Rate female 'incel'

And i am here mourning how one cutie liked me everyday like a pussy. Gonna need some vodka
Getting drunk is a good temp cope.

Getting drunk is a good temp cope.
Definitely you lose all fucks. Someone could enter yr house fuck your wife and you are just there dancing like a retard

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Definitely you lose all fucks. Someone could enter yr house fuck your wife and you are just there dancing like a retard

How much Alcohol would one need to drink to die?

i mean she dosent look ugly or anything she is somewhat above average. Her story is tragic though :(
besides many people would consider her "masculine" jaw and cheekbones as a very Womanly (talking about rocking a more adult look unlike the more common cute and girly look) feature which is a bonus

Looking at her, she looks like she was one of those wide head, big pig nose girls when they were 5-15 years old and then as she grew older and into her body, the rest of her normalized and now at least look average. She just hasn't catch up mentally. For her sake, I hope she gets her shit together before her expiry date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I hope she gets her shit together before her expiry date.
You're hoping something good happens to a foid, jfl.
She'd spit on your grave mate.

You're hoping something good happens to a foid, jfl.
She'd spit on your grave mate.

For her own sake, yes. My life moves on without her happiness but at the same time so maybe you are right. Maybe she dates on her own level or down in the future once time starts to run out.