• Bengali

• Pakistani

• Indian

Results are only viewable after voting.
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Follow up to my MENA thread

Age filter: 23-29 (ideal muzzie marriage age in the west)
Bengali

Pakistani

Indian

I feel depressed AF over my results I can't imagine how bad some of these guys have it. Apart from some NTmaxxed, I'm pretty sure I mog 90% of guys here even with my autistic selfies. Not even my height is that bad since 6'0 is rare.

It's so bad. In case you're wonder who exactly those people are that 'likes you'. This is the femcelfish I am using:
Screenshot 20231105 192856

Her looksmatch is maybe getting 1 like a year (by accident) and currently shitting in some alleyway in Mumbai.

But she can get guys clearly +3 PSL above her and careermaxxed in finance. Here are some of her likes :lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 20231105 200624

Screenshot 20231105 200427

Screenshot 20231105 193810

Screenshot 20231105 194145

Screenshot 20231105 193534

They mog 95-99% of guys on there but desperate for a femcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @Xangsane @Sub0 @Krakowski @Manchild @positivecoper @

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, sportsmogger, normie_joe and 6 others
Pakis mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and SecularIslamist

Bengali
View attachment 2534429

Pakistani
View attachment 2534431

Indian
View attachment 2534430

I feel depressed AF over my results I can't imagine how bad some of these guys have it. Apart from some NTmaxxed, I'm pretty sure I mog 90% of guys here even with my autistic selfies. Not even my height is that bad since 6'0 is rare.

It's so bad. In case you're wonder who exactly those people are that 'likes you'. This is the femcelfish I am using:
View attachment 2534439

Her looksmatch is maybe getting 1 like a year (by accident) and currently shitting in some alleyway in Mumbai.

But she can get guys clearly +3 PSL above her and careermaxxed in finance. Here are some of her likes :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2534488
View attachment 2534489
View attachment 2534490
View attachment 2534491
View attachment 2534499
They mog 95-99% of guys on there but desperate for a femcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Best looking curries are ironically from the UK. I can say with 100% ceartainly that curries everywhere else get mogged hard by British curries.

Curries are the only race that inhabit the UK that aren’t looks failed by the British curse of the island to make all those that live here uglier than their overseas counterparts

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, House Lannister, FaceandBBC and 2 others
Pakis mog
Honestly from what I've seen they're not too far from some MENA groups but SMV is hit gigahard by curry / terrorist association.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
They are all fat fucks with shittiest softmaxing possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, normie_joe, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Best looking curries are ironically from the UK. I can say with 100% ceartainly that curries everywhere else get mogged hard by British curries.

Curries are the only race that inhabit the UK that aren’t looks failed by the British curse of the island to make all those that live here uglier than their overseas counterparts
Shame the UK gets no sunlight and is a shithole ethnic hodgepodge

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
they look better than the iranians

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
need to masturbate on some israeli chicks to compensate for what i just saw

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, horizontallytall, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others

Many of them are lighter + taller than back home. Facial features / bones I would say are good and better than whites. Rishi Sunak / Houmza Yusuf / Sadiq Khan give some "civilised" credibility to curries (despite grooming gang propaganda) but no looks halo. Not since Zayn Malik at least.

• +1
Many of them are lighter + taller than back home. Facial features / bones I would say are good and better than whites. Rishi Sunak / Houmza Yusuf / Sadiq Khan give some "civilised" credibility to curries (despite grooming gang propaganda) but no looks halo. Not since Zayn Malik at least.
There’s no point when you live in a shithole with no sunlight, you inevitably get depressed unless you are pale.

• +1
Reactions: zura, normie_joe and SecularIslamist
they look better than the iranians
Cope. Iranians were voted the best looking on the other thread. So you're saying they mog MENAs too? Lifefeul for @TRUE_CEL

I knew pakis would be voted best looking here. Poll was just to see who is second place jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Damn this is the only dating app where the competition is this low. 90% of them will end up in sexless marriages.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and SecularIslamist
Damn this is the only dating app where the competition is this low. 90% of them will end up in sexless marriages.
The competition is low but standards are higher than Burj khalifa. Makes no sense I know. I ran chaddam experiment and still fuck all

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

Bengali
View attachment 2534429

Pakistani
View attachment 2534431

Indian
View attachment 2534430

View attachment 2534439

View attachment 2534488
View attachment 2534489
View attachment 2534490
View attachment 2534491
View attachment 2534499

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski and lightskinbengali
Damn, Bharati muzzies are moggers. Maybe it’s because they’re muzzies but they make the Pakistanis and Bengalis look like incels in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Feel bad for those who use muzmatch tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and lightskinbengali
UKs only 8-10% ethnic… the country for all accounts is extremely white outside of main metropolitan cities

For reference black Americans make up 13% of the USA population

• +1
UKs only 8-10% ethnic… the country for all accounts is extremely white outside of main metropolitan cities

For reference black Americans make up 13% of the USA population
Mainland is where the job oops are. Countryside mogs obviously but it’s hard to get a green card without working in a metropolitan

They're all fat because of the disgusting carb diet over there lmaooo. Don't have indian food if you wanna look good, unless it's chicken and lamb.

Also how tf do I vote it isn't letting me