Random foids smile at me when I make eye contact. I’m literally in the midst of ascension

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Just this past week we’re I’ve lost a bit more fat were my abs are clearly showing and my jaw from the front u can easily see the mandible and ramus distinguished. My life completely changed. It happened 3 times were foids just smile at me. YES FOIDS FUCKING SMILE AT RANDOM GUYS? I couldn’t believe it. I’m gonna ascend boyos. Just one more month, I’ll fucking be 70kg idc.

Im legit attractive now. When I’m in the car I can’t stop staring at my self in the rear mirror. Whereas literally 2 months ago I’d get suicidal if I glanced at my reflection.

Monday I’m taking Phenibut + alcohol. So on top of that I should be 0 inhibit.

Im so close to ascending. I’m still a virgin at 18 btw.

@tristan18 @pneumocystosis @Preston

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, brb7, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@averagejoe i have put down the fork. As time passes I realize that everything u have said is fucking legit. I’m so pissed at myself for not just listening to u months ago

Mirin hard boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
@averagejoe i have put down the fork. As time passes I realize that everything u have said is fucking legit. I’m so pissed at myself for not just listening to u months ago
How do you do that man? Food is such a good cope.

• +1
Aye good shit but no pics so

• So Sad
How do you do that man? Food is such a good cope.
I just think of how life changing losing just 1kg is. Literally if ur around 15% bf atm, just losing 3 kg could be the diff between u getting stared at or being normie. Insane.

18 is super young and you're tall and already looks aware
You're gonna make it ez

When I was 18 there was no blackpill info anywhere

I'm also leanmaxxing just bought 95/5% ground beef for the next 4 days.
What weight are you now?

Hopefully you ascend and delete your account soon

Just this past week we’re I’ve lost a bit more fat were my abs are clearly showing and my jaw from the front u can easily see the mandible and ramus distinguished. My life completely changed. It happened 3 times were foids just smile at me. YES FOIDS FUCKING SMILE AT RANDOM GUYS? I couldn’t believe it. I’m gonna ascend boyos. Just one more month, I’ll fucking be 70kg idc.

Im legit attractive now. When I’m in the car I can’t stop staring at my self in the rear mirror. Whereas literally 2 months ago I’d get suicidal if I glanced at my reflection.

Monday I’m taking Phenibut + alcohol. So on top of that I should be 0 inhibit.

Im so close to ascending. I’m still a virgin at 18 btw.

@tristan18 @pneumocystosis @Preston

Very proud of you young man taking action and improving yourself instead of rotting

• +1
Where are you from ? I get eye contact with foids nut they do not smile at me :lul: