rate face and frame (16M 6'0.64 153lb HAPA)

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
face

19 inch bideltoid frame

(from same candid for face)

Attachments

• 1664933955327.png
    1664933955327.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1664933935394.png
    1664933935394.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

Looks like Jeffery Dahmer and Elliot Rodgers made a love child

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, horizontallytall, Lucid and 30 others
How long you been pumping your muscles

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
4F5551C3 362B 4B31 B682 B3A02C928678

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, optimisticzoomer, zharupodrugu and 5 others
you dont look 6'0.64 you look 5'11 at most probably coping with muh at home measurements when you should go to the doctor stadiometer with no tippy toes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and Growth Plate
you dont look 6'0.64 you look 5'11 at most probably coping with muh at home measurements when you should go to the doctor stadiometer with no tippy toes
I was 5'11.5 at the doctor in April, I have grown 1.1 inches on my wall (measured at the same time btw) since then.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651 and TeenAscender
I was 5'11.5 at the doctor in April, I have grown 1.1 inches on my wall (measured at the same time btw) since then.
wall measurements dont count

Face fotos don’t load

ok it looks like the website's CDN or rendering code is just fucked for the moment

1664933589016-png.1895714
1664933743929-png.1895718

1664933837983-png.1895719
1664933715912-png.1895717
1664934011618-png.1895726

I fixed some fuckup with the URLs hyperlinked to the image numbers and re-embedded, let's see if it works
It's not looking good for u
Falios-
NCT
Round eyebrows
Zygoma arch 404
Unequal facial thirds ( small lower third)
Round jaw, no definition
Small mouth
shit under eye support
No brow ridge
Small mouth
Prolly narrow plates
underwhelming forward growth

Final verdict
boder line subhuman/LTN at best 3.25 psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, kuroro, Deprived and 3 others
wall measurements dont count
Nah. As long as you do it correctly, there should not be too much difference vs stadiometer.

Also, doctors half ass measurements all the time.

It would be ideal to buy a stadiometer yourself and measure but there is no need.

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Nah. As long as you do it correctly, there should not be too much difference vs stadiometer.

Also, doctors half ass measurements all the time.

It would be ideal to buy a stadiometer yourself and measure but there is no need.
true but everyone i know irl who does at home measurements vs doctors measurements the doctor always gives a more modest measurement

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
true but everyone i know irl who does at home measurements vs doctors measurements the doctor always gives a more modest measurement
Why would that be the case? I think those people are not measuring correctly. Like you said, not keeping their feet flat, not ensuring that the level is touching their scalp etc.

Do it this way:

And if you have a stadiometer, you can cross check it:

The difference should not be more than a few mm. In fact, the stadiometer can sometimes be set up incorrectly. So in many cases, aerosol can and tape measure is more accurate.

Basically, if you actually do it properly, you can get a very accurate measurement.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Why would that be the case? I think those people are not measuring correctly. Like you said, not keeping their feet flat, not ensuring that the level is touching their scalp etc.

Do it this way:

And if you have a stadiometer, you can cross check it:

The difference should not be more than a few mm. In fact, the stadiometer can sometimes be set up incorrectly. So in many cases, aerosol can and tape measure is more accurate.

Basically, if you actually do it properly, you can get a very accurate measurement.

yes i agree 100% the rob paul method is valid i get the exact same measurement to the mm with rob paul method as stadiometer but the thing is everybody copes by doping muh hand measurements muh not straight ruler alll of which adds up to frauding cms of height

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
yes i agree 100% the rob paul method is valid i get the exact same measurement to the mm with rob paul method as stadiometer but the thing is everybody copes by doping muh hand measurements muh not straight ruler alll of which adds up to frauding cms of height
Yeah. I do remember using some dodgy method with my hand or something and I def overmeasured my height.

• +1
I don't you can just gauge OP's height like that. Some people have proportions that make them look shorter or taller. Like I think you would guess me to be shorter if I posted my pics like this or maybe taller depending on the angle. IDK.

• Hmm...
MewChew and mk677 and peptides for hgh goodluck

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HAPAgymcel
Yeah. I do remember using some dodgy method with my hand or something and I def overmeasured my height.
im 184cm near my low with stadiometer or aerosol can but I an fraud like 188cm with the hand measurement jfl. I get guessed 6'2 most commonly by normies

• +1
you're the second person to tell me that as of recently :lul: I even have large hands + feet with thin wrists like him
U don't look like them but you're face is really bad even though ur tall, maybe lose face fat but i don't see much changing if not surgery ur face is below LTN but because of your height you end up being over all LTN

• +1
hi bro

It's not looking good for u
Falios-
NCT
Round eyebrows
Zygoma arch 404
Unequal facial thirds ( small lower third)
Round jaw, no definition
Small mouth
shit under eye support
No brow ridge
Small mouth
Prolly narrow plates
underwhelming forward growth

Final verdict
boder line subhuman/LTN at best 3.25 psl
I greatly appreciate this comprehensive rating bro, don't get a lot of those whenever I post.

