Racism is just social status tbh

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
The reason why people want to be white is the cause of status.

Whites are the higher scale of the social status cause of history n shit.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, ElTruecel, TechnoBoss and 11 others
[(Insert 2am thoughts) add tbh] VALID ARGUMENT!

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
ego boost thank god I’m white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner888 and futuregigamogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gaygymmaxx
Based brother based
Just my observation.

White have like giga status from birth from ethics, black etc

No reason u should be broke being born white imo

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Why do Gooks and Towelheads have lower status than BBC then

Why do Gooks and Towelheads have lower status than BBC then
Blacks have some status like rappers etc.

Gooks and Towelheads have like 0 status

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and SidharthTheSlayer
JBW is real in like 2/3 of the world

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
this is why equality is not something to strive for
life is all about power thats what mogging is about
men are obsessed with power women are obsessed with attention (which is their form of power)
black ppl always talk about wanting to be equal to whites but thats a waste of time because itll neevr happen
why would your oppressor's give up their power over you to be equal
black ppl need to strive about taking over not being equal bro
wasting time

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Frost969, borismonster and 1 other person
What places? Just curious

What are the best places to geomax as a tall darkskin?
Nowhere, don't listen to that cope. I guess america is decent for niggamaxxing.

White women fuck dogs, animals etc. They fuck black guys too.

If you have any self respect you should avoid white women as you are nothing more than a sex toy animal to them. They want u for sex, not for marriage and kids.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and NotCarv
men are obsessed with power women are obsessed with attention (which is their form of power)
black ppl always talk about wanting to be equal to whites but thats a waste of time because itll neevr happen
wasting time
I agree.

Blacks are not very smart why do continue to put all your money into white-owned products?

Jews legit have entire places they own, they own police departments, hella land.

We need to make Africa a superpower and put US dollars into it and slowly take over the US.

Power is not given it's taken all warlords took power like Mana Musa richest man in history.

Like Prophet Mohamed he legit was a leader who took over tons of empires:

Mansa Musa Role:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
wasting time
the UNIA was based

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
I agree.

Blacks are not very smart why do continue to put all your money into white-owned products?

Jews legit have entire places they own, they own police departments, hella land.

We need to make Africa a superpower and put US dollars into it and slowly take over the US.

Power is not given it's taken all warlords took power like Mana Musa richest man in history.

Like Prophet Mohamed he legit was a leader who took over tons of empires:

View attachment 2805811

Mansa Musa Role:

View attachment 2805813
african americand shoudl make an independent black state and make themsleves the best rather than take over whitey forget about europe you can be the centre of civilisation

african americand shoudl make an independent black state and make themsleves the best rather than take over whitey forget about europe you can be the centre of civilisation
Yep i agree. We can do it we want to fit into Whites so bad instead just taking power into our own hands.

Most blacks i've met are still in mental slavery doing the job of KKK creating pookies and killing other blacks.

"AS, African Americans have an estimated $1.6 trillion in spending power, but continue to lag behind all other groups in the U.S. as a whole in terms of financial wellness; and, WHEREAS, there is a strong link between financial literacy and financial wellness among African Americans."

"In 2020, a German study essentially echoed that figure when shifting the end year to 2030. A 2019 study by the IFC (International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group) estimated the annual cost to eradicate hunger in Africa alone would be about $5.25 billion."

• Woah
One of my goals is to create organization of black men like a cult like masons @gribsufer1

• Woah
african americand should make an independent black state and make themsleves the best rather than take over whitey forget about europe you can ain be the centre of civilisation rather thsn leech off us
I don't think it made any impact.
the jews destroyed it and replaced him with marxist Lucifer king

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
african americand should make an independent black state and make themsleves the best rather than take over whitey forget about europe you can ain be the centre of civilisation rather thsn leech off us

the jews destroyed it and replaced him with marxist Lucifer king
We need to load up on guns n shit and fight stop letting them us fuck us over

