kpopmaxxer
Blackpill me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
It’s not good innit or else your gonna give birth to a mutt like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Acne Victim, Interested and 2 others
wouldnt risk it, we live in a society where it s optimal to have less kids & invest everything in them. don't want to fuck around like chads of the past, have 1000 kids & have my children's children slaving away.

Race mixing leads to retarded kids.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
dont really care but black+white can make mogger kids, second highest smv after whites tbh

do what you want race isn't real.

europeans differ as much from each-other as they do from asians or africans and nobody is dating within their phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Race mixxing will produce a new species of human

WMAF ends up with mostly incels unless female
while mulattoes or castizos mog hard so it depends of the mix

Only race mix with Whites if you can. Make sure they have coloured eyes

if the result is jeremy meeks then idc

europeans differ as much from each-other as they do from asians or africans and nobody is dating within their phenotype.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just repeating the same tired misrepresentations that race debooooonker IFL science types have been pushing forever. The 'greater variation within groups than between groups' line is fundamentally meaningless in answering the question of whether race is real, which is obvious to anyone with a good grasp of statistics, but nontheless dishonestly deployed by Certain People to gaslight normies.

We don't determine whether distinct groups of people exist or not by comparing their intra-group vs. inter-group variability. Instead we calculate the Euclidian distance between genetic samples belonging to various populations. When we do this we see that people of the same race cluster very closely together, in generally well-defined clines (with minor exceptions to this at certain cultural borderlands, i.e. Central Asia, Middle East, North Africa, etc.)

Blackpill me
Obviously not based. The only people who vigorously push a racemixing agenda are fetishists and self-hating ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Against. Most children grow up with identity issues too because they do not look like either parent. Imagine having a child that doesn't look like you? Imagine not being a possible donor to your son because you aren't genetically close enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747 and varbrah

Cope bro /pol told me that different races were different species based on schizo ramblings from a basement dwelling 16 year old who read the Bell Curve once! /s