Ranking surgeries based on how NT they are

@Clavicular are you planning to get any surgeries ?

That’s not me bhai

But I am myself… recovering from a Buzz Cut :feelscry:
Who in their right mind would actually get a buzz cut as if it’s going to attract like u might aswell go bald atp like how low iq do u have to be no offence

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coispet
Who in their right mind would actually get a buzz cut as if it’s going to attract like u might aswell go bald atp like how low iq do u have to be no offence
I got a buzz cut for comfort :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Lol “comfort” it prob made u insecure asf for like a good 6-7 months u need to rosemaryoilmax asap
Nah

I looked good with a buzz cut, it suited me but long hair suits me better

My browridge is a halo more than it is a failo

• +1
Hair transplant
Rhinoplasty
Liposuction
Filler
Fat grafting
Chin implant/genioplasty
Canthoplasty
buccal fat removal
Temporal implants
Jaw wraparound
Zygomatic implants
Commissure augmentation
Lip lift
Forehead reduction
Orbital decompression
Orbital implants
Lefort
Bsso
Stroma
Orbital box osteotomy
Clavical lengthing
Muscle implants
Limb lengthing

I know i missed some but these are just what i was thinking of during my lunch break
Who cares if it’s NT, you don’t talk abt ur surgeries

Just get what you need and what will be most effective, don’t worry about “muh nt surgery”

If you are getting surgeries, you are already well beyond that point

Would have put jaw wraparounds higher up tho, but a 3 piece is better anyways

• +1
Who cares if it’s NT, you don’t talk abt ur surgeries

Just get what you need and what will be most effective, don’t worry about “muh nt surgery”

If you are getting surgeries, you are already well beyond that point

Would have put jaw wraparounds higher up tho, but a 3 piece is better anyways
You must be malding to write this reply to an offtopic shitpost

How can u have leg lengthening last? It's way more NT than obo

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
You must be malding to write this reply to an offtopic shitpost
I just know some random 14 yr old will take this seriously and avoid surgeries cause of this thread

• +1
How can u have leg lengthening last? It's way more NT than obo
Limb lengthing is by far the aspiest surgery by a long shot, theres no debate. Its purely cosmetic, atleast OBO has medical viability, LL is purely cosmetic and blackpilled

Limb lengthing is by far the aspiest surgery by a long shot, theres no debate. Its purely cosmetic, atleast OBO has medical viability, LL is purely cosmetic and blackpilled
I mean OBO for non deformed people
LL is far more common

I mean OBO for non deformed people
LL is far more common
Dude theres almost no one who can afford LL, or is blackpilled enough to get it and not walk for half a year

Hair transplant
Rhinoplasty
Liposuction
Filler
Fat grafting
Chin implant/genioplasty
Canthoplasty
buccal fat removal
Temporal implants
Jaw wraparound
Zygomatic implants
Commissure augmentation
Lip lift
Forehead reduction
Orbital decompression
Orbital implants
Lefort
Bsso
Stroma
Orbital box osteotomy
Clavical lengthing
Muscle implants
Limb lengthing

I know i missed some but these are just what i was thinking of during my lunch break
Depends which lefort youre planning on getting, lefort 1 or 2 fair enough, lefort 3 or even 4 defo at the fucking bottom, imagine how much of an aspie you have to be to get an experimental 20 pcs lefort 4 procedure done

Dude theres almost no one who can afford LL, or is blackpilled enough to get it and not walk for half a year
Yeah but there's a reason it's performed by multiple surgeons
Ipd in itself is not a normal thing to even consider
Then when u have to get your brain exposed or go to some Turkish surgeon alongside some incel forum user, for a surgery that's only been performed once

Depends which lefort youre planning on getting, lefort 1 or 2 fair enough, lefort 3 or even 4 defo at the fucking bottom, imagine how much of an aspie you have to be to get an experimental 20 pcs lefort 4 procedure done
Lefort 4 isnt even a real surgery

Yeah but there's a reason it's performed by multiple surgeons
Ipd in itself is not a normal thing to even consider
Then when u have to get your brain exposed or go to some Turkish surgeon alongside some incel forum user, for a surgery that's only been performed once
Ipd is the worst failo to exist if its narrow so people might understand it more than LL, plus ll gives you wierd proportions

Lefort 4 isnt even a real surgery
Its an experimental procedure jfl, itll be real alright if one of us aspies decides to hit giant impants up

Its an experimental procedure jfl, itll be real alright if one of us aspies decides to hit giant impants up
Dr paul is litterally expects you to be patient 0 bhai

• +1
Its not lefort 4, its lefort 3 plus a few other surgeries. I dont know why he called it lefort 4. Lefort is a type of downfracture of the maxilla, he just added random modifications ontop of a lefort 3 that have nothing to do with the down fracture

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
Ipd is the worst failo to exist if its narrow so people might understand it more than LL, plus ll gives you wierd proportions
Lol
Not a single person outside of psl forums is thinking of ipd over height
Only if it's sub 55mm or so would most people consciously register your eyes are too close
Normies talk about getting LL. My manlet friend told me he wanted it and knew about turkey when I brought it up to go there

jaw surgery should be way higher, normies get them all the time if they’re bites are off

jaw surgery should be way higher, normies get them all the time if they’re bites are off
Nah man its still aspie to walk into work and have a totally different jaw

Id get it just to mog the 6’8-6’9 guy at my gym (I already mog him facially and the dude is comical looking, he walks like he’s just had LL too tbh mf looks stiff and uncomfortable all the time)

Id get it just to mog the 6’8-6’9 guy at my gym (I already mog him facially and the dude is comical looking, he walks like he’s just had LL too tbh mf looks stiff and uncomfortable all the time)
Over 6”5 or MAYBE 6”6 is unironically a failo

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular
Bimax is common asf

• +1
Over 6”5 or MAYBE 6”6 is unironically a failo
The guy life mogs us cause of it. He’s autistic too and has a family with a short women. Meanwhile where both autistic with what exactly to compensate for?

• +1
Nah man its still aspie to walk into work and have a totally different jaw
you don’t get a totally different jaw without implants though unless you were completely jawless in which case it would be medical

• +1