Racist Brits make no sense

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I understand why people may dislike a certain religion or race when the common theme in certain crimes comes from a particular race/religion. But the fact that these British people act like saints and think they are protecting the streets whilst acting like the biggest degenerates ever is comical. Most of the time racist people are the biggest hypocrites, not every race is perfect.

I see ethnics acting out a lot, but white British people do it a lot more. You could go into any city at Friday night and see the drunk people who are causing a scene or getting arrested and its highly likely they won't be ethnic. This is not me saying ethnics are perfect btw, whilst white brits are acting like degens on the street some paki is probably raping a little girl

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, Hardrada, try2beme and 1 other person
I understand why people may dislike a certain religion or race when the common theme in certain crimes comes from a particular race/religion. But the fact that these British people act like saints and think they are protecting the streets whilst acting like the biggest degenerates ever is comical.

I see ethnics acting out a lot, but white British people do it a lot more. You could go into any city at Friday night and see the drunk people who are causing a scene or getting arrested and its highly likely they won't be ethnic. This is not me saying ethnics are perfect btw, whilst white brits are acting like degens on the street some paki is probably raping a little girl

It's called "migrant rape crisis" for a reason

Also did you really think people don't like immigrants because they "drink alcohol at nightclubs"?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and N1666
Screenshot 20240515 141850 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and northern mogger
Ethnics and white ppl are both SHIT 💩 HORRIBLE TO BE AROUND IN THEIR SPECIAL WAY 💖

• +1
Reactions: N1666
youre stupid

if youre in the uk then your going to see more british people committing crimes and getting arrested because its a majority white country

youre stupid
if youre in the uk then your going to see more british people committing crimes and getting arrested because its a majority white country
You clearly can't read and missed the point of what I'm saying, gtfo my thread retarded cunt

You clearly can't read and missed the point of what I'm saying, gtfo my thread retarded cunt
being drunk and having fun = to raping someone

• Hmm...
“ethnic good, they might rape but white man get drunk"
LOL thanks for confirming you are low iq and didn't read the post, keep begging for attention with this pathetic trolling attempt

LOL thanks for confirming you are low iq and didn't read the post, keep begging for attention with this pathetic trolling attempt
I read your post, you called british people the most degenerate people then proceeded to say that ethnics rape. So do you think rape isnt as bad as getting drunk and then arrested?

I read your post, you called british people the most degenerate people then proceeded to say that ethnics rape. So do you think rape isnt as bad as getting drunk and then arrested?
Where did I say rape is on the same level as being drunk jfl? It's the fact that British defending cucks like you will be judgemental of other races committing crimes or doing something negative whilst people of the same race are doing the same thing. Them being out of control animals on the streets was just an example, it's not that hard to comprehend.

Where did I say rape is on the same level as being drunk jfl? It's the fact that British defending cucks like you will be judgemental of other races committing crimes or doing something negative whilst people of the same race are doing the same thing. Them being out of control animals on the streets was just an example, it's not that hard to comprehend.

British people act like saints and think they are protecting the streets whilst acting like the biggest degenerates ever

see the drunk people who are causing a scene or getting arrested and its highly likely they won't be ethnic

some paki is probably raping a little girl

"some paki is probably raping a little girl” but British people are "the biggest degenerates ever"

• Hmm...
"some paki is probably raping a little girl” but British people are "the biggest degenerates ever"
Yes because that's totally saying rape is on the same level as being drunk, jfl you really are a brainlet. Please stop trying now you are just embarrassing yourself.

Yes because that's totally saying rape is on the same level as being drunk, jfl you really are a brainlet. Please stop trying now you are just embarrassing yourself.
you got me, well done

good bait

Racism is default setting for humans
British racists makes the most sense since they are very loud and open people usually

• +1