but if they smell like shit or lack basic communication skills they're not getting hired or keeping the job for long
these people are often very normal, FAR more normal than the avg user on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Funnyunenjoyer1
Glad CS2 is still striving

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, sub5c3l, axsen and 1 other person

most guys who end up choosing comp sci wouldnt be able to make it in finance/law the opposite is not true but if ure not a nerd u will suffer in comp sci

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
i dont even remember how to do euclidean division and women still wanna suck my cock. but i feel the end closer and closer. so brutal

• +1
unironically more fulfilled than u ever will be
theyre subhuman nerds whos ambitions in life are tailored around what corporations tell them, they have no aspirations in life therefore will always feel fulfilled

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, butterworld, piec and 1 other person
theyre subhuman nerds whos ambitions in life are tailored around what corporations tell them, they have no aspirations in life therefore will always feel fulfilled
you're just an ungrateful person unfortunately, no changing that

you're just an ungrateful person unfortunately, no changing that

idc tech nerd i have a business conference to go to, enjoy rotting in ur cubicle with ur smelly google t shirt covered in sweat stains jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Swarthy Knight
Business mogs CS idc what STEMcels try to tell me

• +1

All that matters is the face bro, ugly lawyer is 'cunning manipulative red flag' and handsome tall lawyer is "jordan belfort", ugly software engineer is "gook nerd ugly smells bad" and handsome software engineer is "I LIKE NERDY BOYS TEEHEEHEEE, hes my type teeheehhe".

there is no joke, u have that mindset
brootal
How is guessing someones ethnicity as a fun game translate to having a loser mindset JFL.

people are smarter than me i should give up everything and neet all day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Why give up bro neeting is never fun even if u cant get girls u can earn money and live alone in solitude in some hills or a forest

Why give up bro neeting is never fun even if u cant get girls u can earn money and live alone in solitude in some hills or a forest
U cant even get a joke lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
ppl are entitled and are surprised that a high paying job is becoming increasingly competitive and those same ppl don't want to put in the effort
You have to realize at the time if you just got some shit degree most were given a high paying job, they were fed false hope

• JFL
You have to realize at the time if you just got some shit degree most were given a high paying job, they were fed false hope
which was unrealistic in the long term, companies had plenty of free money from the gov to train ppl

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
layoffs this year just pushed everyone to try and apply to legacy companies and then these legacy companies now do 5-9 round interviews like there is no reason a $25/hr internship is doing 6 rounds of interviews when amazon only had a 1 round interview after an oa

• JFL
layoffs this year just pushed everyone to try and apply to legacy companies and then these legacy companies now do 5-9 round interviews like there is no reason a $25/hr internship is doing 6 rounds of interviews
cuz they can't afford to make a shitty hire anymore

when amazon only had a 1 round interview after an oa
maybe during covid yeah, now? doubt it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and gooner23
Its dead in university, its not dead for freelancing.

cuz they can't afford to make a shitty hire anymore

maybe during covid yeah, now? doubt it
i mean it just makes the company filled with indians and asian try hards that put in like 80 hours which is brutal for everyone, i know my manager hires chill ass people to fix culture

• JFL
i mean it just makes the company filled with indians and asian try hards that put in like 80 hours which is brutal for everyone, i know my manager hires chill ass people to fix culture
before i started working i rarely saw indians
now working in tech there is so fucking many :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23

Nobody gives a shit about prestige. Foids do not care if you even work anymore. It's all looks everywhere in life.

Finance and law you need connections and to be giga NT (nobody on this shit forum is capable of that). CS is unironically the only decent job incels on this forum can have.

wtf why business majors in this thread, go to your business meeting where you draw charts and shit

• JFL
gl but manlets unless in the north, but those are germanics
My dad had this south italian colleague who was 6'5 and had literally the perfect med face ive ever seen like he had tanned skin with icy blue turquoise eyes and a fucking chad jawline, but sadly he was very bluepilled and went bald and didnt do anything abt it and also took drugs so he went into depression somehow and drank himself to liver failure, and died 4 yrs ago.

• So Sad
My dad had this south italian colleague who was 6'5 and had literally the perfect med face ive ever seen like he had tanned skin with icy blue turquoise eyes and a fucking chad jawline, but sadly he was very bluepilled and went bald and didnt do anything abt it and also took drugs so he went into depression somehow and drank himself to liver failure, and died 4 yrs ago.
brutal, same thing happened with my uncle, a10 eyes and one of the most gl men ive ever seen irl but he went bald early and never went on fin or any drugs, lost all his hair and stopped working out as result, hes not depressed and still has decent wife but he lost half his psl in just a few years, norwood reaper spares no one

brutal, same thing happened with my uncle, a10 eyes and one of the most gl men ive ever seen irl but he went bald early and never went on fin or any drugs, lost all his hair and stopped working out as result, hes not depressed and still has decent wife but he lost half his psl in just a few years, norwood reaper spares no one
Norwood reaper is brutal

• +1