Racism is cucked.

This "unknown" concept was created for men to stop their women from fucking other men.
Races very rarely interacted with each other until recently, and even if they interacted with each other they were also extremely similar (different sorts of nordics meeting other nordics)

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Looks is all. But even with intelligence it is once again an individual thing and not muh race. Why brag about white IQ if you are retarded?
Shut the fuck up you gynocentric cuck.

Im not even "bragging" or whatever, my opinion is that all races should be seperated and live in their natural habitat.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Krakowski
Races very rarely interacted with each other until recently, and even if they interacted with each other they were also extremely similar (different sorts of nordics meeting other nordics)
Or does OP not understand that whites and whites are not the same race?

Im not even "bragging" or whatever, my opinion is that all races should be seperated and live in their natural habitat.
Obviously like any natural inspired person would want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

"Natural habitat" 💀

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, inceI and Deleted member 14693
Jfl at thinking subhumans and chads of the same race have more in common with eachothers than all chads combined and all subhumans combined.
acting like chads are all on the same team 💀

Not once have I met a chad, or even HTN who supports mass immigration or any of that other cucked liberal shit its always subhumans.
People of all races mainly stick to their own, even chads. You and liberals etc, are not going to change thousands of years of human evolution by saying "muh race doesnt exist" or "muh chad is the only race" or any of that faggot cringe shit.

JFL the subhumans are usually the ones supporting anti nationalism and anti racism because they feel rejected by their own ethnic community because they are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
They didn't because men were cockblocking each other, i heard story about whites women fucking black slaves (not only them but in another culture too) and accused them of rape afterward by fear of their community, this is why men and women are not similar and you can see it nowadays,women are just huge whore and have a different view on racism than their opposites.

These retards really think being "good looking" is the most valuable thing.

Holy shit, even the biggest tyrone is irrelevant to society cause of lackluster IQ

lol @ immediately resorting to personal attacks you emotional nerd

the entire basis of west is on individual freedoms, if it were about prioritizing "muh society" then we'd all be communist

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Bushman and HarrierDuBois
acting like chads are all on the same team 💀

Not once have I met a chad, or even HTN who supports mass immigration or any of that other cucked liberal shit its always subhumans.
People of all races mainly stick to their own, even chads. You and liberals etc, are not going to change thousands of years of human evolution by saying "muh race doesnt exist" or "muh chad is the only race" or any of that faggot cringe shit.

JFL the subhumans are usually the ones supporting anti nationalism and anti racism because they feel rejected by their own ethnic community because they are subhuman.
I don't act like they are on the same team, I just said they have more in common. Also 99% of supremacists of any race are subhuman.

"Natural habitat" 💀
Yeah, and? Africa belongs to black guys, Europe to white guys.

Im not even saying that one of these societies is inherently superior to the other, a african tribe also has its value in this world.

Doesn't mean that you should be mixing the two, letting them into our society.
lol @ immediately resorting to personal attacks you emotional nerd

the entire basis of west is on individual freedoms, if it were about prioritizing "muh society" then we'd all be communist
Where's the personal attack? He just confirmed that his entire values and world view revolves around looks, so appealing to females. That in itself is cucked and gynocentric. Thats literally just a fact and not a personal attack.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Shycel
They didn't because men were cockblocking each other, i heard story about whites women fucking black slaves (not only them but in another culture too) and accused them of rape afterward by fear of their community, this is why men and women are not similar and you can see it nowadays,women are just huge whore and have a different view on racism than their opposites.
Can’t tell if this is a joke or not

Imagine thinking of what you described as the past, like we always lived in society’s jfl some people really can’t imagine a non slave world

Some days I'm racist, some days I'm not :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
And no by nature men and women are the same - all they want is to pass on their genes, of course the women are more nurturing while men protect and hunt but they are not or less the same.

Also in nature women would like the man no matter what because we weren’t deformed, small communities and even if they wouldn’t for some reason they wouldn’t do anything because men “rape” women in nature (but it isn’t really rape because it’s natural)

Yeah, and? Africa belongs to black guys, Europe to white guys.

Im not even saying that one of these societies is inherently superior to the other, a african tribe also has its value in this world.

Doesn't mean that you should be mixing the two, letting them into our society.
I never said we should mix people, I said taking pride in your race/pheno/nation is dumb because you are not the chad.

Where's the personal attack? He just confirmed that his entire values and world view revolves around looks, so appealing to females. That in itself is cucked and gynocentric. Thats literally just a fact and not a personal attack.
Incorrect I do it to appeal to me, the satisfaction of mogging is beyond anything and female attention is just a bonus.

