Racism is just social status tbh

I can provide sources common sense.

Whites just have huge grip on the world cause of history they created beauty standard
SMV cause of brainwashing/colonization.

Race that looks the best cause they made it that way.
If blacks did colonization and told people there skin was shit people would think the same as whites

whites have been the beauty standard before they dominated/colonized the world, during times where ethnic empires ruled the world and whites had no influence on their societies they demanded white slaves and would pay the most of money for them out of any other race of slave.

also korea and japan were never colonized by white people yet the beauty standard is still white there?

white people being overrepresented in media/hollywood is not the cause of their SMV it's a consequence of it.

Incel TV had a great video addressing this common misconception but his channel and all his videos got nuked/deleted by youtube unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
whites have been the beauty standard before they dominated/colonized the world, during times where ethnic empires ruled the world and whites had no influence on their societies they demanded white slaves and would pay the most of money for them out of any other race of slave.

also korea and japan were never colonized by white people yet the beauty standard is still white there?

white people being overrepresented in media/hollywood is not the cause of their SMV it's a consequence of it.

Incel TV had a great video addressing this common misconception but his channel and all his videos got nuked/deleted by youtube unfortunately
oversimplified it tbh. Source?

Incel TV is ur source :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
oversimplified it tbh. Source?
he had some in his video, but i don't have any nor am i bothered/do i care enough to cite any tbh

he had some in his video, but i don't have any nor am i bothered/do i care enough to cite any
So u make statements without any proof good job lol

Roman women did dye their hair blonde, influenced by the appearance of blonde slaves brought from regions like France and Germany. This practice was not necessarily due to Germanics being poor or uncivilized but rather because blonde hair was associated with vigor, youth, and exoticism.
You just stated yourself that those people immitated White people not because of Status but because they just look better. Early after the discovery of germanics, Blonde hair was associated with low status labour - Prostituion, yet that didnt stop Roman Females from dying their Hair Blonde.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You just stated yourself that those people immitated White people not because of Status but because they just look better. Early after the discovery of germanics, Blonde hair was associated with low status labour - Prostituion, yet that didnt stop Roman Females from dying their Blonde.
germanic girls have been fogging meds since ancient times :lul: @buflek

• JFL

whites have been the beauty standard:
Economic, social, and political considerations often played significant roles in determining who became slaves and under what circumstances. The assertion that whites were uniquely sought after as slaves overlooks the multifaceted nature of historical slavery.

It's inaccurate to claim that whites had no influence on societies outside of Europe before they dominated the world. Historical interactions, trade, migration, and cultural exchange have occurred between different regions for millennia.

Korea and Japan's beauty standards: They were still influenced by Western ideals of beauty through globalization, media, and cultural exchange.

white people being overrepresented in media/hollywood: This statement is contentious. While it's true that white people are overrepresented in Western media, attributing this solely to their sexual market value (SMV) is reductionist. The overrepresentation of white individuals in media can be attributed to historical factors, systemic biases, and power structures within the entertainment industry.

It's essential to critically evaluate sources and claims, considering evidence.

• JFL
You just stated yourself that those people immitated White people not because of Status but because they just look better. Early after the discovery of germanics, Blonde hair was associated with low status labour - Prostituion, yet that didnt stop Roman Females from dying their Hair Blonde.
It ties back to my point its a status thing

Give me a source and i'll change my mind

@yeeyeeslayer @hiwasuwor

Economic, social, and political considerations often played significant roles in determining who became slaves and under what circumstances. The assertion that whites were uniquely sought after as slaves overlooks the multifaceted nature of historical slavery.

It's inaccurate to claim that whites had no influence on societies outside of Europe before they dominated the world. Historical interactions, trade, migration, and cultural exchange have occurred between different regions for millennia.

Korea and Japan's beauty standards: They were still influenced by Western ideals of beauty through globalization, media, and cultural exchange.

white people being overrepresented in media/hollywood: This statement is contentious. While it's true that white people are overrepresented in Western media, attributing this solely to their sexual market value (SMV) is reductionist. The overrepresentation of white individuals in media can be attributed to historical factors, systemic biases, and power structures within the entertainment industry.

did you just ask chat gpt 'why are white people the beauty standard in japan and korea' ?:lul:

• +1
germanic girls have been fogging meds since ancient times :lul: @buflek
Roman females would literally rather look like prostitutes than have black hair.

Asjdhkjsadkw

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and yeeyeeslayer
Roman females would literally rather look like prostitutes than have black hair.

View attachment 2810396

Social status played a significant role in shaping beauty standards in ancient Rome. Like in many other societies, beauty ideals were often associated with specific social classes, and conforming to these ideals could signal one's status, wealth, and social standing.

