• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Top 25% of white girls

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
JFL NO SUCH THING AS INCELS TO THEM GETTING NO CHAD = FEMCEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Attention seeking whore. The way she talks and moves spits narcisim. She probably gets off to subhuman looking at her

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Krezo
Seen this. She's trolling to practice her acting or something.

Attention Whore. Only wants chad probably Airs Incels everyday. Waiting for a Chad to discover she exists jfl. It's over boyos

She's obviously trolling or way too picky. Girls like that usually get contacted by dozens of guys.
Attention Whore. Only wants chad probably Airs Incels everyday. Waiting for a Chad to discover she exists jfl. It's over boyos
Bro, she's literally 7 PSL. Chads fuck girls like that.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Cute as fuck, PSL 7 but retarded video, she must have hundreds of orbiters she is ignoring

Imagine all the attention that she gets from guys, like I'm talking she probably gets = to the amount of attention from guys as a 8+ psl Chad gets from girls. Imagine all this attention, probably 100s of guys, and you're so hypergamy that you still think you're ugly JFL
Tbh watching this video longer, I think she has some body dismophic issues, maybe she actually was ugly when she was younger or maybe she lived in a shit family. Maybe the flower guy was gigachad I dunno man lmao I can't believe I watched this entire video.

Last edited:
Jfl
She WANTS surgery to have a recessed chin.

She is a girl, and mogs me to hell, holy fuck...
This is video is a troll and is really sad, the world is so fucked up that people make fun of ugly people and even with physical and mental problems.

Last edited:
When chad refuses to fuck you.

Female incel = hundreds of betas, cucks and everage male orbiters but no access to Chad

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
She will go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Lelek
Fuck her. The bitch is just making a mockery of incels probaly or attention seeking. I bet she posts on CuckTears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
6.5 but retarded as hell

I hope she steps on glass in bare feet.

Fuck her. The bitch is just making a mockery of incels probaly or attention seeking. I bet she posts on CuckTears

She said that is a "As an objective 3/10 " she is a 7/10 literally has the angel profile, even if she was a witch, she still get a chad.

She said that is a "As an objective 3/10 " she is a 7/10 literally has the angel profile, even if she was a witch, she still get a chad.
Girls like this piss me right off.

Girls like this piss me right off.

I think she doesn't even have a real mental problem, the video must be fake since the channel name is BR LULZ, and I didn't find the video anywhere else.
It could be the BrazilianSigma that posted lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Damn.I would lick her pussy so good.What a cutie hnngngng

• +1
Reactions: Demir
This really must be from BrazilianSigma

channel creation date
Sem ttulo

video posting date
Sem ttuloewwwww

Basically he created the channel just to post this video, the photos are in Portuguese but he created the channel on July 22, 2018, and posted the video on the exact date.
It seems too coincidental, it may be himself, since the name of channel is BR Lulz, I have never seen people from another country use Lulz, which means Laughing, hue hue hue and which also means troll, when someone writes "I will do it for lulz" means that he will troll only for chaos, which makes sense, since inceltears purpose is that, beside coping with BlackPill and being a knight soy cuck.

Attachments

• Sem títuloewwwww.jpg
    Sem títuloewwwww.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206

Female incel is an oxymoron

There will ALWAYS ALWAYS be a cuck for landwhales

And always a horny chad fucking multiple normie girls

shes cute pisses me off, even her weird looking nose suits her face so it doesn't look bad. She probably got rejected by a gigachad and now feels insecure lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
If i knew this girl irl id probably catch severe oneitis over her tbh

Shes like 6/10 but I think she has mental issues with low self esteem from browsing Instagram too much

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BigBiceps
Supposed female incels are volcels with overly sky high standards.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
A femcel is a foid who cant secure a chad

For real.
It is just chad. Imagine all the incels, normies, chadlites and whatecer she is rejecting for that 1 in 100,000 man. Not even the cunts at middle school are that demanding and shallow

It is just chad. Imagine all the incels, normies, chadlites and whatecer she is rejecting for that 1 in 100,000 man. Not even the cunts at middle school are that demanding and shallow
Females have A LOT of options but none of them are enough for many of them.

5.25psl *INCEL*

Females have A LOT of options but none of them are enough for many of them.
And i am here mourning how one cutie liked me everyday like a pussy. Gonna need some vodka