Rate Chris Hemsworth

First of all not all women would date Elon musk, most young, financially secure and hot woman wouldn't date him, unless they want tabloids to talk about them.
Comparing Chris Hemsworth (who became famous seldom due to his looks , height , frame ,charishma etc) to Elon musk is absurd.

2) it isn't hard to point out what makes him good-looking. Hunter eyes , hight and flanged cheekbones, tallface, partially square jaw, great eye area , wide lips. He only lacks bone growth which a few years of mewing and chewing will probably solve.

He can also look both masculine and feminine.

View attachment 101813View attachment 101814

His skull is also big.
View attachment 101815

There is no such thing as harmony. Harmony was invented for when you don't know what makes someone gl

I’m sorry, but I don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Most women would kill to date Elon Musk. It has nothing to do with looks. He can give her a life that she never could have previously imagined. His SMV is a 10/10, period. I don’t care about a couple of “financially secure” unicorns here and there, I’m talking about the majority.

It’s a know fact that money and status ultimately dominate over looks. We can argue perhaps that women will always choose Chris Hemsworth over Elon Musk, but that wasn’t my point. I was pointing out that there was no use in evaluating Chris Hemsworth’s SMV because women generally will not find themselves having to choose between Chris Hemsworth and Elon Musk. From a general dating perspective, their SMVs are both maxed out and you know it.

Second, harmony is important, but it’s not everything. How the hell can you compare Chris Hemsworth to say this guy:

9C552714 35ED 494B B19A B2FEA1007FB6

See! Those are ACTUAL hunter eyes, fantastic zygos, good jawline/chin, AND PERFECT HARMONY.

You are making it sound like Chris Hemsworth became famous off of his looks when we both know that is bullshit. Being good looking makes getting women easier, and even then not always. This whole theory that being good looking garuntees a lavish life is comical. There’s a reason why Richard Ramirez became a convicted killer and rotted in a jail cell meanwhile Chris Hemsworth is a famous movie star. Clearly it isn’t looks because Ramirez should have been the movie star and Hemsworth the murdering rapist by this logic.

Most women would kill to date Elon Musk. It has nothing to do with looks. He can give her a life that she never could have previously imagined. His SMV is a 10/10, period. I don’t care about a couple of “financially secure” unicorns here and there, I’m talking about the majority.

It’s a know fact that money and status ultimately dominate over looks. We can argue perhaps that women will always choose Chris Hemsworth over Elon Musk, but that wasn’t my point. I was pointing out that there was no use in evaluating Chris Hemsworth’s SMV because women generally will not find themselves having to choose between Chris Hemsworth and Elon Musk. From a general dating perspective, their SMVs are both maxed out and you know it.

Second, harmony is important, but it’s not everything. How the hell can you compare Chris Hemsworth to say this guy:

View attachment 101821

See! Those are ACTUAL hunter eyes, fantastic zygos, good jawline/chin, AND PERFECT HARMONY.

You are making it sound like Chris Hemsworth became famous off of his looks when we both know that is bullshit. Being good looking makes getting women easier, and even then not always. This whole theory that being good looking garuntees a lavish life is comical. There’s a reason why Richard Ramirez became a convicted killer and rotted in a jail cell meanwhile Chris Hemsworth is a famous movie star. Clearly it isn’t looks because Ramirez should have been the movie star and Hemsworth the murdering rapist by this logic.

I strongly disagree

Also this is a faceapp Ramirez, his skin was nowhere so smooth, he suffered from heavy acne

He looks like a rapist, weirdo, intidimating, yeah his individual features are better than Hemsworth, but Hemsworth just looks better and u rare coping to deny it

Hemsworth was cast as a Thor, because director if one of biggest blockbusters were looking for someone who has as wide appeal for masses as possible, and who can looks masc so men could relate well

Thats why he edges O PRy, Chico, Barret those guys are unique and WILLNOT BE FIND ATTRACTIVE BY WIDE AUDIENCE, but are capable to make extremely striking photos

also modeling industry is runned by gay males mostly

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, looksmaxxtocope and Alexanderr
I strongly disagree

Also this is a faceapp Ramirez, his skin was nowhere so smooth, he suffered from heavy acne

He looks like a rapist, weirdo, intidimating, yeah his individual features are better than Hemsworth, but Hemsworth just looks better and u rare coping to deny it

Hemsworth was cast as a Thor, because director if one of biggest blockbusters were looking for someone who has as wide appeal for masses as possible, and who can looks masc so men could relate well

Thats why he edges O PRy, Chico, Barret those guys are unique and WILLNOT BE FIND ATTRACTIVE BY WIDE AUDIENCE, but are capable to make extremely striking photos

also modeling industry is runned by gay males mostly

Lmao trust me I’m not coping, they both mog me to death. Ramirez mogs Hemsworth to death, even in crappy court pictures. Only downside is hit teeth cause he fucked them up.

