Racism is cucked.

To specify, being actively racist is cucked and illogical.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level.

I never understood discussions about nordic vs med for example. A chad is a chad and will outperform the non chad, all there is to it.

Why take pride in your race or country? You are not other people and other people are not you.

If you happen to be a chad then you have fellow countrymen who are utter subhumans and vice versa, there is no übermensch or untermensch on a global scale, there are only chads of all colors, phenos, and nationalities ... and subhumans of those same labels.

That is the only übermensch and untermensch there is, the chad and the subhuman.

Inb4 "whites mog" "blacks mog" "meds mog" "nordics mog" Yeah perhaps ... but better question is do YOU?

My point is, just focus on yourself since that's all that matters.

Why be proud of how attractive scandinavians are if you are a pasty norwooding peanutskull yourself?

Why say meds mog if you are a greasy bignosed manlet yourself?

Why flex BBC if your dick is small?

View attachment 2279159

On the other hand, why shit on other races when there are many people of those races who look infinitely better than you could ever dream of doing.

Do you seriously think Chico gives a fuck about "saving the white race"?
No, all he cares about is saving himself, because that matters, that gives results.

HarrierDuBois

By being racist as a subhuman you are basically dickriding, and to be racist as a chad you are basically trying to cuck your own value.

Racism is pointless, just look good and brag about that instead of muh race muh nayshon💪💪💪!!!

Giving your time, energy and focus to things that won't help you is useless.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level, nothing else is relevant.
Being anti racist is cucked. You have no idea how things work little boy.

You are giving money to women, it is cucked
Keep jestermaxxing and crying about women if it makes you happy then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
What he’s saying makes sense.
If you are ugly and stupid, it’s delusional to gloat about the achievements of other members of your race.
You put it perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Niggas be 5’7 and ugly talking about “we are the tallest best looking race”
The advent of nationalism has been a disaster for the human race.

I find it funny when tards online brag about what some noble from their country did in the past.

Charlemagne or Frederick Barbarossa wouldn’t have even spat in these sfcel niggas direction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Earth Dollar, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person

I find it funny when tards online brag about what some noble from their country did in the past.

Charlemagne or Frederick Barbarossa wouldn’t have even spat in these sfcel niggas direction.
Also another thing I notice especially about white supremacist is that they are the swarthiest least looking white guys there are. 99% of nazis have dark hair and eyes, big noses etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Bushman

i dont think you even know what nationalism is, its not just an ideology of pride and bragging lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think you even know what nationalism is, its not just an ideology of pride and bragging lmfao.
Then why do all nationalists brag and act proud of things they have never done and people who would spit on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Bushman
True but most of that is just an expression of failings, so it's like telling a homeless guy to just get a house.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”​

― Lyndon B. Johnson

That's true for humans in general, they all aim for some sense of superiority because 99% of our environments are competitive, they promote comparing ourselves to others. I don't go after racists, homophobes, etc., because that simple mode of thinking is usually explained by something simple. That's the crazy thing, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc., there is always a simple explanation for it. Guys hating women because the women don't like them. Guys hating other races because they see some of those people doing better than them or maybe they had a negative interaction with them. Guys hating gays because they are repressed themselves or just grew up in a highly religious environment.

Hatred is one of the most easily explainable things, so it's why I don't care for it. People don't realize they are telling on themselves when they do this. I just sit in the corner and laugh. Imagine if I came on here complaining about chads 24/7, what would you inquire from this? If I came on complaining about gays all time or women? Yeah, it's really not a good look to people that understand basic psych. lol

Best example, my upbringing was unstable/trash as fuck, I hate normal families and people that seemingly have a normal life, if I encounter some youtuber with a seemingly good life, I'm out and it pisses me off. So yeah, if I can admit this, maybe others can see what I'm getting at. Try to address the root cause of your hate, because it's usually something simple.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, bug_eye_blackcel and HarrierDuBois
Racism is cucked said the white boy while his gf went out on a date with Tyrone and told him she will bring him back half eaten chicken tendies. The white boy smiled in acceptance

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and HarrierDuBois
Racism is cucked said the white boy while his gf went out on a date with Tyrone and told him she will bring him back half eaten chicken tendies. The white boy smiled in acceptance
I will never allow myself to be cucked and that's unrelated to race, the way you don't get cucked is to mog.

I know what nationalism is and that it isn’t just an “ideology of pride”

however, a lot of online nationalists brag/gloat about their conationals’ achievements despite having nothing to their own name.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
True but most of that is just an expression of failings, so it's like telling a homeless guy to just get a house.

