Races that mature/peak the quickest.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Is it me or do the nordcels tend to mature or peak quicker than every other race, American blacks usually second. Some of these 16yearoldcels be looking like they done developing and it’s always nords, black people also tend to be fully grown early but they don’t descend nearly as badly, black don’t crack.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Zikel_Nut
Blacks have highest estrogen

High e = less aging better hair and skin
Nah black people age prob the best, they stay in their prime the longest, by 20 white people be balding and getting giga bloated faces, lots lose their jawline they had when they were younger then beardmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: cell0xide
Nah black people age prob the best, they stay in their prime the longest, by 20 white people be balding and getting giga bloated faces, lots lose their jawline they had when they were younger then beardmax
U must not have read wrote what I wrote

We know this already, that's why they say black don't crack and asians don't raisin like caucasian

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Blacks mature the fastest (earliest puberty, etc.)

depends on geographical location and not just race but blacks, then latinos, then East Asians, then whites (Slavs and meds and Iberians earliest, nordics after that, then Western European)

Aborigines probably even before blacks but just guessing

• +1
Asians age the best.

Would be blacks based on skin but they are more fat anf always smoke and go outside
Blacks don't take care of themselves, a 45 year old japanese woman will almost always look better than African american equivalent

Blacks don't take care of themselves, a 45 year old japanese woman will almost always look better than African american equivalent
At least being half Asian means I could age better

Something to feel good about

I’ve never got a sunburn in my life so that’s a good sign that my skin takes less damage from sun

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
depends on geographical location and not just race but blacks, then latinos, then East Asians, then whites (Slavs and meds and Iberians earliest, nordics after that, then Western European)

Aborigines probably even before blacks but just guessing
Why are you leaving curries and MENAs out of this ranking

Why are you leaving curries and MENAs out of this ranking
Forgot about them

Curries mature between East Asians and blacks but not sure how compares to Latino

Mena depends based on how white they are

• +1
Blacks have highest estrogen

High e = less aging better hair and skin
Lol if that were true, women would age better than men. We both know that’s not true.

It’s cus they have thicker skin and darker skin

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
what about hapas and mixed blacks with white
I dunno about black hapas but usually asian white mix like ER age well due to asian genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
At least being half Asian means I could age better

Something to feel good about

I’ve never got a sunburn in my life so that’s a good sign that my skin takes less damage from sun
Hapas age well, your pheno will age fine as long as you lead decent lifestyle. Asian genes are OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Hapas age well, your pheno will age fine as long as you lead decent lifestyle. Asian genes are OP
I’ve noticed people my age have much worse skin that me as in they get dynamic wrinkles when smiling whilst I do not

My skin is also better and thicker

could be my superior lifestyle though

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I’ve noticed people my age have much worse skin that me as in they get dynamic wrinkles when smiling whilst I do not

My skin is also better and thicker

could be my superior lifestyle though
Better lifestyle, normies drink, don't sleep or eat well. And you look nearly full asian so asian genes in you were dominant. You look at ER and he's more balanced and doesn't look as asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901