Rate 26 year old half Arab half English KHHV Muslimcel volcel who has spent YEARS looking for a match

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240426 222116

:love:
Screenshot 20240426 222131
Screenshot 20240426 222138
Screenshot 20240426 222106

Another brutal Muslim locationpill. Society has no place for based religious people. You will end up incel like this guy. He has never touched another woman and confirmed he is virgin and never had a gf. He has spent YEARS on this app - yet I'm pretty sure he mogs over 95% of guys (most are pajeet). Allah bless him.

@Xangsane @gribsufer1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, Tabula Rasa, flippasav and 10 others
lol he’d be fine if he removed that bio. Brotha put “I oppose lgbt” on a dating app like women aren’t virtue signaling liberal cucks (even Muslim ones).

• +1
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How u know he is khhv? He looks like he prob got laid from grindr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Danish_Retard and laaltin
MTN in first pic, HTN in last pic. If he can't get any matches on muzz then there's no hope for me. :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SecularIslamist and Alt Number 3
View attachment 2882673
:love:View attachment 2882674View attachment 2882675View attachment 2882671

Another brutal Muslim locationpill. Society has no place for based religious people. You will end up incel like this guy. He has never touched another woman and confirmed he is virgin and never had a gf. He has spent YEARS on this app - yet I'm pretty sure he mogs over 95% of guys (most are pajeet). Allah bless him.

@Xangsane @gribsufer1
Ameen. Bless this brother.

• Love it
Reactions: mnbvcxz
thought this post was gonna be about you, you almost fit the description.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
View attachment 2882673

@Xangsane @gribsufer1
It has no place for muslims you mean, christians have no problem finding a date in western civilization.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
He looks decent ngl

• +1
View attachment 2882673

@Xangsane @gribsufer1

Why don't you transition to this 4 PSL becky, and be his devoted Muslim wife?

screenshot_20240220-052637-png.2755854

Problem solved for both.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
How u know he is khhv? He looks like he prob got laid from grindr
He is I've spoken with him multiple times and seen his posts. He even said when people ask him if he's ever had a gf he says he hasn't.

lol he’d be fine if he removed that bio. Brotha put “I oppose lgbt” on a dating app like women aren’t virtue signaling liberal cucks (even Muslim ones).
He makes some based posts about fags, COVID etc. He calls out liberal and feminist whores.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It has no place for muslims you mean, christians have no problem finding a date in western civilization.
Inceldom is endemic to western society. It hits Muslims the hardest though - although many have a get-out clause which is arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The world is a jungle, and if you want my advice, don't expect happiness or peace of mind. Expect the opposite - a world of horror and madness. - Werner Herzog

• JFL
ITS OVER FOR HIM HAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Muslim hoes I been with all said they oppose it when I said I opposed it. Women go with what men say if religious: now if you get some western liberal Skank then sure but she wouldn’t be Muslim or Christian now lol

Inceldom is endemic to western society. It hits Muslims the hardest though - although many have a get-out clause which is arranged marriage.
That’s only because Muslims are ethnic and most western Christian’s are “white” although that’s quickly turning to a black/latino relgion now

I don't think Muslims can be incel, they always have the option to get an arranged marriage. It's only the children of non religious immigrants that end up incel.

• +1
View attachment 2882673

@Xangsane @gribsufer1
Autism/terrorist looks

• JFL
I don't think Muslims can be incel, they always have the option to get an arranged marriage. It's only the children of non religious immigrants that end up incel.
@Michael Myers thoughts on this?

He said “religious people”

Not people who claim to be christian and wear a cross necklace while drinking and not going to church since they were 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back