Ramus Lenghtening Distraction osteogenesis

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Vertical mandibular ramus distraction osteogenesis and its effect a d
95 P170 i120

It looks like aesthetic procdure since occlusion is normal. Maybe also cause short ramus affect airways
Bez tytuu

But idk how would look correcting the occlusion- like to make ramus longer you also should rotate jaw body to be parallel to floor and then in that case maxilla must be vertically shortened much more than this what can give ccw Lefort 1
It should be amount of sim F vertical shortening which is at this moment quite not possible to match the bite after this all
12 Figure16 12

Actually only flaw would be finding good distraction osteogenesis maxillosurgeon.
@Sergio-OMS said that only few have properly knowledge to use the full potencial of DO
@RealSurgerymax @curryslayerordeath

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, Forgotten and 3 others
looks insane and literally no one does normal distraction osteogenesis how are you going to find someone who's going to do this giga obscure one

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
looks insane and literally no one does normal distraction osteogenesis how are you going to find someone who's going to do this giga obscure one
I am pretty sure that every maxfac who have deep knowledge about IMDO also would without a problem would perform this. To this time money and status is needed to gain

• +1
I am pretty sure that every maxfac who have deep knowledge about IMDO also would without a problem would perform this. To this time money and status is needed to gain
imdo is only performed by paul coceanig who developed it because he owns the trademark

• +1
This wouldn’t give aesthetic benefits as it would move the bottom teeth down and thus the bottom lip. Lengthening the bottom part of the ramus and lengthening the mandible body to attach to it is what we need.

• +1

• +1
@xefo69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and SoyGune
imdo is only performed by paul coceanig who developed it because he owns the trademark
Imdo yes distraction osteogenesis no there are others who do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and JustBeCurry
Over for ramus-cels

Good ramus is so rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and EasternRightWinger15
Over for ramus-cels

Good ramus is so rare
183057 188821737818929 100000733129020 497398 8296670 n 1297760349b4885cf1a75993d2a630c8a
Sans titre 1 1297761246d3fed1b97c46efb387a49698ee37b162 2

Vs
KmSxB6t

When the foid is at the same time more masculine and feminine.

Also totay I saw guy with great ramus and mandible , so rare. But unfortunately for him he was framecel and manlet looking faggot. First time I thought he is a lesbian so his jaw doesn't matter jfl

This is what i need!

So I assume this can’t be performed as an aesthetic procedure right? Guess it’s over

So I assume this can’t be performed as an aesthetic procedure right? Guess it’s over
That's not the problem
Problem is that not many maxfac perform Do

That's not the problem
Problem is that not many maxfac perform Do
Hmmm i see; anyway can’t you achieve this result with a chin wing now that i think about it?

just accept you have a subhuman fucking ramus and move on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
distractions r underrated

Lol at you faggots

no one here is getting ramus lengthening surgery

Attachments

• FA025CB3-0A16-46FF-B2E2-5C8B9D45606E.png
    FA025CB3-0A16-46FF-B2E2-5C8B9D45606E.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 064E2ABB-7DEF-42F9-94FE-D679D8A7199A.png
    064E2ABB-7DEF-42F9-94FE-D679D8A7199A.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5634
youll fuck up ur bite when doing distraction on the ramus and end up w a posterior open bite (i think). also, it would def not cause anything similar to that simulation u keep posting, just like nothing will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
View attachment 701162View attachment 701163
It looks like aesthetic procdure since occlusion is normal. Maybe also cause short ramus affect airways
View attachment 701166
But idk how would look correcting the occlusion- like to make ramus longer you also should rotate jaw body to be parallel to floor and then in that case maxilla must be vertically shortened much more than this what can give ccw Lefort 1
It should be amount of sim F vertical shortening which is at this moment quite not possible to match the bite after this all
View attachment 701173
Actually only flaw would be finding good distraction osteogenesis maxillosurgeon.
@Sergio-OMS said that only few have properly knowledge to use the full potencial of DO

I was referring to IMDO, not to DO in general.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
View attachment 701162View attachment 701163
View attachment 701166
View attachment 701173

Seems this would create a posterior open bite which would require a BSSO or Maxillary Downgraft after. If you have a good bite like you said I don’t see this being practical, are you against custom vertical jaw angle implants?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
you will not get it, forget about it

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
bild58.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hi, I want to revive this thread, I think this is an interesting topic

I share the concerns raised in the OP - i.e., how would occlusion be maintained if the ramus were lengthened? The only way I can see it being possible is with Lefort 1 CCW, but I already had this procedure done and cannot go any further with it.

Hi, I want to revive this thread, I think this is an interesting topic

I share the concerns raised in the OP - i.e., how would occlusion be maintained if the ramus were lengthened? The only way I can see it being possible is with Lefort 1 CCW, but I already had this procedure done and cannot go any further with it.
Downgraft at the back of maxilla would make room for ramus

Just look how looks occlusion of people who have Perfect square mandible