That's true for humans in general, they all aim for some sense of superiority because 99% of our environments are competitive, they promote comparing ourselves to others. I don't go after racists, homophobes, etc., because that simple mode of thinking is usually explained by something simple. That's the crazy thing, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc., there is always a simple explanation for it. Guys hating women because the women don't like them. Guys hating other races because they see some of those people doing better than them or maybe they had a negative interaction with them. Guys hating gays because they are repressed themselves or just grew up in a highly religious environment.

Hatred is one of the most easily explainable things, so it's why I don't care for it. People don't realize they are telling on themselves when they do this. I just sit in the corner and laugh. Imagine if I came on here complaining about chads 24/7, what would you inquire from this? If I came on complaining about gays all time or women? Yeah, it's really not a good look to people that understand basic psych. lol

Best example, my upbringing was unstable/trash as fuck, I hate normal families and people that seemingly have a normal life, if I encounter some youtuber with a seemingly good life, I'm out and it pisses me off. So yeah, if I can admit this, maybe others can see what I'm getting at. Try to address the root cause of your hate, because it's usually something simple.
Good talk, read every last syllable. I agree 100%. Also most subhumans who try to gain some sort of companionship through race/pheno/nation are doing so to raise their own percieved value. They think instead of being bottom of the barrel genetic deadend now they are instead a X ... and everyone knows the X is better than the Y, so they are now better than these many millions of people just for that belonging, while they are still subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I know what nationalism is and that it isn’t just an “ideology of pride”

however, a lot of online nationalists brag/gloat about their conationals’ achievements despite having nothing to their own name.
Exactly, people who actually go out there and do shit have very little pride of other people and instead have pride of their own successes.

Shut the fuck up you gynocentric cuck.

Im not even "bragging" or whatever, my opinion is that all races should be seperated and live in their natural habitat.
Disagree. Gooks NEED white men like me

THERE'S ONLY ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE AND WE ALL BLEED RED RACISTS SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH AND GET CANCELLED!

THERE'S ONLY ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE AND WE ALL BLEED RED RACISTS SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH AND GET CANCELLED!
There are moggers and moggees, that is the true hierarchy.

Good talk, read every last syllable. I agree 100%. Also most subhumans who try to gain some sort of companionship through race/pheno/nation are doing so to raise their own percieved value. They think instead of being bottom of the barrel genetic deadend now they are instead a X ... and everyone knows the X is better than the Y, so they are now better than these many millions of people just for that belonging, while they are still subhuman.

Yeah, I also don't really despise those guys, beyond them harming people mentally/physically, I just pity them because they are usually just a product of their environment. If you are born to what is supposed to be deemed a "superior race" and you are not superior to every member of an "inferior race", all of these thing can come flooding into your mind, it's like a trap. That of course goes back to the LBJ quote, you can convince someone they are supposed to be superior and then you can profit off of their insecurity. Easy play and you see so many content creators doing this.

But that's the main issue with race, it's like IQ, we are using subjective interpretations as objective markers, when in reality our subjective interpretation is nowhere close to objectivity, so allowing this murkiness will have a bad impact on the minds of being associated with it. That's why @Crusile take on IQ was more important than I realized at the time, although I always had this opinion on race, I didn't really think to look at it from a "casualty" perspective, and from that, I would say even perpetrators of racism are "victims" in some way, which I guess explains my pity for them.

• +1
To specify, being actively racist is cucked and illogical.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level.

I never understood discussions about nordic vs med for example. A chad is a chad and will outperform the non chad, all there is to it.

Why take pride in your race or country? You are not other people and other people are not you.

If you happen to be a chad then you have fellow countrymen who are utter subhumans and vice versa, there is no übermensch or untermensch on a global scale, there are only chads of all colors, phenos, and nationalities ... and subhumans of those same labels.

That is the only übermensch and untermensch there is, the chad and the subhuman.

Inb4 "whites mog" "blacks mog" "meds mog" "nordics mog" Yeah perhaps ... but better question is do YOU?

My point is, just focus on yourself since that's all that matters.

Why be proud of how attractive scandinavians are if you are a pasty norwooding peanutskull yourself?

Why say meds mog if you are a greasy bignosed manlet yourself?

Why flex BBC if your dick is small?

View attachment 2279159

On the other hand, why shit on other races when there are many people of those races who look infinitely better than you could ever dream of doing.

Do you seriously think Chico gives a fuck about "saving the white race"?
No, all he cares about is saving himself, because that matters, that gives results.

HarrierDuBois

By being racist as a subhuman you are basically dickriding, and to be racist as a chad you are basically trying to cuck your own value.