Can’t tell if this is a joke or not

Imagine thinking of what you described as the past, like we always lived in society’s jfl some people really can’t imagine a non slave world
The idea of staying together was shared by almost all races and of course men made the decisions,I have no idea what would have happened if it had been the other way around (slave or not).

And no by nature men and women are the same
Yeah for sure

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
does it not? Nearly everything a man does is in pursuit of a good future with a wife and kids

not gynocentric at all. Passing your genes onto next generation is literally #1 priority in evolution jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, MrGlutton and Deleted member 14693
And no by nature men and women are the same - all they want is to pass on their genes, of course the women are more nurturing while men protect and hunt but they are not or less the same.

Also in nature women would like the man no matter what because we weren’t deformed, small communities and even if they wouldn’t for some reason they wouldn’t do anything because men “rape” women in nature (but it isn’t really rape because it’s natural)
You do realize 17 women reproduced for every man in the past right? This means chad impregnated all the women and subchads had to unknowingly betabux since hunter gatherer days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and inceI
Goyim

Imagine being so dumb thinking the way people act today is natural
I never said it was 100% natural, but sometimes someone has to open the door for you to cross, but you still make the move.

I don't act like they are on the same team, I just said they have more in common. Also 99% of supremacists of any race are subhuman.
100% of all CUCKS of any race are subhuman

also jfl at all the shitskins in this thread who constantly spam race supremacist threads and agree with cuck OP, so retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shycel, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 6128
Although I am not racist since I only do things that are logical and racism is illogical.

I agree the forum is hypocrital however.
How is racism illogical?

Your thread is complaining that ugly white guys say thing such as "Nords mog blacks and indians" and theyre right nords do on average mog shitskins and not only that there are more white chads per capita

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
How is racism illogical?

Your thread is complaining that ugly white guys say thing such as "Nords mog blacks and indians" and theyre right nords do on average mog shitskins and not only that there are more white chads per capita
No I'm saying all types of subhuman with their supremacy are retarded, the only supremacy is chad.

100% of all CUCKS of any race are subhuman

also jfl at all the shitskins in this thread who constantly spam race supremacist threads and agree with cuck OP, so retarded.
How am I a cuck when racism is cucked? I freed myself of the self cucking.

How am I a cuck when racism is cucked? I freed myself of the self cucking.
>just let shitskins flood into our country bro ur nation doesnt matter cuz something something chad...

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and Deleted member 6128
>just let shitskins flood into our country bro ur nation doesnt matter cuz something something chad...
I don't understand why so many fucking people ever thought I insinuated ANYTHING about immigration politics??? I never even touched on that subject and it had nothing to do with my thread.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and n0rthface
How is racism illogical?

modern interpretation of racism is relatively new. It was started by anglo americans with race-based chattel slavery

"muh cucks" ironic when @heroin ancestors were fucking yours in the ass, breaking that nigger buck booty while you defend them

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and n0rthface
I don't understand why so many fucking people ever thought I insinuated ANYTHING about immigration politics??? I never even touched on that subject and it had nothing to do with my thread.
because ur talking about racism and nationalism and immigration is strongly connected to both topics and from the OP it seems like you support a mixed multi cultural society rather than a nationalist homogenous society

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
because ur talking about racism and nationalism and immigration is strongly connected to both topics and from the OP it seems like you support a mixed multi cultural society rather than a nationalist homogenous society
No, my entire point was claiming pride in nationality is cope when the attractive people in country dgaf about it and the subhumans just dickride getting cucked and mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
No I'm saying all types of subhuman with their supremacy are retarded, the only supremacy is chad.
ye and the ethnicity and race with more chads = superior right?

ye and the ethnicity and race with more chads = superior right?
No since how can a race that has subhuman be superior to a race that has chads?

It's not about the average since that has nothing to do with you and won't affect you on a personal level.

Race was literally created a few hundreds years ago, before it there was what it always is, moggers and moggees.
This is the stupidest and least educated thing I heard on this forum, I thought you scandis had atleast some level of education, seems like you learned everything from this retarded ass forum and now you make everything to be Chad-Subhuman thing even though most kings and queens were subhuman inbred mutts. Race is not a social construct you fucking idiot, you dont even know basic biology. I am honestly angry I had to type this long response to prove how stupid you are, honestly just fucking rope, if you are normie and this stupid there is no hope for you.
201DEBC3 F56F 436D B63C C0943D1A3AE4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, n0rthface and Shycel
This is the stupidest and least educated thing I heard on this forum, I thought you scandis had atleast some level of education, seems like you learned everything from this retarded ass forum and now you make everything to be Chad-Subhuman thing even though most kings and queens were subhuman inbred mutts. Race is not a social construct you fucking idiot, you dont even know basic biology. I am honestly angry I had to type this long response to prove how stupid you are, honestly just fucking rope, if you are normie and this stupid there is no hope for you.
View attachment 2280038
Race is a spectrum not a couple categories.

