Rate Arab Chaddam

Absi

Absi

Casanova
20230312 225730

Smoking
Have shit marks on his face
But to women they see a 6'5 tall thick dicked 7 incher sandnigga who's ready to suicide bomb there pussy

White 'Lookists' on here:
'You need to take away 3 psl points of him because his race isn't 'diserable' and he's pretty much mogged by the average white joe'

Jokes aside, in what deminstion does 5'10 average joe mogs this guy?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Htn minimum.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Absi
Found you. @emeraldglass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, emeraldglass and Absi
Arabs don't have race tax imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Arabs don't have race tax imo
'Race tax' is a cope, it only matters to foids when the guy isn't good looking anyway.

White foid when she sees your average balding 5'4 indian janitor: indian men are so creepy they send creepy messages to girls online, scammers and there culture is in the medieval age!

White foid when she sees the 6 feet tall light skinned Chadpreet Fuqdeep: omg i always loved india teehee, there culture is exotic, deep and way better than ours, they are so nice and respectable teeheee

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeemo, Supreme, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2110242

Smoking
Have shit marks on his face
But to women they see a 6'5 tall thick dicked 7 incher sandnigga who's ready to suicide bomb there pussy

White 'Lookists' on here:
'You need to take away 3 psl points of him because his race isn't 'diserable' and he's pretty much mogged by the average white joe'

Jokes aside, in what deminstion does 5'10 average joe mogs this guy?
The marks on his face are shadows of the smoke coming from his e-cigarette.

I can smell you're curry larping as arab by the way you exaggerates your bio and pfp to seem arab

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and emeraldglass
I can smell you're curry larping as arab by the way you exaggerates your bio and pfp to seem arab
I think he’s Somali therefore he must be part Arab.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and lasnt
I can smell you're curry larping as arab
Homie if i was a streetshitter i would have larped as a nordic Viking Blonde GigaChad, why would i larp as an Arab lmao

the way you exaggerates your bio and pfp to seem arab

My bio is from a poem about Jerusalem made by Islamic State Martyr Maher al Mashel

kus ukhtak if you're larping

no shit nigger
but a white htn mogs an arab htn for smv
unless the arab has eye color halo tbhngl

Omar al gala lowest rating would strong mtn bordering htn in west
Highest would be htn bordering chadlite
Overall strong htn in West

7/7.5 by 10 in West, 8 maxx

Rounded jaw falio, and narrow palate
Would look this good without arab headgear and clean shaven

Also 6ft4 height halo

no shit nigger
but a white htn mogs an arab htn for smv
unless the arab has eye color halo tbhngl
No shit western faggot
Of course a white htn will mog a an Arab htn because whites are taller in average and have better futures such as colored eyes.

I'm talking about the so called 'Looks Experts' JFL in here who say that you need at the very least to reduce 2 psl points from non white men to know there real rating, LOL

So according to them, a Chaddam is comparable to white mid normie, Chaddamlite to low tier normie etc which is huge bullshit.

Of course a white htn will mog a an Arab htn
Nah HTN = HTN, white, ethnic, doesn't matter. That's women-tier thinking and not even subjective anymore. Ratings should be face only and objective.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 24427, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Of course a white htn will mog a an Arab htn because whites are taller in average and have better futures such as colored eyes.
ur dumb asf kys stopped reading here

Nah HTN = HTN, white, ethnic, doesn't matter. That's women-tier thinking and not even subjective anymore. Ratings should be face only and objective.
I only rate Men on how they will success with women tbh

I mean sure your country, relegion or race wouldn't matter in a 'Modelling Career' but it would surely matter with women.

Also i think most men and users on here would define a GigaChad by his success with women, most people on here won't care about how he's a Top Model or works for the biggest modelling agency, they will just care for how much pussy he gets a day.

So yeah, i get your point, in a Lookswise only?

White HTN = Ethnic HTN

In the real world and in women eyes?

White HTN > Any other Ethnic HTN

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I only rate Men on how they will success with women tbh

I mean sure your country, relegion or race wouldn't matter in a 'Modelling Career' but it would surely matter with women.

Also i think most men and users on here would define a GigaChad by his success with women, most people on here won't care about how he's a Top Model or works for the biggest modelling agency, they will just care for how much pussy he gets a day.

So yeah, i get your point, in a Lookswise only?

White HTN = Ethnic HTN

In the real world and in women eyes?

White HTN > Any other Ethnic HTN
I know a white-passing ethnic and he just only did well with ethnics from what I know and that's because of having A10 eyes most likely (he isn't bad looking, MTN perhaps). So false assumption to say that women prefer white HTN > ethnic HTN.

HTN = HTN

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Xangsane and emeraldglass
Homie if i was a streetshitter i would have larped as a nordic Viking Blonde GigaChad, why would i larp as an Arab lmao

My bio is from a poem about Jerusalem made by Islamic State Martyr Maher al Mashel
why are you openly supporting dawlah and saying shit like suicide bombing pussy nigga

Chad in his region. Almost a chad in west.