Girl eyes

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Shit ass eyebrows and lashes

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
He has nice long lashes. I agree about the eyebrows.
Long ≠ Good

They’re not thick or dark, they look like they would fly away in the wind

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Clark69
Long ≠ Good

They’re not thick or dark, they look like they would fly away in the wind
I disagree. Long is better than short. Male or female.

I disagree. Long is better than short. Male or female.
He’s saying the colouring and thickness could be better, not length. Length is only one part of it

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel and Axii
He has good top lashes but the bottom could be better
Bottom lashes are always thinner than the top. I think y’all are being too critical jfl.

Bottom lashes are always thinner than the top. I think y’all are being too critical jfl.
You said rate and we are giving out hints to solutions instead

Over for IQ

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Over for IQ
“Rate”
“Stop being critical”

• JFL

Over for IQ
The issue there is no solution for it. Bottom lashes are thinner on literally every human eye.

“Rate”
“Stop being critical”
The issue there is no solution for it. Bottom lashes are thinner on literally every human eye.
Your IQ baffling

Castor oil is literally the solution man
It will darken them over time, make them thicker and, do all that and make the bottom lashes longer too

Go back to tiktok please :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, sub5c3l, Olivecel and 1 other person
Your IQ baffling

Castor oil is literally the solution man
It will darken them over time, make them thicker and, do all that and make the bottom lashes longer too

Go back to tiktok please :feelsbadman:
Exactly and you have to still be critical of things you can’t change, as those are usually the major flaws that bring down your rating, so we have to point them out. But this isn’t a major flaw

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Olivecel and Axii
Are you a girl?

this not me but he’s a guy obviously
“Obviously” I can’t tell if that’s a guy he looks feminine as fuck and should rope or become a tranny

“Obviously” I can’t tell if that’s a guy he looks feminine as fuck and should rope or become a tranny
That’s only his eyes. It’s all about facial harmony. Cillian Murphy has femenine eyes but he’s overall attractive. ‘Pretty eyes’ is attractive anyway. They don’t have to be aggressive to be attractive on a man.

• Ugh..
That’s only his eyes. It’s all about facial harmony. Cillian Murphy has femenine eyes but he’s overall attractive. ‘Pretty eyes’ is attractive anyway. They don’t have to be aggressive to be attractive on a man.
difference between having feminine eyes and actually looking like a girl, i still think thats a girl no way thats a man

difference between having feminine eyes and actually looking like a girl, i still think thats a girl no way thats a man
How can you tell based off his eyes alone? You would probably say the same thing to a close-up of Cillian’s eyes with no context. But they look good on him overall because of his overall facial harmony. Again, pretty-eyes are still attractive. Male or female.

How can you tell based off his eyes alone? You would probably say the same thing to a close-up of Cillian’s eyes with no context. But they look good on him overall because of his overall facial harmony. Again, pretty-eyes are still attractive. Male or female.
I cant even tell its a guy, it looks like a girl i want to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Olivecel
I cant even tell its a guy, it looks like a girl i want to fuck
He looks like a pretty soft-boy I agree but I don’t think it makes him unattractive.

@Axii why did you react that way to my statement about Cillian? He’s highly attractive.

• Ugh..
@Axii foids have a different reaction. Cope.

• JFL