"Portraits and sculptures from ancient Rome frequently depicted individuals in idealized forms, with attributes associated with beauty and status. Blonde hair was indeed represented in some of these artworks, particularly among portraits of affluent individuals. However, it's essential to note that artistic conventions and symbolism could also influence how certain features were portrayed."

did you just ask chat gpt 'why are white people the beauty standard in japan and korea' ?:lul:
I just wrote it and told chatgpt make it sound better im not the best in grammar lol

• JFL

I don’t really agree with this. The “over representation “ of whites in media is simply due to the fact that the US is majority white, and most famous movies/TV shows are produced here.

Korea and Japan's white beauty standard was due to classism. The peasant that worked outside all day was darker than the noble.

Koreans and Japanese thought large eyes was a barbaric demonic trait. Europeans were depicted similar to oni.

Japan literally genocided their caucasiod people (ainu)

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
I don’t really agree with this. The “over representation “ of whites in media is simply due to the fact that the US is majority white, and most famous movies/TV shows are produced here.
Bro forgot when blacks couldn't work job, vote and buy house :lul:

Bro forgot when blacks couldn't work job, vote and buy house :lul:
I don’t understand why that refutes my point? Or why that proves your point that whites are “overepresented”

I don’t understand why that refutes my point? Or why that proves your point that whites are “overepresented”
I expect more from you.

If i can't work a job or vote how would get time go to acting school when i can't even eat?

You think they will let a black person get in the media when they had bunch racist people back then?

It's been shown that racist legit didn't wanna give black jobs till now

I expect more from you.

If i can't work a job or vote how would get time go to acting school when i can't even eat?

You think they will let a black person get in the media when they had bunch racist people back then?

It's been shown that racist legit didn't wanna give black jobs till now
Acting skills are not affected by how your people were treated in the past.

There’s plenty of amazing black actors. Their grandparents endured the same racism.

You’re acting like slavery and Jim Crowe laws ended in 2000 or something.

I don’t really know what you’re even saying when you say “If i can't work a job or vote how would get time go to acting school when i can't even eat?” because how has this been an issue in the last 30 years? You’re saying that blacks still can’t get into media because of that past racism? I think that’s a cop out of an answer.

I think a big majority of famous actors were “classically trained” and I don’t think this appeals to a majority of young black people.

But funny enough, two black women that I’ve dated were both enrolled in colleges that catered to drama and acting. One went to AMDA here in the city. The other one did some light acting on Broadway.

And shouldn’t the same concept apply to everything? If they’re too busy starving and can’t go to school or vote or work a job, why aren’t they underrepresented in everything?

Take pro sports for example. Much like ballet/dancing or acting, you need to start young and be talented and go to good schools in order to make it far. Yet blacks do not seem to have a problem being represented in sports. Look at the NFL & basketball. To make it in the NFL you basically have to go to an amazing (probably expensive) school. This further supports my hypothesis that it’s more so down to the interests of young black/whites/Asians etc rather than there being some problem with them just not being able to afford school or w/e because of racism in the past.

53% of NFL players are black. Why aren’t Asians represented in pro sports more? Why aren’t Asians represented more in acting? They take a different approach to careers as a whole. Maybe due to cultural norms, parents, etc.

• +1
@TechnoBoss I think we having two diff convos we are both right lol

• +1
What is even ur topic?

What is even ur topic?
You’re saying blacks are underrepresented in acting/movies.And your argument for that makes it sound as though generational racism played a role as to why this is the case.

I’m saying it’s not.

One more statistic is that in 2021 73.2% of players were black in NBA. Is this over representation? Would you prefer if less qualified white players were given priority for representation purposes?

Does this mean that whites aren’t desired as much for the NBA/NFL? No.

Asians are actually being discriminated against when it comes to entrance into colleges and have to score HIGHER than whites or blacks to be equally as considered. Whites who scores were lower on that test they require for colleges (forgot the name) were being taken over Asians who scored higher. Same applies for black, and Hispanics.

Last edited:
You’re saying blacks are underrepresented. And your argument for that makes it sound as though generational racism played a role as to why this is the case.

I’m saying it’s not.

One more statistic is that in 2021 73.2% of players were black in NBA. Is this over representation? Would you prefer if less qualified white players were given priority for representation purposes?

I don't think its a good idea to bring up sports.

Sports is legit genes + sprinkle of hard work.

You’re saying blacks are underrepresented in acting/movies.And your argument for that makes it sound as though generational racism played a role as to why this is the case.

I’m saying it’s not.

