Random Girl Took Picture of Me in Class

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
This morning, I was sitting in class minding my own business, and a random girl who kept texting on her phone, took a picture of me suddenly out of nowhere.

I was busy paying attention to the lecturer and I'm high-inhib so i didn't confront her about it, she then went on to continue texting her friend for the whole class.

What the FUCK was that? we never talked and I don't know her.

Teehee look at this ugly curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, DoII, socialcel and 12 others
idc dnrd greycel kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, LooksThinker and kebab
This morning, I was sitting in class minding my own business, and a random girl who kept texting on her phone, took a picture of me suddenly out of nowhere.

I was busy paying attention to the lecturer and I'm high-inhib so i didn't confront her about it, she then went on to continue texting her friend for the whole class.

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and kebab

Just go and ask her out:
"Hello, I saw you earlier taking a photo of me...How about we go out for dinner or a drink, or if you want we can just go to my place to hang out and chat...".
 a060f43a 4445 4192 ba20 16f210600230

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, IAMNOTANINCEL, derrick_sw05 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: goldpillenjoer and Gonthar
she def making fun of u

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Cope. A hairy Afghan boy took a photo of you and is fapping to it

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk

Ok