• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andrew_433 and MonoTBB
Mtn realistically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, MonoTBB and Andrew_433
Copemax.org
You actually have potential lookswise so I’ll let you off. You’re probably coping with ratings here because you eat like a fat fuck and still aren’t lean yet.
i sniff cope cope mfing cope cope
You however. It’s so obvious why you said this. You’re a hideous looking LTN with baboon asshole lips who gets destroyed in the ratings section every time he posts his ugly mug for validation, and your tiny little brain thinks if you just dismiss the validity of ratings here, that you have a chance irl and you’re not a complete subhuman.

Sorry to say, but you’re still hideous. Op is a mtn and mogs you.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, MonoTBB, Zherko and 2 others
You actually have potential lookswise so I’ll let you off. You’re probably coping with ratings here because you eat like a fat fuck and still aren’t lean yet.

You however. It’s so obvious why you said this. You’re a hideous looking LTN with baboon asshole lips who gets destroyed in the ratings section every time he posts his ugly mug for validation, and your tiny little brain thinks if you just dismiss the validity of ratings here, that you have a chance irl and you’re not a complete subhuman.

:feelswhy::feelswhy: im 15 give me a break one day i will ascend

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
He’s right no one’s factoring in his abs irl and his face is too autist to be htn
Yeah tbh without those muscles he’s just ur avarage zoomer autist

but ur points about me are very valid theres no point arguing with you about that

Fraudmaxxed troon

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
High mtn

• +1
horseface mtn

• +1

Your just hating on people at this point, @S1d456 is pretty good looking low htn if I must say

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Andrew_433 and S1d456
Your just hating on people at this point, @S1d456 is pretty good looking low htn if I must say
My bad. Ratings from virgins on .org are clearly the gold standard for measuring attractiveness to women.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Ugly

• JFL
  • Love it
Shut up nigga ur the reason lookism is falling off u dont come here to shit on other .org users you newfag
Literally joined before you

Get a buzz or a wider haircut for appealmaxxing tbh long hair is better or super short

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
Mtn where I live