• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, ggg.tv🤫, Feltijon and 1 other person
6'3 is enough

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and goo25
Very shitty eyes, eyebrows, skin, hair in some pics. Leanness and jaw are carrying u tbh. My first impression was ltn on ur front selfie. Side is htn if u ignore ur shitty skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ggg.tv🤫
Ur good at frauding
Good height
Shit eyes

• +1
Good HTN
You look like the tall young trainer from my gym who gets all MTBs
HTN because body + height, your chin is too long

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and goo25
Very shitty eyes, eyebrows, skin, hair in some pics. Leanness and jaw are carrying u tbh. My first impression was ltn on ur front selfie. Side is htn if u ignore ur shitty skin.
Cope you look like shit without your frauding bb cream and beard

• JFL
htn

• JFL
your eyes are ok, ignore these fags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lstar2005 and ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
High ltn facially - counting hight and muscle high mtn

Strong points- good chin to philtrum ratio, good gonial angle, good forward growth, symmetrical lips, decent frame and great physique

Flaws-bad skin, narrow jaw, too round chin, short ramus, too close eyes, long midface

Softmaxxing- get on Accutane, use hair grow promoting oils to make your eyebrow gap smaller, your lower third is weak so growing facial hair to hide it would be good specifically your chin and philtrum, it looks like you can grow a goatee so do that, also if you're not natty lower your dose to help cleat acne

Hardmaxxing- don't listen to people telling you to get rhinoplasty, your nose is fine. Instead get jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005, Zherko and maxxmclooks

Strong points- good chin to philtrum ratio, good gonial angle, good forward growth, symmetrical lips, decent frame and great physique

Flaws-bad skin, narrow jaw, too round chin, short ramus, too close eyes, long midface

Softmaxxing- get on Accutane, use hair grow promoting oils to make your eyebrow gap smaller, your lower third is weak so growing facial hair to hide it would be good specifically your chin and philtrum, it looks like you can grow a goatee so do that, also if you're not natty lower your dose to help cleat acne

Hardmaxxing- don't listen to people telling you to get rhinoplasty, your nose is fine. Instead get jaw implants
yo chico! yo jordaaan!

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Klasik01

It's funny cuz this dude came here to brag his dating success in Tinder, there's no way this guy is an incel. The only noticeable failos I see is skin, long chin and lack of jaw bone but everything else I think is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and jisko32
It's funny cuz this dude came here to brag his dating success in Tinder, there's no way this guy is an incel. The only noticeable failos I see is skin, long chin and lack of jaw bone but everything else I think is good enough.
I literally said hes a high mtn obviously he isnt an incel

get acne fixed, not much else softmaxx u can do

GL already, u good

MTN face but with better haircut and skin you could be like HTN

Body and height halo will carry u hard tho so realistically you’ll get similar appeal to a HTN/chadlite already

The only reason you're overrating him is so you can overrate yourself
the only reason you're underrating him cuz you are ugly asf and offended by life

the only reason you're underrating him cuz you are ugly asf and offended by life
IMG 2608
I used not frauded pictures of both of us for a mog battle on discord and i was rated a high mtn. So if i mog him it proves he's a ltn facially

unfrauded pic is low MTN but just from tinder pics i would say HTN

View attachment 2876733I used not frauded pictures of both of us for a mog battle on discord and i was rated a high mtn. So if i mog him it proves he's a ltn facially

A mtn for me isn’t actually the exact average its what women find average which is actually slightly above average since ugly men are invisible to women

A mtn for me isn’t actually the exact average its what women find average which is actually slightly above average since ugly men are invisible to women
I've seen a lot of ugly men who had a woman. Looks doesn't matter

fix your acne

and pls stop cringing your muscles like that on god

like this:

no need for this:

• +1
Of course im not an incel cuh no point looksmaxxing if i am a subhuman. I hear this all the time but there are so many people bashing on slightly GL people here and saying that they are larping. This forum is meant for ltns/mtns and you're here "exposing" my bragging for doing the very thing this forum was created for

• +1
MTN face but with better haircut and skin you could be like HTN

Body and height halo will carry u hard tho so realistically you’ll get similar appeal to a HTN/chadlite already
Gettimg a haircut tmro what should i ask for
I ususally go for a taper fade but i was thinking something more messy in the middle this time

Htn. Couple failos but it's enough.