Rate + Advice

HTN , good potential to work with

• +1
Reactions: mezzy
5”10, 5”11 passing BW: 168, not getting any surgery just looking for natural advice thank you.View attachment 2439670
3651216_IMG_0017.jpeg
Ice holding + eyelid pulling to fix upper eyelid exposure if you want

learn how to do both cuz most people don’t know how to do it right and they mess up but anyways that’s only if you want, tiktokmaxx and so many hoes will be on you brother 💯🙌

• +1
Post in motion OP

Ice holding + eyelid pulling to fix upper eyelid exposure if you want

learn how to do both cuz most people don’t know how to do it right and they mess up but anyways that’s only if you want, tiktokmaxx and so many hoes will be on you brother 💯🙌
Thank you :)

ur shoulder bones stick out so weirdly
I know, I don’t know why, but I personally like how my shoulder bones looks. Makes me look more masculine in my opinion.

idk 5'11 is a brad pitt height, you have some good face so just leave this forum you dont need to looksmaxxx just go outside

idk 5'11 is a brad pitt height, you have some good face so just leave this forum you dont need to looksmaxxx just go outside
I was just tryna see what was holding me down by posting this, so far I have mostly just seen my nose and eyes, just wanted to see if there was anything else.

High htn

• +1
giga chad mogger

Slightly, but your still htn-chadlite (high tier nigger)

Video. Of you. Turning you head and stuff so we can more accurately rate you

Drop the split
Everything 6-10 reps, 3 sets each

Back/Bi: for back- lat pull down, cable row with bar then handle , t bar row, pull ups until failure. Bicep- seated hammer curls, ez bar curls (max weight for as many reps for each), 21’s (look them up on tik tok), pull ups. I throw in shoulders too

Chest/Tri: bench, incline bench w dumbbells, cable flys top and bottom, dips tri- pull downs with rope then straight bar, sideways pulls idk what they called, then tricep targeted dips

Legs: squat rack, hacksaw, pendulum squat, RDLS, the kicky thing foward, then the kicky thing that goes backwards

Still looking for advice, I’m lowkey washed now

Htn still looks good if u look like this rn
Im assuming ur tan faded or smth

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Rate htn+ white boy irl slayer

white borderline chadlite returns to get more dopamine and fish for compliments from street shitters
Nicholas Cage Film GIF