Also my point still stands. Hollywood actors are chosen off of wide appeal, and believe it or not there is such a thing as being “too attractive” for a role. They chose Hemsworth cause he’s relatable good looking but not insane looking.

Also my point still stands. Hollywood actors are chosen off of wide appeal, and believe it or not there is such a thing as being “too attractive” for a role. They chose Hemsworth cause he’s relatable good looking but not insane looking.
Bullshit. Guys like Opry and barret are to unnatural!! Faggots give them 8 psl while dudes like Hemsworth, Delon or Cavil mog them to oblivion in "classical handsomnes apeal" aka "highclass apeal"

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bullshit. Guys like Opry and barret are to unnatural!! Faggots give them 8 psl while dudes like Hemsworth, Delon or Cavil mog them to oblivion in "classical handsomnes apeal" aka "highclass apeal"

None of them mog them. I don’t understand how anyone can think Hemsworth or Cavil mog them.

Hemsworth is debatable (and I still strongly disagree), but Cavill is literally me except with better eye area.

It’s like how women claim that they want a 5-6 inch dick when an 8 inch dick always wins.

high 7/10 psl

keep coping

66FCCC3F 1BE1 4403 B661 FF85DDA2D6B8
E7A22448 7BC9 46DD 8E12 8676ED324B44

It’s not really a cope.

There’s a bunch of factors to consider. His photo was taken with a multi-thousand dollar Hollywood camera and mine was taken with distorted iPhone selfie lens. He has a nice haircut meanwhile I have a shitty hair gel which makes me look NW3.

Where does he mog me to death? Two places. One, his eye area and color. He has cuck eyes too but they fit way more harmoniously on his face than mine. They are blue too which is universally considered more attractive.

The only other real thing I see is his maxilla is better than mine. I have a weird maxilla that is recessed meanwhile my mandible is forward grown despite me not having an underbite. Only surgery would fix it, but it’s not a big enough failo for me to seriously consider investing all the money and complications it will cause.

His skull shape is quite similar to mine, and his lower third does look better than mine but it’s a pretty big stretch to say it mogs mine to death like his eyes do. If I had his eye area I’d look basically just as good as him, but that still wouldn’t make either of us look anything like O’Pry or Chico.
66FCCC3F 1BE1 4403 B661 FF85DDA2D6B8
E7A22448 7BC9 46DD 8E12 8676ED324B44

It’s not really a cope.

There’s a bunch of factors to consider. His photo was taken with a multi-thousand dollar Hollywood camera and mine was taken with distorted iPhone selfie lens. He has a nice haircut meanwhile I have a shitty hair gel which makes me look NW3.

Where does he mog me to death? Two places. One, his eye area and color. He has cuck eyes too but they fit way more harmoniously on his face than mine. They are blue too which is universally considered more attractive.

The only other real thing I see is his maxilla is better than mine. I have a weird maxilla that is recessed meanwhile my mandible is forward grown despite me not having an underbite. Only surgery would fix it, but it’s not a big enough failo for me to seriously consider investing all the money and complications it will cause.

His skull shape is quite similar to mine, and his lower third does look better than mine but it’s a pretty big stretch to say it mogs mine to death like his eyes do. If I had his eye area I’d look basically just as good as him, but that still wouldn’t make either of us look anything like O’Pry or Chico.

Forgot to add, his nose and lips do look better than mine. But he also has the thin lips and wide nose thing, not as bad as mine but still pretty bad.
Stop laughing I’m his Down syndrome twin

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
View attachment 101971View attachment 101972

It’s not really a cope.

Forgot to add, his nose and lips do look better than mine. But he also has the thin lips and wide nose thing, not as bad as mine but still pretty bad.
Dude Cavil have much better eye area and cheekbones, your jaw is to fuckin wide, maxilla is fucked and lips are subhuman. You have similar "face type" but dude cmon he mogs you to oblivion with his eyes, cheekbones, his jaw is not to wide like yours and he have much better maxilla and mouth. And i'm not even talking about hair and skin qualit and eye color. He mog you like 4psl at least. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 101971View attachment 101972

It’s not really a cope.

Stop laughing I’m his Down syndrome twin

Goodjaw but that’s it

Dude Cavil have much better eye area and cheekbones, your jaw is to fuckin wide, maxilla is fucked and lips are subhuman. You have similar "face type" but dude cmon he mogs you to oblivion with his eyes, cheekbones, his jaw is not to wide like yours and he have much better maxilla and mouth. And i'm not even talking about hair and skin qualit and eye color. He mog you like 4psl at least. Stop coping

Lol what?

I’m at least a 4 PSL. Are you saying he’s an 8?

