Rate a friend of mine

Sodoku

Adept
damn hes good looking, nose ruins it though. you sure this is your friend?

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
damn hes good looking, nose ruins it though. you sure this is your friend?
yeah his nose failos him by a decent margin. could be 6-7 but now around 5

Curious0

It's over if you aren't customtitlemaxxing in 2019
It's bulbous and neotanous. He has a very very very punchable face. The more I look at him the more I wanna beat him up
Wtf I can't see what's wrong with his nose. Actually in the third picture his nose looks almost perfect. His nose is a good mixture between masculinity and femininity.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Wtf I can't see what's wrong with his nose. Actually in the third picture his nose looks almost perfect. His nose is a good mixture between masculinity and femininity.
My avi has perfect nose

Curious0

It's over if you aren't customtitlemaxxing in 2019
My avi has perfect nose
For a prettyboy sure. Can't see such a nose on a masculine bodybuilder.
By the way, when you look at ugly people you get the urge to punch them and beat them up or what? That would be pathetic.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
For a prettyboy sure. Can't see such a nose on a masculine bodybuilder.
By the way, when you look at ugly people you get the urge to punch them and beat them up or what? That would be pathetic.
No dude just the guy in OP I find has a punchable face. He ain't ugly actually...just dead average

Sodoku

Adept
No dude just the guy in OP I find has a punchable face. He ain't ugly actually...just dead average
Is he really average though? I don't see guys looking like this everyday. Deffo 5.5-6 PSL

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Is he really average though? I don't see guys looking like this everyday. Deffo 5.5-6 PSL
His down turned mouth makes him look like a retarded thug tbh. Needs darker and thicker eyebrows too. Plus he has a fucking rectangle skull (LONG ass horseface)

Batterymodel

Adept
Sparse eyebrows, pug nose, really bad lips, crap chin, soft jaw,nct, bloating, bad colouring, jug ears,

4 - invisibly average

x69

?????? ????
He looks like that kid who trynna be intimiditating but is not. I shit on his FWHR with my 1.95. I'd destroy him in a fught

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Time Travel OffTopic 0
xom OffTopic 18
xom OffTopic 18