Rate degeneracy of my former Tinder match from Kazakhstan

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Was my Tinder match last year

Katia2

But later I unmatched her, because disliked her new uploaded photos, were in style of adult human female macaca, not kemono friend

Now, swiping in Kazakhstan, spotted what at first sight looked potentially rightswipeable, but then recognized it's my former match

Kat

And while first photo good and righswipeable, others were awful and macacic, same and similar to those I unmatched her for. Some from then, deleted now, where even more nastier and adultoid looking

Kat2
Kat3

:sick:🤢🤮

• WTF
Reactions: Torero
Tales from the Lithuanian child trafficking organization

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, aleksander, m0ss26 and 2 others
Was my Tinder match last year

View attachment 2590623View attachment 2590624

But later I unmatched her, because disliked her new uploaded photos, were in style of adult human female macaca, not kemono friend

Now, swiping in Kazakhstan, spotted what at first sight looked potentially rightswipeable, but then recognized it's my former match

View attachment 2590626

And while first photo good and righswipeable, others were awful and macacic, same and similar to those I unmatched her for. Some from then, deleted now, where even more nastier and adultoid looking

View attachment 2590633View attachment 2590636

:sick:🤢🤮
Those are russians.

Tales from the Lithuanian child trafficking organization
Just put vomit react. Unless you are man of noculture and like adultoids

Those are russians.
I'm looking for friends :))I'm Albanian and Turkish who lives in Kazakhstan.I was born and raised in Turkey.I like reading books, drawing and learning new things. I can talk about movies and films for hours.I can speak Turkish and English.Will u be my friend? 🫶🏻

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Xangsane
I'm looking for friends :))I'm Albanian and Turkish who lives in Kazakhstan.I was born and raised in Turkey.I like reading books, drawing and learning new things. I can talk about movies and films for hours.I can speak Turkish and English.Will u be my friend? 🫶🏻
Friend maxxing

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Not 1 drop of Indigenous Kazakh blood in her.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Learn Russian and Kazakh, nobody likes Turks/Albanians here, Kazakhstan is like Balkans but with asians

Not 1 drop of Indigenous Kazakh blood in her.
Many russians there, ok. Better concentrate to real problem here, that loliforms becoming too adultoid

If you swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder, how can you expect to slay?

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel