ran a chadfish to understand if it was really over for me - interesting results

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
so i found some random american chad with like 500 likes on his insta and he has like reels of him in clubs making out with stacies non stop so he is certified fucking slayer.

Anyways, I make the account with his pics but make sure they are nt and they look believable too.

So i had a femcel offer to give him the best head of his life, an ltb down to fuck but not this week next week (probs flake) all the rest ghosted his offer to fuck. I messaged like 20 foids and most ghosted.

i suicide swiped and alot of foids swiped left on him that were active.

Was insane tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, SecularIslamist, TheRagingBull and 2 others
he pretty much got ghosted except by one femcel and an ltb but she wasn't even down to fuck.

lifefuel for me. A lot of girls that swiped on me swiped left on him also which shocked me. and i matched two girls that matched him and they never messaged him first but messaged me first.

Tinder is a meme and clubbing is law. this is the final proof for me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
this guy is stacy slayer in clubs he posts hundreds of reels pulling them and gets a lot of tiktok views yet ghosted by ltbs/mtbs here jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LordSergiXX63
So what was your conclusion? That you mog him?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, borismonster, Manletmachine and 1 other person
no not that i mog him he had a very good face bro more that tinder is a meme and clubbing is law. This guy was good looking and did very well in clubs but on tinder he did bad tbh and just got ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, borismonster and LordSergiXX63
he pretty much got ghosted except by one femcel and an ltb but she wasn't even down to fuck.

lifefuel for me. A lot of girls that swiped on me swiped left on him also which shocked me. and i matched two girls that matched him and they never messaged him first but messaged me first.

Tinder is a meme and clubbing is law. this is the final proof for me
If your first message was “Dtf?” then that probably turned some of the girls off

Even if they fuck on the first date I’m guessing in their mind they’re less of a slut if they don’t meet up with someone who talks about fucking in the first message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
i deffo did not mog him which made it lifefuel as he was just getting ghosted left and right and his pics were top tier. If he went to a club tonight he would fuck a htb easy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
My honest reaction when WishIWasChico posts a new thread:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, gookstar, borismonster and 8 others
If your first message was “Dtf?” then that probably turned some of the girls off

Even if they fuck on the first date I’m guessing in their mind they’re less of a slut if they meet up with someone who talks about fucking in the first message
meanwhile these girls go to the club and get fucked every weekend by mtns

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 7580, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
The girls are virtue dignagilng

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Pm chad face? He must look overly low trust or something

• +1
Pm chad face? He must look overly low trust or something
And he has a TikTok where he slays stacies in clubs like hundreds of them.

Just stop the cope and accept tinder is a meme maybe

• +1
I am trying to educate people here not to rot and use tinder and go out and live your life including myself tbh. This site is so toxic sometimes jfl

• +1
I am trying to educate people here not to rot and use tinder and go out and live your life including myself tbh. This site is so toxic sometimes jfl
This is coming from the guy who posts his tinder slays every other day jfl.

Not coping, just curious. Ofc we know tinder is rigged against men and only strictly gl men have any hope there. But there must be some difference to explain.

• +1
Wahmen

• +1
This is coming from the guy who posts his tinder slays every other day jfl.

Not coping, just curious. Ofc we know tinder is rigged against men and only strictly gl men have any hope there. But there must be some difference to explain.
Ye I deleted tinder even if I slay it’s an utter meme I would do way better in clubs. I literally went to the club last week once and pulled a hot girl and fucked her 3 times already and she is an fb now and she approached me.

On tinder I get ghosted by ltbs and feel like I am hideous also got rejected by an mtb yesterday on a date.

Tinder is a meme the girls on there have insane standards. Only 7% of women are on tinder btw

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheRagingBull
so i found some random american chad with like 500 likes on his insta and he has like reels of him in clubs making out with stacies non stop so he is certified fucking slayer.

Anyways, I make the account with his pics but make sure they are nt and they look believable too.

So i had a femcel offer to give him the best head of his life, an ltb down to fuck but not this week next week (probs flake) all the rest ghosted his offer to fuck. I messaged like 20 foids and most ghosted.

i suicide swiped and alot of foids swiped left on him that were active.

Was insane tbh.
OLD is so bad

• +1
Cope.

• JFL
she ghosted me as i said i didn't have instagram
instagrampill is brutal
I'll have to recreate mine but I dont wanna use my irl name. Dont know how to create a nt username

• +1
Was ELO fucked or something maybe?

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and TechnoBoss