Rate physique rn. Gymcelling till death.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I am a gym rat I go to the gym for 6 plus hours. Train everything and eat atleast 10 eggs right after and some chick3n
Rate physique rn. And guess bf. I'd say 7 out of 10 and 15bf

Attachments

• IMG_20240503_214019.jpg
    IMG_20240503_214019.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and sub5c3l
6 plus hours daily. Even the fitness employee is at awe jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, It'snotover, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
In awe*

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
gay ass nigga stop epilating your self

Nose is looking better, keep sipping that milk bhai

00034 1642025178

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Aero, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
I am a gym rat I go to the gym for 6 plus hours. Train everything and eat atleast 10 eggs right after and some chick3n
u look like a brick of cocain u little niga maybe consider getting personality u lil black ass niga

• JFL
Reactions: SAQUIB66
good structure, add greens to your diet and you'll bf% will decrease which makes you're body way better

DAmn U NIGGA u love ur body.

how the fuck u can eat 10 eggs. how much protein u eat in day?

So fattt

good bye u kidney.

Consuming 10 eggs per day is not recommended. Eggs are very high in protein, which is a nutrient that can impair kidney function and increased the risk for kidney stones if overly consumed. Eating 10 or more eggs per day is also not recommended because a healthy diet should be varied and diverse.23.1.2024

you go for way too long obviously, that is counterproductive and will hurt you in the long run as you cant be consistent enough and you’re overinvesting in a new hobby at the moment with no chance for better results right now (they take time) , so your interest will eventually plummet.

you go for way too long obviously, that is counterproductive and will hurt you in the long run as you cant be consistent enough and you’re overinvesting in a new hobby at the moment with no chance for better results right now (they take time) , so your interest will eventually plummet.
Nah bro. I am addicted to muscle pumps. It never gets old. U do u tho.

I've literally gained a lot of muscle mass in 2 to 3 months. From skinny fat to lean looking with 10x better frame. People on here even accuse me of sarms or anabolics. Jfl. While I just gymcel almost daily.

I didn't dirty bulk tho. I did it in a healthy manner. Cuz dirty bulking fucks me up in the gym and makes me more tired.

6 hours? wtf nigga do you have life or a job
who pays the bills

2 hours are more than enough to maintain that physique lol.
Inagine spending 6+ hours in the gym💀

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Spending 6 hours in gym is wild niggas be spending 1 hour and look like that