D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
87B2FF6B DB7B 4427 B76A 2F8BE445F537

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Allandro and Deleted member 21346
5/10 good skin and collagen, hairmaxxed unfortunately ur eye area fucks u

5/10 good skin and collagen, hairmaxxed unfortunately ur eye area fucks u
Yeah good skin and growing my hair out is thanks to this forum. What’s collagen.

Yeah good skin and growing my hair out is thanks to this forum. What’s collagen.
Just means skin health, I was sorta being autistic just the same thing as good skin, ur eye area isn’t the best fundamentally but isn’t that bad cause it’s sorta looks like that tired boy anakin Skywalker look that some chicks like, how tall are u?

Just means skin health, I was sorta being autistic just the same thing as good skin, ur eye area isn’t the best fundamentally but isn’t that bad cause it’s sorta looks like that tired boy anakin Skywalker look that some chicks like, how tall are u?
I’m 5’10.5 barefoot but I with Jordan 11s like an inch taller. My frame is pretty good tho.

Actually ur lean just the eyes really if u have somewhat hunter eyes or close to something there u would be 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
0/10 @Blackgymmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I will bet u £1000 blackgymmax will call him subhuman
Lol he’s already seen me. He didn’t rate he just said “0 appeal to women in Toronto” which he’s not wrong. They don’t like deathnics.

Good looking dude tbh.

Toronto's dating scene is just retarded though, so no appeal (same as me).

I don't understand why deathnics struggle in Toronto if toronto's a diverse city?

Youre a mogger, just brown. But your coloring is quite good so i dont know if itll hold u back

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 24002
6 ,7 with less upper eyelid exposure

Youre a mogger, just brown. But your coloring is quite good so i dont know if itll hold u back
Definitely will hurt me especially with the ethnic eye area but I’ve gone from girls guessing my ethnicity as Indian or Pakistani to Mexican or Brazilian so I say that’s a W

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Good looking dude tbh.

Toronto's dating scene is just retarded though, so no appeal (same as me).

I don't understand why deathnics struggle in Toronto if toronto's a diverse city?
Idk tbh atp bro I think it’s too many FOB immigrants here and they give us bad stereotypes + in general we have less appeal due to colouring and eyes. But tbh I’ve only noticed 0 appeal with white girls, decent appeal to middle easterners, and chadlite appeal to Indian girls so idk

• +1
Idk tbh atp bro I think it’s too many FOB immigrants here and they give us bad stereotypes + in general we have less appeal due to colouring and eyes. But tbh I’ve only noticed 0 appeal with white girls, decent appeal to middle easterners, and chadlite appeal to Indian girls so idk
Expected, brutal

White girls are reserved for blacks and whites here

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
What about Latin chicks?

Also, idk why, but I did the best with white chicks in Toronto (in-person, at least).

Then, I did phenomenally well with them in Montreal

Why do you think that is?

I thought punjabis were thug-maxxed in Toronto?

Also, the punjabis in Toronto are tall

Fuck, so if trudeau stopped bringing in indians, him and I wouldn't be in this predicament, right?

Fuck. It's times like these that make me wanna just move to Montreal and date a bilingual Quebecoise chick while learning French.

Toronto is a cursed fucking city.

Oh, and the blacks in Montreal are MUCH MORE bigger and intimidating than the ones in Toronto. Like, the blacks in Montreal will fucking wreck the ones in Toronto, so you have giga mogger blacks in Montreal too, but ethnics do well.
What gives?

Every race heavily prefers white and black here
What about Latin chicks?

Also, idk why, but I did the best with white chicks in Toronto (in-person, at least).

Then, I did phenomenally well with them in Montreal
latinos idk too many irl so I wouldn’t know I would guess worse than middle eastern. Bro I doubt you did well in Montreal, Quebec hates ethnics more than any other province

• +1

Bro fuck no. I went to high school with a bunch of rich punjabis and they were all ultra-thugmaxxed and everyone thought they were cringe asf for trying too hard. Thugmaxxing Indian=stupid. I knew 2 punjabis who slayed and they were prettyboys with white skin and green eyes

• So Sad
Fuck, so if trudeau stopped bringing in indians, him and I wouldn't be in this predicament, right?

Fuck. It's times like these that make me wanna just move to Montreal and date a bilingual Quebecoise chick while learning French.

Toronto is a cursed fucking city.

Oh, and the blacks in Montreal are MUCH MORE bigger and intimidating than the ones in Toronto. Like, the blacks in Montreal will fucking wreck the ones in Toronto, so you have giga mogger blacks in Montreal too, but ethnics do well.
What gives?
If he stopped w the curry immigration it would be much better

latinos idk too many irl so I wouldn’t know I would guess worse than middle eastern. Bro I doubt you did well in Montreal, Quebec hates ethnics more than any other province
Brutal youre definitely top tier facially too.

When did I say I did well in Quebec?
I said I did well in Montreal, and dude I'm telling you, Montreal is totally different from Quebec. The culture is super open and liberal, much different than the rest of Quebec.

I wouldn't do well in the other regions of Quebec, AT ALL. I did well in MTL because it's actually racially liberal

Bro, what percentile of ethnics would you put me in, in Toronto?

I'd put bignose in at top 5%.

Bro fuck no. I went to high school with a bunch of rich punjabis and they were all ultra-thugmaxxed and everyone thought they were cringe asf for trying too hard. Thugmaxxing Indian=stupid. I knew 2 punjabis who slayed and they were prettyboys with white skin and green eyes
Bro, there's another way for curries to slay.

It's to be good at everything they do. If you're Curry, you need to be: smart, NT-maxxed, money-maxxed, athletics-maxxed, and gym-maxxed.

Curries need to do everything right or death in 2023

I think that you are gl, 6/10

Yeah tbh I wish I wasn’t so into white women it would be easier. I have Persian cousins in Netherlands and Germany who have HTB+ white girlfriends. I’ll go clubbing in Amsterdam this summer and report back
Bro, what percentile of ethnics would you put me in, in Toronto?

I'd put bignose in at top 5%.
Nah not top 5% I have cousins who are top 5% and they mog me.