I’m not coping. I know he mogs to oblivion. I’m just saying for the most part he is like me except with great eye area. Everything else is just trivial. My biggest failo is my eye area. Maxilla is also a bit of a failo but usually people only consider a recessed maxilla bad because it equals a recessed everything else, but yeah I know mine is pretty fucked. Everything else you named can be fixed with fillers and shit which I bet Cavill has done plenty of. I just don’t bother with that

Needless to say, Cavill gets mogged to oblivion by O’Pry and Chico.

Lol what?

I’m not coping. I know he mogs to oblivion. I’m just saying for the most part he is like me except with great eye area. Everything else is just trivial. My biggest failo is my eye area. Maxilla is also a bit of a failo but usually people only consider a recessed maxilla bad because it equals a recessed everything else, but yeah I know mine is pretty fucked. Everything else you named can be fixed with fillers and shit which I bet Cavill has done plenty of. I just don’t bother with that

Kys

Lol what?

Bullshit dude your eye are yes it's fucked, but it's not the only problem. Your cheekbones are subhuman too. He have also much better lips, skin and hair. Cavill is 8 psl you're 4 max imo

Why are all these Henry Cavill fanboys upset that he doesn’t match up to Chico and O’Pry he just doesn’t

I don’t fuck about them.

You posting pics in this thread that isn’t about you is cancerous

Bullshit dude your eye are yes it's fucked, but it's not the only problem. Your cheekbones are subhuman too. He have also much better lips, skin and hair. Cavill is 8 psl you're 4 max imo

Cheekbones are essentially the maxilla so that’s what I meant.

Maxilla and eye area. Lips, skin, and hair can all be fixed.

I’ll even take your rating of 4, Cavill is still not anywhere a 8. He is like a 6.5-6.75 at best.

Cheekbones are essentially the maxilla so that’s what I meant.

Maxilla and eye area. Lips, skin, and hair can all be fixed.

I’ll even take your rating of 4, Cavill is still not anywhere a 8. He is like a 6.5-6.75 at best.
Cope

View attachment 101821

I agree most women would date musk, but if he offered to have a secret ONS or no-strings attached relationship they would decline.

Are you comparing Richard Ramirez to Chris Hemsworth! 😂 . RR looks like a low-class mexican criminal, he also has trash skin and ISN'T WHITE.
While CH literally looks like royalty.

RR has plenty of other bad features eyebrows not straight, ramus not long , no tall face etc.

The same with top models:
Chico: too feminine and beta, short midface.
Opry: beta and alien looking , his ramus isn't long, gonial angle sucks.

Gandy is the only one looking than primeHemsworth, pity he didn't have a tallface.
None of them mog them. I don’t understand how anyone can think Hemsworth or Cavil mog them.

Hemsworth is debatable (and I still strongly disagree), but Cavill is literally me except with better eye area.

It’s like how women claim that they want a 5-6 inch dick when an 8 inch dick always wins.
Cavills prey eyes, and low cheekbones falio him, but still you shouldn't compare yourself to him he's a 6.75-7.

Last edited:
7 psl face + 6'3 (idk it's legit) + great body + superhero status + rich af
Btw one foid said that she prefer Loki than Thor becouse Loki is a vilan and irl world is not nice and bad people always win
Dark triad theory strikes againg

I can feel the bias in your own words. Hemsworth and Cavil look more normal and appeal to a grander audiceince because of it. Straying far from average lookswise isn’t always good. If you don’t understand how anyone (especially women) could think why Hemsworth and/or Cavil mog Barret/O’pry it’s because of your own ignorance and/or bias.

He gets easily face mogged by average male models to be honest

His face is 7-8/10

Has shit eyes

In man in black he looked like shit

You are making it sound like Chris Hemsworth became famous off of his looks when we both know that is bullshit.
So what did he become famous off? His legendary acting skills, charm perhaps? Or his appearance which landed him the role of Thor?
What the fuck is the “god of thunder” even supposed to look like?
A hot, relatively masculine, tall Nordic looking guy?
It’s hard to point out what makes him good looking. He just has really good harmony and a bunch of above average and even average features.
It’s not hard to point out what makes him good looking, it only is if you’re ignorant on the things that make a person good looking and not.
IMO even those guys aren’t the pinnacle of male attractiveness. There are plenty of underground male models in Europe who mog them, but they just aren’t famous enough for it to make an impact.

Hemsworth is just a good looking guy. If he wasn’t 6’4 and jacked out of his mind (steroids) he’d lose a lot of his sex appeal, and his face would just make him good looking.

It’s kind of like how people who don’t know any better think that Brett Maverick is the most handsome man to have ever lived when he isn’t even close.
1. Name some underground MM’s in Europe which mog Barret, Gandy and O’Pry in your opinion. I’m curious.
2. The sex appeal of anyone would decrease if they were tall and jacked before and aren’t anymore. This isn’t exclusive to Hemsworth.
3. It’s almost as if looks are subjective and everyone holds their own bias in terms of looks? It’s the reason there is no unanimously agreed PSL god on here regardless of how informed everyone here supposedly is on looks and attractiveness.