Rate and tips on how to look better?

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
I'm 16, 175cm (5'9) just recently started getting more female attention, I used to be really short (160cm) and my teeth were fucked. I am still in puberty, but look so young, grew a lot over the past year, and started getting more hair throughout my body. When will I look older and can I grow more? My dad is 180cm (5'11) and my mom is 161cm (5'3) and my sister is 168cm (5'6).

Attachments

• 3fe677b5-6b47-4608-9d01-60c7d21181a9.jpeg
    3fe677b5-6b47-4608-9d01-60c7d21181a9.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6d1536cd-8282-478b-a403-e00879416ef7.jpeg
    6d1536cd-8282-478b-a403-e00879416ef7.jpeg
    434.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4681.jpeg
    IMG_4681.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
leave this forum chad

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Help me with tips bro, I am 16 and turn 17 soon, and haven't kissed a girl. Is surgery the way or softmaxxing could save me?
u look a bit recessed/downgrown

if u fix that u could become pretty gl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, antony 726 and silencio
u look a bit recessed/downgrown

if u fix that u could become pretty gl
I think I am my side profile is horrible, I look like an incel. My teeth were insanely fucked up, so I wore braces for 4 years, think that's why I am recessed

I think I am my side profile is horrible, I look like an incel. My teeth were insanely fucked up, so I wore braces for 4 years, think that's why I am recessed
bump your thread until someone that has experience with recession or knowledge notices it

• +1
Reactions: itssooverformelol
@depressionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Trim your eyebrows and take care of your hair

Trim your eyebrows and take care of your hair
My hair is bad? I thought it was the only thing that saved me, and what's the rating?

My hair is bad? I thought it was the only thing that saved me, and what's the rating?
I would say your between mtn and htn. Your haircut looks messy sometimes so give it a nice flow

mtn also mirin the man u Jersey

Long midface? Narrow palate?

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Long midface? Narrow palate?
ur like the looksmaxxing expert, can u check my new thread about side profile i need help desperately

• JFL
Ltn you look like an absolute cuck with that eye area, and narrow horse face. It may be over if you dont hardmaxx soon buddy boyo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
would say low mtn with fluffy hair and good skin quality. You are on the pretty boy archetype which is good for your age, ascend to the gym and keep this skin quality. Have a good style with good clothes, make sure of being NT with others. In the future you could do surgeries like jaw and cheek implant to increase your bigonial width and fwhr ratio (which are quite low, your head is quite long and not very width)

You are still young and aware that you can ascend, it s not over

• +1
Reactions: Coman
It's all about personality, just be confident!

-subhuman

read the thread what can he do
Seems like he has an anterior open bite, he doesn‘t have a tall chin as one might think first look, it is just his jaw that is down grown with it.

His short philtrum and high angled lips showcase that too. He should start learning to chew, breath and swallow correctely as an first step (mewing)

Bimax (Jaw surgery)
- Either posterior impaction or high lefort 1 with small CW rotation (to fix lips and malocclusion)

- BSSO, sliding genioplasty (his chin width is okay, lacks projection)

- Needs braces and an palate expander first of all

Rhinoplasty
- His nosetip is deathtier and he has a fleshy crooked nose. He should go for the prettyboy nose with an elevated nose tip and lessen his nostril exposure

Implants
- Jaw angle implants to make up for his lacking bigonial jaw width and angularity

- Zygo + infra implants to enchance his eyes (might improve NCT), fix his orbital vector and give him an important feature on his face that stands out positively

• Woah
Seems like he has an anterior open bite, he doesn‘t have a tall chin as one might think first look, it is just his jaw that is down grown with it.

His short philtrum and high angled lips showcase that too. He should start learning to chew, breath and swallow correctely as an first step (mewing)

Bimax (Jaw surgery)
- Either posterior impaction or high lefort 1 with small CW rotation (to fix lips and malocclusion)

- BSSO, sliding genioplasty (his chin width is okay, lacks projection)

- Needs braces and an palate expander first of all

Rhinoplasty
- His nosetip is deathtier and he has a fleshy crooked nose. He should go for the prettyboy nose with an elevated nose tip and lessen his nostril exposure

Implants
- Jaw angle implants to make up for his lacking bigonial jaw width and angularity

- Zygo + infra implants to enchance his eyes (might improve NCT), fix his orbital vector and give him an important feature on his face that stands out positively
but what if he just hardmewes and ends up like salludon?

• JFL
Reactions: yen and st.hamudi but 6‘5
low chadlite leave this forum bro.

I'm 16, 175cm (5'9) just recently started getting more female attention, I used to be really short (160cm) and my teeth were fucked. I am still in puberty, but look so young, grew a lot over the past year, and started getting more hair throughout my body. When will I look older and can I grow more? My dad is 180cm (5'11) and my mom is 161cm (5'3) and my sister is 168cm (5'6).
Mtn, chewmaxx and gymmaxx NOW

Try to smile once in a while :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
does it actually help? I chew regular gum on a daily basis
dont chew regular gum itll just bloat u

chew hard gum but i dont recommend tbh cuz itll make u look like steve if u get bruxism from chewing too much and u end up getting tmj or smth

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
dont chew regular gum itll just bloat u

chew hard gum but i dont recommend tbh cuz itll make u look like steve if u get bruxism from chewing too much and u end up getting tmj or smth
bet