Rate 6’, 160

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Master
F90FBD8A EA2E 48BD B73E C6C73DF7B41C
8F1BAA78 A8E5 4BC0 8F4E 5F9DC59D7ADC
43E032C0 8AF8 44C1 AEF3 B9155C9F28E3
D5B64D6C 6948 478D 99EA 3FEE6D733D85

Give smv rating and potential softmaxxes. I think I’ve softmaxxed to the most of my potential besides possibly dying hair and should i take melanotan?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, SkullDynamics, smallman and 1 other person
htn brutal canthal tilt tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel, LooksThinker and 7 others
you would have a really good physique if your hips weren’t so wide imo + real talk you don’t need a rating you are probably a slayer

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Shkreliii, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Holy nct. Still htn tho

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AlbinoMaxxer
you would have a really good physique if your hips weren’t so wide imo + real talk you don’t need a rating you are probably a slayer
Ik brutal hips ngl

damn you look heavier than 160
you mog with sunglasses

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AlbinoMaxxer
Train neck and get tats

• Woah
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
HTN facially, Chad SMV irl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, murdah and AlbinoMaxxer
@Clavicular ik u hate me but give me a smv rating, should i take melanotan?

Age?

• +1
Train neck and get tats
I already have mild sleep apnea, i thiught my nech was one of my main halos? I want to get tats but im worried ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Nah, looks better bareface. Your eyebrows and eye color offset the nct.
Yah i get mixed opinions, i get my eyebrows and eyelashes dyed because i look subhuman without them dyed

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I already have mild sleep apnea, i thiught my nech was one of my main halos? I want to get tats but im worried ngl
Your traps are what gives the illusion, neck needs a bit more training and you’ll be fine.

• +1
Your traps are what gives the illusion, neck needs a bit more training and you’ll be fine.
Yah i would but i don’t want to worsen my sleep quality even more than it is already. I snore like the average obese american dad

View attachment 2902372View attachment 2902373View attachment 2902374View attachment 2902375

Give smv rating and potential softmaxxes. I think I’ve softmaxxed to the most of my potential besides possibly dying hair and should i take melanotan?
you look great bro. amazing physqiue and overall good genetics. the only thing rlly bad about you is that canthal tilt is brutal. but canthal tilt is cope and its just a made up thing to make you more insecure. you still gone have hella girls on u

• +1
you look great bro. amazing physqiue and overall good genetics. the only thing rlly bad about you is that canthal tilt is brutal. but canthal tilt is cope and its just a made up thing to make you more insecure. you still gone have hella girls on u
Im considering canthoplasty but ive been coping with positively tilted eyebrows

HTN, but brutal NCT and bad pheno aswell, but you should have no problem slaying JBS

• +1
HTN, but brutal NCT and bad pheno aswell, but you should have no problem slaying JBS
Would melanotan make my pheno more appealing or do i stick with pale skin?

Dye your hair a different color black or blond, dye your eyebrows aswell, take beta carotene or don't tan at all, tanning looks brutal for your pheno you just end up looking red instead of tanned. the haircut is good, perfect for JBS, and learn how to talk to women, I gurantee you will slay.

• +1
Dye your hair a different color black or blond, dye your eyebrows aswell, take beta carotene or don't tan at all, tanning looks brutal for your pheno you just end up looking red instead of tanned. the haircut is good, perfect for JBS, and learn how to talk to women, I gurantee you will slay.
I recently dyed dark brown and my eyebrows and eyelashes are originally light blonde

u need to lose the boyish look and grow ur skull a bit which will probably happen with aging

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and AlbinoMaxxer
I thought i was more on the masculine side?

You’ll always keep me guessing what you’ll say next

Yah at least i have positive tilted eyebrows to offset them a little
Yeah but you still look good, you look a little bit like brookmonk's boyfriend jfl

• +1
The cheekbones and eyes, focus on growing out your hair to a flow, chewmaxx and your him jfl
Yah ive been growing out my hair but i think i need a fade 24/7 because of my eyes, im growing a mullet atm

htn, emo/alt/goth girls probably dont like u or find u attractive but in other girl categories u can slay imo

• +1
htn, emo/alt/goth girls probably dont like u or find u attractive but in other girl categories u can slay imo
Really? I thought i would appeal to that niche due to pale coloring and dying hairs darker. I dont really like alt foids anyways

htn slayer would be chadlite if had better shoulder to waist ratio

• +1