Asians are actually being discriminated against when it comes to entrance into colleges and have to score HIGHER than whites or blacks to be equally as considered. Whites who scores were lower on that test they require for colleges (forgot the name) were being taken over Asians who scored higher. Same applies for black, and Hispanics.
Generational racism plays a significant role in why white actors are more prominently seen on TV and in movies compared to actors of other races. Research indicates that Hollywood has a history of job exclusion and racially stereotyped roles, perpetuating racial stereotypes since its early days[1]. Studies show that biased media portrayals of racial groups impact society, with Hollywood predominantly casting white men as heroes while erasing or subordinating other groups[2]. This practice is rooted in generational racism, where historical biases and stereotypes continue to influence casting decisions and on-screen representations, contributing to the underrepresentation of non-white actors in the industry[3][4]. The lack of diversity in media can perpetuate racial biases and affect how different racial groups are perceived by audiences, highlighting the enduring impact of generational racism on media representation[5].

Citations:
[1] https://www.dw.com/en/hollywood-movies-stereotypes-prejudice-data-analysis/a-47561660
[2] https://scholars.org/contribution/h...ffect-people-and-what-hollywood-can-do-become
[3] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3058338/
[4] https://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1646&context=jgspl
[5] https://mediasmarts.ca/digital-medi...racial-cultural-diversity-entertainment-media

I don't think its a good idea to bring up sports.

Sports is legit genes + sprinkle of hard work.
I think it is a good idea. Whites aren’t as genetically gifted at sports? Sounds a bit like racism, no? Are Asians not as good? Yeah there are stereotypes, but it’s just that at the end of the day, no?

And okay forget sports. Is my point still not valid?

Generational racism plays a significant role in why white actors are more prominently seen on TV and in movies compared to actors of other races. Research indicates that Hollywood has a history of job exclusion and racially stereotyped roles, perpetuating racial stereotypes since its early days[1]. Studies show that biased media portrayals of racial groups impact society, with Hollywood predominantly casting white men as heroes while erasing or subordinating other groups[2]. This practice is rooted in generational racism, where historical biases and stereotypes continue to influence casting decisions and on-screen representations, contributing to the underrepresentation of non-white actors in the industry[3][4]. The lack of diversity in media can perpetuate racial biases and affect how different racial groups are perceived by audiences, highlighting the enduring impact of generational racism on media representation[5].

Citations:
[1] https://www.dw.com/en/hollywood-movies-stereotypes-prejudice-data-analysis/a-47561660
[2] https://scholars.org/contribution/h...ffect-people-and-what-hollywood-can-do-become
[3] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3058338/
[4] https://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1646&context=jgspl
[5] https://mediasmarts.ca/digital-medi...racial-cultural-diversity-entertainment-media
I expected more bro. I didn’t just Google stuff I used my own knowledge/ideas of the subject and typed it all out.

I think it is a good idea. Whites aren’t as genetically gifted at sports? Sounds a bit like racism, no? Are Asians not as good? Yeah there are stereotypes, but it’s just that at the end of the day, no?

And okay forget sports. Is my point still not valid?

I expected more bro. I didn’t just Google stuff I used my own knowledge/ideas of the subject and typed it all out.
If i made a statement without evidence you would just have said source?

Whites aren’t as genetically gifted at sports? Sounds a bit like racism, no? Are Asians not as good? Yeah there are stereotypes, but it’s just that at the end of the day, no?

They aren't im pretty sure i don't think thats racist @TechnoBoss studies shown blacks have better genes for sports n stuff

TechnoBoss Points:

"I don’t really agree with this. The “over representation “ of whites in media is simply due to the fact that the US is majority white, and most famous movies/TV shows are produced here."

No the sources prove that's not the case blacks weren't given the chances cause of racism n stuff back them

"I don’t really know what you’re even saying when you say “If i can't work a job or vote how would get time go to acting school when i can't even eat?” because how has this been an issue in the last 30 years? You’re saying that blacks still can’t get into media because of that past racism? I think that’s a cop out of an answer."

I was speaking in terms back then now its better but blacks were gatekept before.

I think a big majority of famous actors were “classically trained” and I don’t think this appeals to a majority of young black people.

"In any case, at least 88% of actors who won multiple Oscars for acting have had formal education in acting, from schools and/or teachers. "

"Pricing for group classes typically ranges anywhere from $150 to $2,000 for a multi-week program, and major institutions that run years-long acting programs may charge anywhere from $20,000-$60,000 per year."

How would blacks get trained if most of them are broke? “The median household income for Black U.S. households in 2021 is $46,400, which means half of households headed by a Black person earn more than that and half earn less.

From the following data you can see that not having a middle class parents will make it hard for you to become a actor. What normal person has 20k-60k a year to shell out?

And shouldn’t the same concept apply to everything? If they’re too busy starving and can’t go to school or vote or work a job, why aren’t they underrepresented in everything?

Take pro sports for example. Much like ballet/dancing or acting, you need to start young and be talented and go to good schools in order to make it far. Yet blacks do not seem to have a problem being represented in sports.

Numerous studies show that blacks have diff genes for sports making them better

TechnoBoss Points:

"I don’t really agree with this. The “over representation “ of whites in media is simply due to the fact that the US is majority white, and most famous movies/TV shows are produced here."