No, my entire point was claiming pride in nationality is cope when the attractive people in country dgaf about it and the subhumans just dickride getting cucked and mogged.
There are attractive ppl who have national pride and others that dont...
It isnt just one universal world where all attractive people are anti nationalist and tbh a lot of studies conclude the complete opposite.
(people who are Right wing are more attractive, have higher fertility and better jobs)
Race was literally created a few hundreds years ago
jfl low IQ asf

No since how can a race that has subhuman be superior to a race that has chads?

It's not about the average since that has nothing to do with you and won't affect you on a personal level.
but it does affect you on a personal level you races average literally influences your looks

But even with intelligence it is once again an individual thing and not muh race.
Do you want me to show you the data that says otherwise or are you smart enough to google it yourself?

Where's the personal attack? He just confirmed that his entire values and world view revolves around looks, so appealing to females. That in itself is cucked and gynocentric. Thats literally just a fact and not a personal atattack
Look, even if you are against gynocentrism you should still acknowledge the importance of looks in our modern day. Yes I myself am also against gynocentric cuckoldry and the desperate seeking of woman validation, but I still have no choice but to play by the rules in order to be in a better place in society. Yes things weren't always like that and the dating/mating dynamics weren't heavily based on looks before the last 300 years, but again, things have changed now. Dating/mating dynamics are relative, they are affected by the environment and culture. It just so happens that the current culture and environment allowed for women to have more rights and freedom, which led society to shift towards intersexual selection behavior. You were just born in the wrong era, that's all. Either improve your looks or prepare to embrace a life of sexlessness and loneliness. Don't try to cope with muh whoremaxxing thinking it is based androcentric behavior, because it's not. Whoremaxxing is inherently cucked because it's literally giving money to a woman in exchange for sex. When you give money to a woman you empower her, your ancestors had sex for free. The only way to truly be androcentric is to rapemaxx, because that's what you evolved to do, you didn't evolve to give money to women for sex, that's just absolutely cucked. Now I am not gonna go on about how rapemaxxing is virtually impossible to achieve in our current modern society, so I'm just going to conclude this by saying that you really have no option but to embrace lookism and gynocentric behavior if you truly want to be happy in the modern society.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 14693
Look, even if you are against gynocentrism you should still acknowledge the importance of looks in our modern day. Yes I myself am also against gynocentric cuckoldry and the desperate seeking of woman validation, but I still have no choice but to play by the rules in order to be in a better place in society. Yes things weren't always like that and the dating/mating dynamics weren't heavily based on looks before the last 300 years, but again, things have changed now. Dating/mating dynamics are relative, they are affected by the environment and culture. It just so happens that the current culture and environment allowed for women to have more rights and freedom, which led society to shift towards intersexual selection behavior. You were just born in the wrong era, that's all. Either improve your looks or prepare to embrace a life of sexlessness and loneliness. Don't try to cope with muh whoremaxxing thinking it is based androcentric behavior, because it's not. Whoremaxxing is inherently cucked because it's literally giving money to a woman in exchange for sex. When you give money to a woman you empower her, your ancestors had sex for free. The only way to truly be androcentric is to rapemaxx, because that's what you evolved to do, you didn't evolve to give money to women for sex, that's just absolutely cucked. Now I am not gonna go on about how rapemaxxing is virtually impossible to achieve in our current modern society, so I'm just going to conclude this by saying that you really have no option but to embrace lookism and gynocentric behavior if you truly want to be happy in the modern society.
Stop the bullshit and stop trying to project your depression onto other people.

I am happy.

Attractiveness is about overall bone mass
But you can tell an ethnik write this lol

What he’s saying makes sense.
If you are ugly and stupid, it’s delusional to gloat about the achievements of other members of your race.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Looks234 and Deleted member 21898
Stop the bullshit and stop trying to project your depression onto other people.

I am happy.
May ask what kind of androcentric behavior do you engage in? Are you whoremaxxing or what?

What he’s saying makes sense.
If you are ugly and stupid, it’s delusional to gloat about the achievements of other members of your race.
Niggas be 5’7 and ugly talking about “we are the tallest best looking race”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, bug_eye_blackcel, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person