Rate another friend of mine

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
Indian, like 5"6, absolute cuck personality, walks like an incel and skinny fat. Still got a sub 5 girl crushing over him so who am I to say :lul:

Attachments

• IMG-20240309-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20240309-WA0008.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
wtf is wrong with you? judging by how young your friend looks it's safe to assume you are really young too. So what I would recommend is that you fuck off from this website and go play fortnite. Your personality is absolute garbage. A good person and friend would not call their friend a cuck incel. You're a horrible human and should stop immediatly with your behaviour as you parents probably did not raise you well enough for you to already know that. And also, he is not bad looking so I don't know wtf you're on about you brainrotted fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Lokki and PsychoDsk
wtf is wrong with you? judging by how young your friend looks it's safe to assume you are really young too. So what I would recommend is that you fuck off from this website and go play fortnite. Your personality is absolute garbage. A good person and friend would not call their friend a cuck incel. You're a horrible human and should stop immediatly with your behaviour as you parents probably did not raise you well enough for you to already know that. And also, he is not bad looking so I don't know wtf you're on about you brainrotted fuck.
Chill bro it's a joke, I look worse than him my friend. I just wanted his rating

I did agree with the personality and horrible human part though.

A joke is fine but calling your "friend" all those things really is wayyyyy too far. And even if you look worse then him does not give u the right to say that about him.

If you do then change. You don't have to be that way. It's much cooler to be a nice person and your life will get better as a result.

A joke is fine but calling your "friend" all those things really is wayyyyy too far. And even if you look worse then him does not give u the right to say that about him.
I mean not really a close friend, but Alright I understand. My vocabulary is shit so didn't have any other words to describe him (now that I think of it, I could have jist said shy and introverted) my bad

If you do then change. You don't have to be that way. It's much cooler to be a nice person and your life will get better as a result.
I will try. Thanks tho

Holy shit my English looks terrible here because of all the typos :lul:

It's ok. After all he won't see this probably and everyone makes mistakes. As long as you regret it it's cool.

cope kys

u autistic retard, go outside and have a real look at the world. Most people don't realise how good it feels to be nice to others instead of being a dick like yourself. The reason you say cope is probably because u urself is a horrible person.

u autistic retard, go outside and have a real look at the world. Most people don't realise how good it feels to be nice to others instead of being a dick like yourself. The reason you say cope is probably because u urself is a horrible person.
muh muh be a good person my ass
that shit gets you nowhere now do us a favor and kill yourself violently

muh muh be a good person my ass
that shit gets you nowhere now do us a favor and kill yourself violently
It does get you somewhere. You just haven't tried. People will be nicer towards you if you are nice. I've tried it and proved it. It also feels better to be a decent human being that tries to make other peoples lives better instead of being an arrogant selfabsorbed dick that put others down. That for sure gets you nowhere you retard.

It does get you somewhere. You just haven't tried. People will be nicer towards you if you are nice. I've tried it and proved it. It also feels better to be a decent human being that tries to make other peoples lives better instead of being an arrogant selfabsorbed dick that put others down. That for sure gets you nowhere you retard.
cope cope cope cope

autism retard, autism retard, autism retard, autism retard

we need more people like u like wtf are y'all so negative for no reason

Chill bro it's a joke, I look worse than him my friend. I just wanted his rating
But why are u putting him on incel forum without his permission u retard kys

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
I had the same phase as you when I was about your age. Thought I looked like shit and was a horrible person, now i just dont give a fuck about it

You'll get over it soon enough