No the sources prove that's not the case blacks weren't given the chances cause of racism n stuff back them

"I don’t really know what you’re even saying when you say “If i can't work a job or vote how would get time go to acting school when i can't even eat?” because how has this been an issue in the last 30 years? You’re saying that blacks still can’t get into media because of that past racism? I think that’s a cop out of an answer."

I was speaking in terms back then now its better but blacks were gatekept before.

"In any case, at least 88% of actors who won multiple Oscars for acting have had formal education in acting, from schools and/or teachers. "

"Pricing for group classes typically ranges anywhere from $150 to $2,000 for a multi-week program, and major institutions that run years-long acting programs may charge anywhere from $20,000-$60,000 per year."

How would blacks get trained if most of them are broke? “The median household income for Black U.S. households in 2021 is $46,400, which means half of households headed by a Black person earn more than that and half earn less.

From the following data you can see that not having a middle class parents will make it hard for you to become a actor. What normal person has 20k-60k a year to shell out?

Take pro sports for example. Much like ballet/dancing or acting, you need to start young and be talented and go to good schools in order to make it far. Yet blacks do not seem to have a problem being represented in sports.

Numerous studies show that blacks have diff genes for sports making them better
They weren’t given the chance for things BACK THEN. Back then is not now. Again didn’t answer my point about why if they’re underrepresented in one area (and your reasoning for this is because they weren’t given the chance) why aren’t they underrepresented in all areas? Over represented in some, underrepresented in others because they weren’t given chances? If it’s “gotten better” according your view, why aren’t they equally represented in everything? And what’s your definition of “gotten better?” And you copy pasted stuff from websites. I’m not debating Google. They have a massive representation in music as well. I guess whites didn’t have the opportunities?

If blacks can go to famous schools to get amazing at sports, why can they not get into equally as famous schools for dance, acting, etc?

And I don’t buy the fact they have better sports genetics. Are you gonna mention fast twitch/slow twitch and centers of gravity or something? Can you give me an answer to why you think they have better genetics instead of sending me copy/paste from Google? Don’t Google it, just tell me in your own words what genetics make a black person better at sports.

Feel free to Google American gold medalists. Many of them are white. And then feel free to search worlds strongest man. Most of them are white.

I can see what you’re gonna say though “well weightlifting genetics aren’t the same!” - having more oxygen capacity, the ability to generate more force, etc etc is not example of better sports genetics?

Blacks tend to dominate in running, whites tend to dominate in weightlifting. Almost as if you can’t make a blanket statement and say “genetics for sports” because there’s many genetics and many different sports.

They weren’t given the chance for things BACK THEN. Back then is not now. Again didn’t answer my point about why if they’re underrepresented in one area (and your reasoning for this is because they weren’t given the chance) why aren’t they underrepresented in all areas? Over represented in some, underrepresented in others because they weren’t given chances? If it’s “gotten better” according your view, why aren’t they equally represented in everything? And what’s your definition of “gotten better?” And you copy pasted stuff from websites. I’m not debating Google. They have a massive representation in music as well. I guess whites didn’t have the opportunities?

If blacks can go to famous schools to get amazing at sports, why can they not get into equally as famous schools for dance, acting, etc?

And I don’t buy the fact they have better sports genetics. Are you gonna mention fast twitch/slow twitch and centers of gravity or something? Can you give me an answer to why you think they have better genetics instead of sending me copy/paste from Google? Don’t Google it, just tell me in your own words what genetics make a black person better at sports.
Why would I argue without evidence for my claims.

Yes i can write but use google so you can see i'm not yapping cause personal experience doesn't mean shit studies/sources do.

• +1

Over represented in some, underrepresented in others because they weren’t given chances? Racism + Upbringing can have a factor in it

No. Im immensely racist and its because I'm very hateful and psychopathic. I could cut your limbs off with a chainsaw and watch you cry and beg and it would be funny to me.

• JFL
@TechnoBoss Pointless if u ignore my sources

"Juilliard, Yale, Guildhall, RADA, and LAMDA" are only some of the best acting schools in the world that we will look at today."

The cost of attending the following drama schools is as follows:

- Juilliard School in New York: $40,000-$50,000 per year
- Yale School of Drama: Tuition for the 2023–2024 academic year is $37,034
- Guildhall School in London: Tuition is $34,000 annually
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London: Tuition is £14,000-£20,000 per year
- London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art (LAMDA): Tuition is $30,000 annually

The net worth of the typical Black and Hispanic household in 2022 was $44,900 and about $61,600

We can make a conclusion that if you are broke you won't go into acting based off the following data?

@TechnoBoss

A major study reveals 73% of performers in theatre and film are from middle class. @TechnoBoss