Rate 1-10

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
You can pass as mediterranean already, I've seen people looking like you in Italy althought most of the population is lighter skinned yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Yeah tbh I wish I wasn’t so into white women it would be easier. I have Persian cousins in Netherlands and Germany who have HTB+ white girlfriends. I’ll go clubbing in Amsterdam this summer and report back

Nah not top 5% I have cousins who are top 5% and they mog me.
Okay, bro, what would you honestly put me as right now?

And what's my potential (percentile) after I do all the procedures I wanted?

You can pass as mediterranean already, I've seen people looking like you in Italy althought most of the population is lighter skinned yes.
I’m Al Pacinomaxxed with this eye area JFL
Okay, bro, what would you honestly put me as right now?

And what's my potential (percentile) after I do all the procedures I wanted?
I’m not good at rating people bro. Most of the men I see in public would be rated subhuman-LTN here and would be called recessed. It’s impossible to know your potential with surgeries. Tbh bro you don’t need bimax idk what you’re doing with that u need genio+rhino+ptosis repair which is exactly what Im doing. We literally have the same failos.

and something for your lips too idk what surgery that would be

Your skin is fucking clear and nice dude, actually jealous.

You got a good looking face, but the retards in here start frothing the moment they see a non-white (esp east/south asian) being decent looking.

Yeah stereotypes aren't in the brown fellas favor. Hollywood and the media doing zero favors by casting dogs with that shitty accent.

Imma roast your ass a little tho, that fucking hairstyle looks like you got a headcrab on your head. How do you look with a buzz or extremely short fade?

and something for your lips too idk what surgery that would be
Invisalign for the lips, maybe a bimax if there's a skeletal discrepancy in how the soft tissue is positioned

Invisalign for the lips, maybe a bimax if there's a skeletal discrepancy in how the soft tissue is positioned
Yeah I did Invisalign and it helped a lot