Rate 18 year old 6'1

who are the gl people failing 1.9+?
i mean that guy from CA's video is one of them, but he's pretty close.

This guy, for example, has a near ideal FWHR imo, but I think he falls into tier 3 by using mid-brow.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
I also think face compactness ratios should work together somehow @DelonLover1999

Someone like atesh salih and jensen ackles have low total fwhr but their skulls dont look short
ofc yeah

Many factors can influence the perceived shape of your skull

Neck, jaw morphology, hairline to cranial vault height ratios, etc

• +1
@trueceI it could head tilt, I still think he'd fall in tier 3, albeit slightly.

I can't find a really good pic, tho.

• +1
i mean that guy from CA's video is one of them, but he's pretty close.

This guy, for example, has a near ideal FWHR imo, but I think he falls into tier 3 by using mid-brow.

View attachment 2856743

I got 1.89 for him, basically ideal. Is this midbrow considering theyre arched to you or do you measure higher?

View attachment 2856761
I got 1.89 for him, basically ideal. Is this midbrow considering theyre arched to you or do you measure higher?
The way I used to measure it was the middle of the inner brow corner, and it made sense within the ideal ranges. But it's not very consistent cause someone could just trim their inner corners and make them very short vertically, turning into an almost lower brow method any way.

• +1
@trueceI how does 1.93 - 2.12

When I account for his slight squinting here, I get somewhere in the ballpark of 2.11.

Hexxy

It seems that Hexum is bordering the upper range of ideal here, I can't imagine making his face any wider significantly and looking just as harmonious. That could be a particular to his face, tho.

So the upper range should be 2.12 at the maximum imo. As for the lower, anything between 1.93 - 1.95 is prolly fair.

Barrett should be very far from the ideal range with his goomba stomped skull jfl

Attachments

• 1713023265461.png
    1713023265461.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and trueceI
I know him irl he’s Italian I talked to him and he’s the perfect lite, maybe low lite
I have a friend that mogs him tho
Hm is that guy a lite as well or chad

Get your nigger ass away from here. Never wanna see you again

I also think face compactness ratios should work together somehow @DelonLover1999

Someone like atesh salih and jensen ackles have low total fwhr but their skulls dont look short
I'll check jensen but ateshs skull is like 0.01 out of the ideal lol
Also it doesn't rly look tall at all. It's that you're factoring in his vegeta hairline.
That does make your face seem taller but not in a good way also his face length is like 1.4+ which is still a flaw but on the other side of the spectrum being masc. However since it's coming from balding u lose even more for bald

• +1
high appeal strong htn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax