rate bitch i fumbled

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
IMG 4528

facially id say mtb at best but she had fucking insane body halo, id post but i got removed from close friends jfl

That's not mtb nowadays.

Good bone structure and eye area.

At least htb, plus body is almost equally important which in conclusion makes you a retard for fumbling

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jagger and Zeta
That's not mtb nowadays.

At least htb, plus body is almost equally important which in conclusion makes you a retard for fumbling
what can i do about me being autistic fuck? i was making fun of her in messages bro idk to talk to women

she is good

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
what can i do about me being autistic fuck? i was making fun of her in messages bro idk to talk to women
Making fun of her isn't such a bad idea for establishing dominance. Bigger problem is that you can't read signs as toshould you continue or not, making it harder for yourself.

Overall the same could work for a lot of girls and you didn't do much wrong, depending on how rude you were of course.

Making fun of her isn't such a bad idea for establishing dominance. Bigger problem is that you can't read signs as toshould you continue or not, making it harder for yourself.

Overall the same could work for a lot of girls and you didn't do much wrong, depending on how rude you were of course.
a lot of slang i used isnt really translatable to english but i told her that her best friend looked like grinch, i was always asking her if she had friend for my friend, i was trying to be wingman, and when she asked what my friend looked like i sent her a pic of random ugly dude and kept trolling her, i wouldnt say make fun of but i trolled her a lot

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, fufurjde and Manana
makeuped 2/10

looks like adrina limas daughter

a lot of slang i used isnt really translatable to english but i told her that her best friend looked like grinch, i was always asking her if she had friend for my friend, i was trying to be wingman, and when she asked what my friend looked like i sent her a pic of random ugly dude and kept trolling her, i wouldnt say make fun of but i trolled her a lot
:lul:

WTF

That's not what I meant at all. Autistic behaviour ngl. Why would you try to wingman for a non existing ugly dude, like that would better your chances? Insane thinking pattern ngl

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
not mtb lol

still doesnt look like a bad whore enough

need to see her body and irl

:lul:

WTF

That's not what I meant at all. Autistic behaviour ngl. Why would you try to wingman for a non existing ugly dude, like that would better your chances? Insane thinking pattern ngl
he is existent lmao i just didnt wanna show him, i was in call with friend who i was trying to wingman for whole time

Did you think she was your yakhi or what

Based user

I Hope you realise you're a retard

Weak HTB fake up + filter jfl at retards rating her anything more

That's not mtb nowadays.

bone structure = bloated ball eye area = frauded with lashes and can tell its average

That's not mtb nowadays.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l