Rate and give tips 19. 6’2

How low this site has sunk. Youre calling this unharmonious looking mf borderline lite when I see 30 of him at my uni jfl
If u want hes Psl it would be 4 but if u actually went outside guys like him are the ones pulling the gl latinas and arabs without betabuxxing. Stop obsessing over ratios its about appeal

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Yee they do only chadlite + need good eye area

Also im talking about appeal, instead of crying just ask
Usually yeah
There's exceptions tho
If you have really insane feats like mogger zygos and rly good jaw like vinnie comboed w v good harmony
But for the most chsdlite has good eye area

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and try2beme
If u want hes Psl it would be 4 but if u actually went outside guys like him are the ones pulling the gl latinas and arabs without betabuxxing. Stop obsessing over ratios its about appeal
Only virgins want to mentally masturbate over muh ratios

• +1
Finally a realcel

Yeah but he's like mtn+
It's not like he's the center of attention attractive guy or close. A white htn would basically get latina stacys no diff lol

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and sub5pslathlete
Yeah but he's like mtn+
It's not like he's the center of attention attractive guy or close. A white htn would basically get latina stacys no diff lol
Yeah I’ll agree w u when I go out it’s not like I am a MM standing out but height halo paired with NTness and the fact that girls in the UK are retards means I haven’t had issues slaying only once when my oneitis was emotionally attached to tall dark handsome chad from her uni

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Like his misc (lips hair undertones soft feats) might actually bring him to like low htn anyways giving him that slay power.
I'd give him a solid 8/10 there

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and sub5pslathlete
Yeah but he's like mtn+
My mothers paying for my rhino yaaaaaa

• +1
Yeah I’ll agree w u when I go out it’s not like I am a MM standing out but height halo paired with NTness and the fact that girls in the UK are retards means I haven’t had issues slaying only once when my oneitis was emotionally attached to tall dark handsome chad from her uni
Oh you have height too that's even better

• +1
Oh you have height too that's even better
6’2 yeah I got SOOOO fucking lucky ngl, my mom is like 5’2 I would have killed myself if I was 5’9

• +1
6’2 yeah I got SOOOO fucking lucky ngl, my mom is like 5’2 I would have killed myself if I was 5’9
Soft features and height are what's saving u most likely

• +1
Soft features and height are what's saving u most likely
Yeah for sure, once I cut down after this gymcelling and fix my beak shud be better hopefully

• +1
psl and appeal go hand in hand imo until a certain point, and most people on here rate psl

an ltn 6'5 white guy can have appeal to ltb and mtbs but that doesnt matter when the goal is to slay htb+

psl and appeal go hand in hand imo until a certain point, and most people on here rate psl

an ltn 6'5 white guy can have appeal to ltb and mtbs but that doesnt matter when the goal is to slay htb+
It's his misc boosting him
Even u get boosted cuz you have a good misc too

• +1
Would help
Go for it
Thanks thinking a lighter brown or dark green will decide properly after I finish these shitty college assignments jfl

• +1

Well yes because 6’5 and JBW

If this guy had shit like dull skin like me he would he fucked cuz he doesn't have enough psl

• +1

I dont care for ur battyman opinion i observe the world around me then reflect upon it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and Blackgymmax
I dont care for ur battyman opinion i observe the world around me then reflect upon it
Dude said the goal is to slay htb+ like he gets LTB’s in the first place plus in the real world when u get to a certain age it’s about money sadly

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Dude said the goal is to slay htb+ like he gets LTB’s in the first place plus in the real world when u get to a certain age it’s about money sadly
I’ve seen it with my own eyes too

you needa become white

white with a caramel tan + european features. Shave the funky beard so you look higher class at least
If I shaved the goatee that’s half my appeal to Arab Becky’s gone. My chin is shit without it

white with a caramel tan + european features. Shave the funky beard so you look higher class at least
I don’t have high enough PSL so need to fraud with goatee to make up for it