It is hence why everybody respects BBCs while urkels are free game

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Only men experience racism.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and NotCarv
We need to load up on guns n shit and fight stop letting them us fuck us over
you fuck us over more all you do i kill each other cos its cool and hood to do that and you all crave our women so much. i hate you all. RACE WAR NOWWWWW,
JK
jk
blacks used to be very nobke people before jews created thug culture, it was shortly after they smashed the UNIA that jazz came in and jews started dictating what blacks need to do , they used to be able to leave their doors unlocked in harlem before , we need to team up against jews bro. theyll destroy both of us using our own powers

you fuck us over more all you do i kill each other cos its cool and hood to do that and you all crave our women so much. i hate you all. RACE WAR NOWWWWW,
JK
jk
blacks used to be very nobke people before jews created thug culture, it was shortly after they smashed the UNIA that jazz came in and jews started dictating what blacks need to do , they used to be able to leave their doors unlocked in harlem before , we need to team up against jews bro. theyll destroy both of us using our own powers
i agree

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
What are the best places to geomax as a tall darkskin?
i might be wrong but i do think that east asian countries do not like masculine men, in contrary eastern european countries do like masculine men wich is why so many of them try to become more masculine by e.g shaving their going to gym, ukrainian women are feminime, wich means the men are also feminime, i believe this is the reason why so many middle eastern dudes go to russia to find a wife.

i do not hate blacks at all tbh idc about the 13/50 whatever like the racists, but i do completely hate miscegenation, do you agree with having miscegenation laws ?

i do not hate blacks at all tbh idc about the 13/50 whatever like the racists, but i do completely hate miscegenation, do you agree with having miscegenation laws ?
miscegenation laws are aids hell nah everyone should have freedom to do what they want

i might be wrong but i do think that east asian countries do not like masculine men, in contrary eastern european countries do like masculine men wich is why so many of them try to become more masculine by e.g shaving their going to gym, ukrainian women are feminime, wich means the men are also feminime, i believe this is the reason why so many middle eastern dudes go to russia to find a wife.
east asian beauty standard is just diff the roles are flipped they bitch the men around.

miscegenation laws are aids hell nah everyone should have freedom to do what they want
how are you a liberal dont you understand people having freedom to do whatever they want is what the jews want, its a rejection of higher ideals and leads to unrestrained self indulgence for the individual.

marcus garvy wanted racial purity for his people and i want it for mine thats why I like him

how are you a liberal dont you understand people having freedom to do whatever they want is what the jews want, its a rejection of higher ideals and leads to unrestrained self indulgence for the individual.
Im notliberal i am middle of coser/lib. im libertarian

• Love it
Freedom is best i don't want socail credit like china

Im notliberal i am middle of coser/lib. im libertarian
libertarianism is socially liberal
Freedom is best i don't want socail credit like china
thats communism, i hate communism, it wont have to be like that it will just be how like hiw pedophilia is illegal but for miscegenation

Not only that, many ppl also wanna be white because that’s the race that looks the best and has the highest SMV

Cope bhai make a Poll if people would prefer to be poor white or rich ethnic and see real result

Not only that, many ppl also wanna be white because that’s the race that looks the best and has the highest SMV
SMV cause of brainwashing/colonization.

Race that looks the best cause they made it that way.

If blacks did colonization and told people there skin was shit people would think the same as whites

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Cope bhai make a Poll if people would prefer to be poor white or rich ethnic and see real result
Brainwashing they only want benefits

SMV cause of brainwashing/colonization.

Race that looks the best cause they made it that way.

If blacks did colonization and told people there skin was shit people would think the same as whites
No lol that’s cope

No lol that’s cope
I can provide sources common sense.

Whites just have huge grip on the world cause of history they created beauty standard

Brainwashing they only want benefits
Ancient Romans bleached their hair blonde to look more like germanics, germanics were poor and had no Civiliziation but still Roman Females wanted to look like them

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ancient Romans bleached their hair blonde to look more like germanics, germanics were poor and had no Civiliziation but still Roman Females wanted to look like them
Ancient Romans bleached their hair blonde to emulate Germanics, who were perceived as poor and lacking civilization, is partially accurate based on historical accounts.

Roman women did dye their hair blonde, influenced by the appearance of blonde slaves brought from regions like France and Germany. This practice was not necessarily due to Germanics being poor or uncivilized but rather because blonde hair was associated with vigor, youth, and exoticism.

The desire for blonde hair among Roman women led to the use of various dyes and even wigs made from the hair of blonde slaves. While the Romans did have a fascination with blonde hair and its perceived attributes, it was not solely about emulating the Germanics' appearance due to their social status or lack of civilization

• +1

most of them are normies

• +1