Racism is pointless, just look good and brag about that instead of muh race muh nayshon💪💪💪!!!

Giving your time, energy and focus to things that won't help you is useless.

It is all about being attractive on an individual level, nothing else is relevant.
didnt read

Yeah, I also don't really despise those guys, beyond them harming people mentally/physically, I just pity them because they are usually just a product of their environment. If you are born to what is supposed to be deemed a "superior race" and you are not superior to every member of an "inferior race", all of these thing can come flooding into your mind, it's like a trap. That of course goes back to the LBJ quote, you can convince someone they are supposed to be superior and then you can profit off of their insecurity. Easy play and you see so many content creators doing this.

But that's the main issue with race, it's like IQ, we are using subjective interpretations as objective markers, when in reality our subjective interpretation is nowhere close to objectivity, so allowing this murkiness will have a bad impact on the minds of being associated with it. That's why @Crusile take on IQ was more important than I realized at the time, although I always had this opinion on race, I didn't really think to look at it from a "casualty" perspective, and from that, I would say even perpetrators of racism are "victims" in some way, which I guess explains my pity for them.
Mind sharing @Crusile IQ discussion? Also agree 100% once more. Feeling like you have to live up to what you are supposed to be is an easy way to trick people into acting as you want.

Racism is good for keeping diversity alive. Without some level of racism and race loyalty the whole world will become an unidentifable mutt race.

• Hmm...
Mind sharing @Crusile IQ discussion? Also agree 100% once more. Feeling like you have to live up to what you are supposed to be is an easy way to trick people into acting as you want.
Reference: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-are-niggas-on-here-so-obssessed-with-iq.728455/

He was basically dunking on us IQ focused simpletons, I was an IQ focused simpleton, I've moved on to thinking it could be possible quantify intelligence, but even then it probably wouldn't matter much and would likely cause more harm than good if we focused on it. Sorry if this was confusing, there are a lot of variables to consider and I'm trying to keep it short.

• +1
@HarrierDuBois this is stupid , racism is about having grandkids that arent black

Reference: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-are-niggas-on-here-so-obssessed-with-iq.728455/

He was basically dunking on us IQ focused simpletons, I was an IQ focused simpleton, I've moved on to thinking it could be possible quantify intelligence, but even then it probably wouldn't matter much and would likely cause more harm than good if we focused on it. Sorry if this was confusing, there are a lot of variables to consider and I'm trying to keep it short.
Clinging onto things that sets you apart from others with nothing to show for it is a common theme for all people who are unimpressive.

@HarrierDuBois this is stupid , racism is about having grandkids that arent black
Goal is to have grandkids that mog, ideally looks like yourself but at the end of the day looks >>> all.

Chico isn't white

Goal is to have grandkids that mog, ideally looks like yourself but at the end of the day looks >>> all.
chances are the bbc ur daughter will get pump and dumped raw by is not tyrone that will not give u meeks tier kids

I will have sons.
doesnt solve the problem and you see yeah haha u dont want blacked.com to your daughter haha!!!! hypocrite. NOT being racist is cucked , the jews are trying to make the white race extinct and ur a cuck to just let it happen, bbcs are self hating and want to bleach their genes , going on protests and being a whole sfcel is a waste of time but u need to be aware , maybe raise ur kids somewhere that immigration hasnt reached , beat up ur daughters black boyfriend idk

doesnt solve the problem and you see yeah haha u dont want blacked.com to your daughter haha!!!! hypocrite. NOT being racist is cucked , the jews are trying to make the white race extinct and ur a cuck to just let it happen, bbcs are self hating and want to bleach their genes , going on protests and being a whole sfcel is a waste of time but u need to be aware , maybe raise ur kids somewhere that immigration hasnt reached , beat up ur daughters black boyfriend idk
I am not a hypocrite, that argument does not work since I did not say I would not let my sons fuck black girls. All I said was I will have sons.

I am not a hypocrite, that argument does not work since I did not say I would not let my sons fuck black girls. All I said was I will have sons.
yeah but white men dont want black women , 8/10 mutts have white mothers

What does that have to do with me?
u want to have sons cos they wont be stuck with a black baby if they do get one and statitically wont date out unless they turn out incel and JBWmax

u want to have sons cos they wont be stuck with a black baby if they do get one and statitically wont date out unless they turn out incel and JBWmax
I want sons because I don't like the idea of anyone fucking my daughter.

• +1
Adsz

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and HarrierDuBois
Caged irl tbh. My post would not go well with reddit since I praise good looks and shit on subhumans which they hate.
well i would too if i looked like a redditor

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid