RAGE mode, i got cucked on a date. Looks is everything in life

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I just went to a date with a 34yr old hot latina that i fucked 3 times. She approached me in the city and told me how cute i am.

So today we wanted to meet at a bar, and i was late 20minutes because of traffic. When i arrived there, she was talking to a very gl arab guy with fuckboy fade and mediteran pheno. He immediately left, and i played cool. The bitch ordered me 3 beers, and we drunk together. I noticed she looked at her handy a couple of times.
She payed for the beers, and then we went out together, and drove to the place that i normally fuck her. Then on the way she picked up a phone, and i heard the guy on the line saying: „sorry i really cant meet tonight. btw was this your boyfriend??“ She was drunk and just answered: „oh okay, yes yes“.
Then we went to the parking place, and she wanted to fuck with me. I was totally cold and libido completely killed, and shocked inside. Immediately i got back in the car and drove her to her own car, and just left without talking. She just said to me: „whats wrong with you? everything okay? I just played cool, and anwered „yes yes, i need to go home, bye bye“ and left her.

Fuck fuck fuck SHE WOULD NEVER get this guys number if i was better looking!!! I need surgery, and tomorrow i will take on a loan to finance my whole face. Whatever it takes!!!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6723, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
I just went to a date with a 34yr old hot latina that i fucked 3 times. She approached me in the city and told me how cute i am.

So today we wanted to meet at a bar, and i was late 20minutes because of traffic. When i arrived there, she was talking to a very gl arab guy with fuckboy fade and mediteran pheno. He immediately left, and i played cool. The bitch ordered me 3 beers, and we drunk together. I noticed she looked at her handy a couple of times.
She payed for the beers, and then we went out together, and drove to the place that i normally fuck her. Then on the way she picked up a phone, and i heard the guy on the line saying: „sorry i really cant meet tonight. btw was this your boyfriend??“ She was drunk and just answered: „oh okay, yes yes“.
Then we went to the parking place, and she wanted to fuck with me. I was totally cold and libido completely killed, and shocked inside. Immediately i got back in the car and drove her to her own car, and just left without talking. She just said to me: „whats wrong with you? everything okay? I just played cool, and anwered „yes yes, i need to go home, bye bye“ and left her.

Fuck fuck fuck SHE WOULD NEVER get this guys number if i was better looking!!! I need surgery, and tomorrow i will take on a loan to finance my whole face. Whatever it takes!!!!
Jfl @ you
There will always be a bigger Chad.
Also jfl @ giving her her own line back. But now she knows you're jealous.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1464
Just be ethnic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and joeveniro
JFL. Curious, how old are you @Deusmaximus ?

26yr oldcel
Nice. I've always wanted to toyboymax but i've never had the chance. Girls I've slept with have been at most 3 years older than me.

Jfl @ you
There will always be a bigger Chad.
Also jfl @ giving her her own line back. But now she knows you're jealous.
I dont care even 1% about sex or this girl. I only met her because i wanted validation and some compliments.

Nice. I've always wanted to toyboymax but i've never had the chance. Girls I've slept with have been at most 3 years older than me.
Older girls are not even half as attractive as young ones. I am only fucking a older girl like her, because my smv is not high enough for 20yr olds.

That's just female nature. Accept that she will fuck other guys, keep fucking her and mentally move on.

Update? She texted you back?

That's just female nature. Accept that she will fuck other guys, keep fucking her and mentally move on.
You are right. We guys would do it the same way.
Update? She texted you back?
No, i dont think she will ever text me back. I heard the guy on the phone saying: „i cant meet tonight“, and this means she wanted to meet him after fucking with me. This is the fact that made me crazy.

You are right. We guys would do it the same way.

No, i dont think she will ever text me back. I heard the guy on the phone saying: „i cant meet tonight“, and this means she wanted to meet him after fucking with me. This is the fact that made me crazy.
Just dump the bitch then.

Last edited:
How about just find another fuck hole!!!

i just want a bitch to love me like how I love them.

it is what it is, im going thru it rn

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, turkproducer and Deleted member 6403
Are you jealous of a whore you met in the middle of the street?

c'mon son...
Giphy 3

its a wrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I’ve had some fucked experiences with girls but this is literally a horror story. I would be suicidal after that. This is like one of those Reddit posts that are fake to make people mad except it actually happened. Jesus

I see why the whiteboys hate ethnics now