Rate Bruce Wayne (realistic, true to comics render)

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Found here:

Video:

Pictures:
hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-46.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

Looks absolutely insane, imagine having that face and being 6'3 tall high IQ billionaire...
Forehead, nose and jaw are terachad tier. Could have better hairline and better undereye support IMO, but damn I would do very ugly things to look 1/10th as good as him.

@Acromegaly_Chad @RealSurgerymax @UglyGod360 @Amnesia @Preston @Xangsane @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @eduardkoopman @Eduardo DOV @Leonardo DiCaprio @tyronelite @Looksmax25 @TheLordMadness @Korea @valhalar @Prettyboy @Gaia262

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 23554, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
Normie.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, MoggerChad, Deleted member 23554 and 7 others
Low tier Chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member, ALP and 1 other person
Found here:

Video:

Pictures:
hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-46.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

Looks absolutely insane, imagine having that face and being 6'3 tall high IQ billionaire...
Forehead, nose and jaw are terachad tier. Could have better hairline and better undereye support IMO, but damn I would do very ugly things to look 1/10th as good as him.

@Acromegaly_Chad @RealSurgerymax @UglyGod360 @Amnesia @Preston @Xangsane @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @eduardkoopman @Eduardo DOV @Leonardo DiCaprio @tyronelite @Looksmax25 @TheLordMadness @Korea @valhalar @Prettyboy @Gaia262

Fucking unreal profile... obviously his bone structure is top tier but seems like they made him more rough looking than the typical actors who have played Bruce Wayne. I would nuke an entire continent to look like him for sure though. (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Daniel Plainview and NegativeNorwood
Fucking unreal profile... obviously his bone structure is top tier but seems like they made him more rough looking than the typical actors who have played Bruce Wayne. I would nuke an entire continent to look like him for sure though. (y)

100% agree, side profile is nuts. He looks masculine as fuck, with slight flaws but super high class and robust at the same time. Assuming Batman's identity is unknown, he really "looks like" someone who would be Batman (in comparison to the actors who played the character) IMO.

Meanwhile for me its error 404 jaw not found :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Hikicel69 and Anchor_Ship
I’d like rather look like myself with a touch up or 2 tbh :Comfy:

Meanwhile for me its error 404 jaw not found :feelsrope:

Same here, can only pray for custom implants to give me something similar. Narrow jaw should be considered a handicap, like missing one arm. My life would be 10000x better with a jaw like Batman's.

Bruce Wayne (render based on Telltale Games interpretation) and Tyson Ballou also have the vertical cheekbones:

hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a.jpg

74-616x800.jpg

Vertical, high set cheekbones + not too slanted forehead + tall and straight nosebridge + jaw without visible antegonial notch + top tier hair= High IQ, sophisticated model supervillain look.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, qsabathi and Kroker
Looks like Cavill

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and NegativeNorwood
Ahhh, wanted to post the last thing on my cheekbone thread, my bad.
Bruce Wayne (render based on Telltale Games interpretation) and Tyson Ballou also have the vertical cheekbones:

hossein-diba-40.jpg

hossein-diba-45.jpg

26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a.jpg

74-616x800.jpg

Vertical, high set cheekbones + not too slanted forehead + tall and straight nosebridge + jaw without visible antegonial notch + top tier hair= High IQ, sophisticated model supervillain look.

All the low test nerds sucking off his face but forget his craziest halo his physique, so not only is he richer, taller and better looking he could also beat the fuck out of you and is stronger too, too much power for one man

Attachments

• 51EBDEE6-2E70-4B80-8AE0-4CD7765E34A8.jpeg
    51EBDEE6-2E70-4B80-8AE0-4CD7765E34A8.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997
Who honestly cares about the face of a guy who doesn't exist

practically a 10 most ppl here elitism signal

Very nice side profile even from a 3/4 view but eye could use a little work

also ramus should be a little lower and philtrum shorter

it could just be his haircut but his temples look like they're receding a little too

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
side looks perfect. frontally looks like an oldcel tbh, around chadlite

Very nice side profile even from a 3/4 view but eye could use a little work

also ramus should be a little lower and philtrum shorter

it could just be his haircut but his temples look like they're receding a little too

Agree. Rating would be higher if he had better hairline, shorter philtrum and better collagen with more fat under the eyes.
Ramus is perfect IMO, sits at the same height as the lips commissure from the front. If anything, his skull could be a tad narrower, looks a bit blocky to me.
Zygos are crazy tho, like Sean O'pry but more prominent.
Bruce wayne front

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back