rate face and frame (16M 6'0.64 153lb HAPA)

This is me at 195lbs btw, I'm roughly 178 right now, my measurements were hindering me on the runway. All I did was power training, basketball, kickboxing, and wrestling. Alan thrall and rippletits know shit about impressive performance.
play 3 sports theory

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
It's not looking good for u
Falios-
NCT
Round eyebrows
Zygoma arch 404
Unequal facial thirds ( small lower third)
Round jaw, no definition
Small mouth
shit under eye support
No brow ridge
Small mouth
Prolly narrow plates
underwhelming forward growth

Final verdict
boder line subhuman/LTN at best 3.25 psl

Recessed maxilla Le fort 3 NEEDED

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, HAPAgymcel and MakinMogReturns
How can a HAPA look inferior to a full Asian?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
How can a HAPA look inferior to a full Asian?
Genetic lottery. Sometimes you have subhuman/LTN Filthy Franks, other times Keanu Reeves and very pretty ethots.

Recessed maxilla Le fort 3 NEEDED
I will bonesmash my way there, already megadosing D3 and lethaldosing K2 whilst hitting my clavicles

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and copefuel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
I entered a Mexican's apartment today and haircutmaxxed, masculinitymaxxed?

Why does anyone look ugly as any race?
Youre less likely to look ugly as a hapa cause of your white genes, the fact that it happens make you look like an extreme case

Youre less likely to look ugly as a hapa cause of your white genes, the fact that it happens make you look like an extreme case
idk still a pretty childish comment

LTN facially but you still have time and potential. Hit the fucking gym, stay lean as fuck, and mew if you can.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HAPAgymcel
LTN facially but you still have time and potential. Hit the fucking gym, stay lean as fuck, and mew if you can.
I've been mewing consistently for maybe 3 months and gymming for a year, atm I'm in a bulk and will probably go up until 160-170, definitely will become very lean at a point though

I will bonesmash my way there, already megadosing D3 and lethaldosing K2 whilst hitting my clavicles
@copefuel
mom noticed the maxilla bonesmashing bruises, had to say I forgot how I got them
2022 10 13 205137

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
@copefuel
mom noticed the maxilla bonesmashing bruises, had to say I forgot how I got them
View attachment 1908307
I think that bonesmashing the maxilla could make it even more recessed, you need a slightly but constant force like mewing and a good genetic to induce maxillary growth not some retarded bonesmashing guide

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I think that bonesmashing the maxilla could make it even more recessed, you need a slightly but constant force like mewing and a good genetic to induce maxillary growth not some retarded bonesmashing guide
I do mew, and I'll see whether or not my maxilla grows after my bruises 100% heals in a few days. Prolly wouldn't do it after this tbh, too much of a close call

Jfl just say you bumped into a lamppost or something retarded 😂
:feelsokman:

SyrianPsycho before the glowup. 💀

Framelet chud hapa. Beyond brutal

didn’t you and your friend go onto a looksmax vc with webcams on you claimed to be 6’2” and shit

I remember everyone saying the call needed deodorant after you left shit was crazy
I claimed to be 6' at 5'11 (rookie fraud) then went down to my actual height since then to be humble, so I probably grew 2 or 2.5 inches since back then and 3 inches in bidelt

man who cares that face is done for
I have hope for ascending by the time I'm 25, by the fact I'm growing a shitload in both directions at a steady rate indicates 1) I have low estradiol / wide open plates and 2) my face will become really fucking good when I'm done growing at something like 6'5-6'9, it's already much less oval-like than 6 months ago

also you jack off to white women and put them as your pfp, be a reasonable person and jack off to anthropomorphic animals from indie games or at least anime