Rate 18 year old 6'1

Ur wrong tho his face isn't too wide its too short. That's why we measure
you don't know how to measure i always have to correct your fucking ass

and his fwhr is upwards of 2.1 when measured the OG correct way (lower brow), so yeah, he has a bit too much width AND lacks length. But I was using 'too wide' colloquially, not necessarily in the sense that less bizygo would be the best way to morph him.

• +1
Reactions: zan and Magnum Opus
He’s a 10 irl tho, if this nigga is HTN in subhuman
Definitely not

Just htn with fluffy hair

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you don't know how to measure i always have to correct your fucking ass

and his fwhr is upwards of 2.1 when measured the OG correct way (lower brow), so yeah, he has a bit too much width AND lacks length. But I was using 'too wide' colloquially, not necessarily in the sense that less bizygo would be the best way to morph him.
Eh we been doing mid brows. Low brows you'd be correct. Usually mid is done to show eyebrow setness. Seems odd because like iif that's the case then why is there pts for browsetness

Eh we been doing mid brows. Low brows you'd be correct. Usually mid is done to show eyebrow setness. Seems odd because like iif that's the case then why is there pts for browsetness
@Magnum Opus alluded to me that the ideal range was calculated based on the lower brow way, which makes much more sense imo.

1.86+ always looked ideal, to my eyes, like on this guy

when you measure the OG way it goes to 1.9+

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Blackgymmax
I dont see it. Hes a twink with hair halo
Well he's pretty low dimorphism which is shown in the harmony too with the short face

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Well he's pretty low dimorphism which is shown in the harmony too with the short face
What do you think the ideal lip length should be in Centimeters ?

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
A chadlite for me is someone like nick bateman. This guy looks far below that level

Nvm just saw him unfrauded, he's still lite tho. Not strong lite but lite regardless

Dont you rate yourself htn or something? How are you and him even remotely close?
High htn low lite
Well it's not close he's white w better coloring.
Ian somerhalder is like low chad high lite and he's drastically higher in all feats

A chadlite for me is someone like nick bateman. This guy looks far below that level
Hm ok that's fair
Overall nick bateman is a xhad ill add on the side

Chad 100%
Youthful chad
JB slayer

Textbook chad
Don't listen to retarded faggots here

High htn low lite
Well it's not close he's white w better coloring.
Ian somerhalder is like low chad high lite and he's drastically higher in all feats
Coloring plays a big part in rating dunno why people like to exclude it in ratings tbh. Ratings arent just individual features and ratios its everything all in one, james sapphire if we're following retarded .org standards would be chad but he's clearly LTN ykwim?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nvm just saw him unfrauded, he's still lite tho. Not strong lite but lite regardless
He has like so many flaws lol
Screenshot 20240412 150209 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240412 150050 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240412 145950 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240412 145902 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240412 145732 ImageMeter

These aren't even small flaws too they're all huge outliers lol
He has a barrett fwhr

Coloring plays a big part in rating dunno why people like to exclude it in ratings tbh. Ratings arent just individual features and ratios its everything all in one, james sapphire if we're following retarded .org standards would be chad but he's clearly LTN ykwim?
Then all blacks are ltn

Idk if I'd even say low lite
His jaw is taller shorter than his forehead man. I'll give him a 4 in dimorohism for that actually

He has like so many flaws lolView attachment 2855215View attachment 2855216View attachment 2855217View attachment 2855218View attachment 2855219
These aren't even small flaws too they're all huge outliers lol
He has a barrett fwhr
He still mogs like 99% of the forum so what does that make you and i? Ultra subhumans? Thats why im saying looking at ratios ONLY to dictate someones rating is a bad move, someone could claim they mog another nigga just because his fwhr is slightly better.

Idk if I'd even say low lite
His jaw is taller shorter than his forehead man. I'll give him a 4 in dimorohism for that actually
His main falio is just his jaw and mouth, if it wasnt for his jaw and mouth he'd be chad most likely.