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
Welcome to the club fellow hapacel

hi bro

I greatly appreciate this comprehensive rating bro, don't get a lot of those whenever I post.
You can pm me if you want some deep analysis as a fellow hapa

• +1
my friend dahmer

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and HAPAgymcel
U don't look like them but you're face is really bad even though ur tall, maybe lose face fat but i don't see much changing if not surgery ur face is below LTN but because of your height you end up being over all LTN
Yea once I'm 155-160 I'll cut back down to 150. Left pic below was me at 145 (dropped from 150) due to losing weight after wisdom tooth extraction, and right pic was 10 days later at more like 148-150

Attachments

• 1665183536052.png
    1665183536052.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 0
your ass needs to bulk dont do this shit to yourself
dw the bulk's been going well, I weighed in 154.3 today (morning, pissed, naked). I'm feeling more that I'll go the 160 route since my strength has been increasing crazily (132 --> 141 bench max and 260 --> 266 deadlift)

dw the bulk's been going well, I weighed in 154.3 today (morning, pissed, naked). I'm feeling more that I'll go the 160 route since my strength has been increasing crazily (132 --> 141 bench max and 260 --> 266 deadlift)
this is over the last week btw

• +1
the second half of my username
You're not a gymcel. Not yet at least, that shit takes time. Right now you're a nothingcel, but we can turn you into a gymcel, and maybe even a niche HTN with hard work. Don't bulk, that shit is stupid. Just eat like a normal dude, and build a physique over the next few years. In fact, I'd say drop down to a shredded bodyfat, and start rebuilding from there. At least when you're shredded you can fashioncope and makeupcope since you're a still kinda white.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Don't bulk, that shit is stupid. Just eat like a normal dude, and build a physique over the next few years. In fact, I'd say drop down to a shredded bodyfat, and start rebuilding from there. At least when you're shredded you can fashioncope and makeupcope since you're a still kinda white.
For a good 3/4ths of my lifting I maingained fluctuating between 7-10% bodyfat. I stopped that shit bc I stalled hard in progress eventually, but 3000-4500 calories a day has helped me a lot. My personal verdict atm is to absolutely max out my power at dadbod fat, then do 16-20 hour fasting so I can boost HGH (good for height and muscle) and directly burn off fat until a nice 8%. If that doesn't work I'll consider becoming a weak 6% bodyfat faggot twink again.

You're not a gymcel. Not yet at least, that shit takes time. Right now you're a nothingcel, but we can turn you into a gymcel, and maybe even a niche HTN with hard work. Don't bulk, that shit is stupid. Just eat like a normal dude, and build a physique over the next few years. In fact, I'd say drop down to a shredded bodyfat, and start rebuilding from there. At least when you're shredded you can fashioncope and makeupcope since you're a still kinda white.
Makeup?

mewing ✅ and mk677 ✅

I take 45mg of K2 MK4 in the afternoons too

Take that with vitamin d3, people here suggest that combo is good for bone remodeling

• +1
For a good 3/4ths of my lifting I maingained fluctuating between 7-10% bodyfat. I stopped that shit bc I stalled hard in progress eventually, but 3000-4500 calories a day has helped me a lot. My personal verdict atm is to absolutely max out my power at dadbod fat, then do 16-20 hour fasting so I can boost HGH (good for height and muscle) and directly burn off fat until a nice 8%. If that doesn't work I'll consider becoming a weak 6% bodyfat faggot twink again.
Nigga what... Stop watching YouTube fitness what the fuck just lift. Number one killer of gains is trepadatious ass teenagers that second guess themselves because they don't have a real athletic background. Become an athlete. You'll look great after you're done. You're welcome.

• +1
Take that with vitamin d3, people here suggest that combo is good for bone remodeling
10,000 IU every single morning ✅

• +1
Nigga what... Stop watching YouTube fitness what the fuck just lift. Number one killer of gains is trepadatious ass teenagers that second guess themselves because they don't have a real athletic background. Become an athlete. You'll look great after you're done. You're welcome.
idk man, YTers like Alan Thrall and experts like Mark Rippetoe or Jim Wendler have helped me a lot more than looksmax. I don't like watching or playing normiesports at all so I ain't gonna become an athlete

idk man, YTers like Alan Thrall and experts like Mark Rippetoe or Jim Wendler have helped me a lot more than looksmax. I don't like watching or playing normiesports at all so I ain't gonna become an athlete
Combat/contact sports and explosive training are the key to an impressive physique as a natural lifter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-182833.png
    Screenshot_20220808-182833.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Face is average if you remove glasses and leanmax

Frame looks average too

• +1
Combat/contact sports and explosive training are the key to an impressive physique as a natural lifter.
This is me at 195lbs btw, I'm roughly 178 right now, my measurements were hindering me on the runway. All I did was power training, basketball, kickboxing, and wrestling. Alan thrall and rippletits know shit about impressive performance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851