Rate + Advice

M

mezzy

Iron
5”10, 5”11 passing BW: 168, not getting any surgery just looking for natural advice thank you.
IMG 8678
3651216_IMG_0017.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8498.jpeg
    IMG_8498.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7261.jpeg
    IMG_7261.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseduoAryan, edodalic29, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
One rhino and LL from chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Not my Type (No homo)

But some Girls should be into you i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine, mogger10 and Kroker
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, cytoplasm and Krakowski
this is such cope LMAO he's at least a chadlite
Thank you for the compliment, but I think I’m a 7 atm, I just wanted to get the +1 or +2 and be an 8 or 9 this post was mostly for advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and poopoohead
One rhino and LL from chadlite.
I have no plans to surgerymaxx im looking for natural advice on how to approve my appearance thank you though :)

• +1
Jawline seems the only thing I can see weaker. Didn't look too much tho n u alr look good my guy

I have no plans to surgerymaxx im looking for natural advice on how to approve my appearance thank you though :)

Hair and skin are decent so nothing really. Youre doing well enough and are already above average lookswise. I wish the best of luck.

Though rhino would ascend you hard. But I'd avoid asking for a morph with a better nose as that'd be depressing since you're never planning on going under the knife. Best of luck again.

• +1
Reactions: mezzy, Deleted member 27660 and Tallman
very good looking dont see you improving drastically from any softmaxxes. Just stay healthy n live life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and mezzy
HTN

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead and 1 other person
Jawline seems the only thing I can see weaker. Didn't look too much tho n u alr look good my guy
I’m currently bulking too but when I’m leaner my law line improves, going up to 190 pounds then dropping back to 170. After that my jawline should improve. Thank you :)

• +1
Thank you for the compliment, but I think I’m a 7 atm, I just wanted to get the +1 or +2 and be an 8 or 9 this post was mostly for advice
HTN

• +1
Reactions: mezzy and vector
Drop me the name of the lip fillers you used bhai
MUH ONLY ETHNICS HAVE FULL LIPS. Just proves how subhuman y’all are that you have to fight over shit like this. Over.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, so? What's with all these white zoomers with ethnic tier lips these days?

I'm not a subhuman.
You aren’t but you are making it seem like ethnics are by the way you are so insecure bhai. Also you are the least ethnic ethnic as you are from the Levantine which literally has white passing Arabs like syrian psycho. You also have blue eyes which is rare in Arabs. You also claim like .0001% African yet you don’t look like them at all

You aren’t but you are making it seem like ethnics are by the way you are so insecure bhai. Also you are the least ethnic ethnic as you are from the Levantine which literally has white passing Arabs like syrian psycho. You also have blue eyes which is rare in Arabs. You also claim like .0001% African yet you don’t look like them at all
Let me tell you something.

I'm not insecure

I only assumed so based on how you can’t believe mutt maxxed Europeans have full lips
Mutt = mix of white and nonwhite. Not "I'M 0.1% NORWEGIAN 75% IRISH 24.9% SWEDISH!"

Son of Oussama @SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
5”10, 5”11 passing BW: 168, not getting any surgery just looking for natural advice thank you.View attachment 2439670
3651216_IMG_0017.jpeg
You look good bro, you’re pretty much already maxxed. There’s nothing outside of surgery that would benefit you left to do.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You look good bro, you’re pretty much already maxxed. There’s nothing outside of surgery that would benefit you left to do.
yo do me a favor and check private conversations please

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
yeah i would rate this guy like solid htn but jfl at the other comments also rating htn but then those exact same people would rate some subhuman htn as well.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and SurgeryEnjoyer
u will never be an 8 or 9 unless u go the surgery route. Ur cuck eyes and big pig nose are in the way of ascending. Also needs to be more robust. U look like a twink in the face.

keep going bro u look amazing

I don’t understand why such good looking people willingly post there face here it makes no sense. You don’t even need to looksmax.

I don’t understand why such good looking people willingly post there face here it makes no sense. You don’t even need to looksmax.
Always looking to improve myself, there’s always something you can make better.

u will never be an 8 or 9 unless u go the surgery route. Ur cuck eyes and big pig nose are in the way of ascending. Also needs to be more robust. U look like a twink in the face.
Word thank you

HTN+ and PSL GOD IN INDIA

my cortisol spiked

u don't need looksmaxing ur good

• +1
Reactions: mezzy
@Blackgymmax it's over

Amount of underrating is crazy

Eye area are shit rest is good htn.

• +1
Reactions: mezzy

Attachments