He still mogs like 99% of the forum so what does that make you and i? Ultra subhumans? Thats why im saying looking at ratios ONLY to dictate someones rating is a bad move, someone could claim they mog another nigga just because his fwhr is slightly better.
Well you're subhuman I'm pretty sure but this is just how white higher htns look like theres plenty . I'm just a good looking black guy that's it.
Screenshot 20240412 150828 Instagram
Screenshot 20240412 150739 Instagram

Doesn't hold ground vs many other lites

Also no black person is really going to hold ground against a white high htn pretty boy. Even mukasa and broderick wouldn't do shit. He's just white lol

His main falio is just his jaw and mouth, if it wasnt for his jaw and mouth he'd be chad most likely.
That's not his main failo I literally showed you 4 other extreme outlier flaws
His short face
His super high fwhr of 2.1
These are extreme outlier flaws too

If so then so be it, coloring is a big part of PSL its retarded to not include it
Be real without self How can you be borderline perfection in male lookscwith 4/10 Dimorhism. WITH A JAW SMALLER THAN YOUR FOREHEAD. stop sucking this nigga off for being a white prettyboy. "Muh bro he's white so he gets a full psl point"

Well you're subhuman I'm pretty sure but this is just how white higher htns look like theres plenty . I'm just a good looking black guy that's it.

Whatever you say old man:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Also no black person is really going to hold ground against a white high htn pretty boy. Even mukasa and broderick wouldn't do shit. He's just white lol
Depends

• So Sad
Be real without self How can you be borderline perfection in male lookscwith 4/10 Dimorhism. WITH A JAW SMALLER THAN YOUR FOREHEAD. stop sucking this nigga off for being a white prettyboy. "Muh bro he's white so he gets a full psl point"
Muh psl muh muh muh ratios nigga women dont gaf about allat women only care about appeal. Jfl using a fucking rating scale made by a bunch of indians, only appeal matters everything else is null

Ur full of shit if u think Mukasas shit Bantu slave looks holds ground.
Depends bro at their level its just up to the foids taste. Yea i mean the white guy is gonna do better but its not like mukasa is gonna be overshadowed and get jack shit

• +1
@Magnum Opus alluded to me that the ideal range was calculated based on the lower brow way, which makes much more sense imo.
Proof of that?
Doesnt seem legit when measuring faces

Most studies use midbrow aswell

ofc a tier 2 "Flaw" in CAs scoring method looks fine

Ur full of shit if u think Mukasas shit Bantu slave looks holds ground.
I know him irl he’s Italian I talked to him and he’s the perfect lite, maybe low lite
I have a friend that mogs him tho

• +1
Proof of that?
Doesnt seem legit when measuring faces

View attachment 2856613

Most studies use midbrow aswell

ofc a tier 2 "Flaw" in CAs scoring method looks fine
There are variations on the FWHR method. Mid-brow is one of them.

And I said the tier 2 range sometimes looked ideal to me, not 'fine'. It looked like the FWHR was maxed out, like increasing it wouldn't make a difference, and I still think that. The 1.9 - 2.05 range fits best with the lower-brow method imo, but I'll ask him where he got the info.

@Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
There are variations on the FWHR method. Mid-brow is one of them.

And I said the tier 2 range sometimes looked ideal to me, not 'fine'. It looked like the FWHR was maxed out, like increasing it wouldn't make a difference, and I still think that. The 1.9 - 2.05 range fits best with the lower-brow method imo, but I'll ask him where he got the info.

@Magnum Opus
Discord qo182e3bl2
Firefox wrPkVBIhIC
Firefox eQttDv2ZZq
Telegram VL1psKl2qO

these fwhrs are too compact?

Attachments

• Discord_qo182e3bl2.png
    Discord_qo182e3bl2.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I also think face compactness ratios should work together somehow @DelonLover1999

Someone like atesh salih and jensen ackles have low total fwhr but their skulls dont look short

• +1