Rate Front and Side 17M

Kemper

Kemper

Iron
5”10 53kg
9A49ABD7 A092 4B36 AD4B 80D359E6EE1F
80C50BD8 5E6B 4554 9B26 CD0BD6EF0C98

7192387D 22AA 4320 912A FFAC3C5AEAB4

Have a ton of buccal fat despite being extremely light but I don’t think I’m that low bf (no abs or vascularity) even though my BMI is deathtier
Not gonna try lose weight rn since I’m already so low so planning on just bulking up then leanmaxing / hoping it will get better with age (lmk if this is cope)

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Improve skin (hyperpigmentation around mouth)
- Grow eyebrows and lashes
- Reduce buccal fat
- Improve physique and neck

Anything else I should do and what’s my potential

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, tyronechadmax, Ramezu and 3 others
alex brownLite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, redmaxx, sportsmogger and 6 others
need mustache goatee combo to slay. looks like something is missing on your face

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, try2beme, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
You're really 53kg?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
5”10 53kg
View attachment 2716541View attachment 2716543
View attachment 2716545
Have a ton of buccal fat despite being extremely light but I don’t think I’m that low bf (no abs or vascularity) even though my BMI is deathtier
Not gonna try lose weight rn since I’m already so low so planning on just bulking up then leanmaxing / hoping it will get better with age (lmk if this is cope)

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Low htn

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian, Gonza and Deleted member 40761
@AlexBrown84 ’s son has come here to ask his father to provide child support

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, sportsmogger, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Unfortunate fat distribution or something. Your face still seems like you're 60-65kg atleast
yh i store a lot of fat in my face but i dont think im that lean overall as well

Brutal facial thirds lol, ur middle third is fucking squished. Mtn max. And ur lower third is uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian, HitAndRun, Gonza and 2 others
Regrow your eyebrows with rosemary oil + derma stamp then reshape them shits too fucking thing
probably cause of long philtrum but i cant grow facial hair at all
minoxidil

yh i store a lot of fat in my face but i dont think im that lean overall as well
You are severely underweight already, are you sure your ribs don't pop out like anorexic chicks?

You are severely underweight already, are you sure your ribs don't pop out like anorexic chicks?
It's probably his diet. His dumbass probably intakes a lot of salt and sodium

You got the worst features from both races

Mirin rukawa pfp

5”10 53kg
View attachment 2716545

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

INSANE eye area tbh, needs moustache/ whiskers! Good luck!

• JFL
Reactions: cancertism
you think its just a bloating issue?
It looks like you have bones but your fat storage is pretty ass giving you a bloated face

Good looking
Literal negro moment

You will rate white dudes who mog him 3/10 if they looked similar

this is what i call
negro solidarity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Tai Lung, Deleted member 39692 and 2 others
Brutal facial thirds lol, ur middle third is fucking squished. Mtn max. And ur lower third is uncanny af
If there was a way for him to get leaner face he could be a lower tier slayer. As of now yeh I'd agree with mtn
His face is really soft with some outlier flaws like the giga squished midface

• +1
Reactions: Kemper, Deleted member 19968 and Salted_Salty
Literal negro moment

You will rate white dudes who mog him 3/10 if they looked similar

this is what i call
negro solidarity
No lol
Usually those guys are just ugly. You're just white worshipping even though I'm a white worshipper myself

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
If there was a way for him to get leaner face he could be a lower tier slayer. As of now yeh I'd agree with mtn
His face is really soft with some outlier flaws like the giga squished midface
Personally I think he’s missing some sort of facial hair, opinions?

5”10 53kg
View attachment 2716545

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

I have a very similar base to you

This was me about 1-1.5 years ago (I was 14)

IMG 5321
IMG 5322

This is me now:

IMG 5323
IMG 5324

My bones didn’t even change that much I think (maybe they slightly did, as I am still in puberty, but nothing huge)

All that I did was get rid of the water retention in my face really to make this transformation

I also have the low bmi not so low bf thing going on (no visible abs or veins in both before and after)

I actually weigh more than in that photo, but am a similar height (120 lbs vs 135 lbs)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and Deleted member 40761

View attachment 2717144View attachment 2717145

This is me now:

View attachment 2717146View attachment 2717147

My bones didn’t even change that much I think (maybe they slightly did, as I am still in puberty, but nothing huge)

All that I did was get rid of the water retention in my face really to make this transformation

I also have the low bmi not so low bf thing going on (no visible abs or veins in both before and after)

I actually weigh more than in that photo, but am a similar height (120 lbs vs 135 lbs)
Big lifefuel, my cheeks are really similar to your before. Did you just cut down on sodium intake to get rid of water retention

Big lifefuel, my cheeks are really similar to your before. Did you just cut down on sodium intake to get rid of water retention
Yup

• +1
Reactions: Kemper

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Looks high ltn low mtn to me. Also looks like a little kid, you look like a 13 year old little black kid with thin neck

Also looks like a little kid, you look like a 13 year old little black kid with thin neck
brutal, is it cause of lack of facial definition or something else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
brutal, is it cause of lack of facial definition or something else
I think its bloat face combined with the thin neck. Jaw itself also isn't particularly angular. You need longer nose also, that will definitely help the young looking issue

• +1

View attachment 2717144View attachment 2717145

This is me now:

View attachment 2717146View attachment 2717147

Holy shit wtf what a transformation. The reverse happened to me recently - I used to be pretty angular but looksminned and gained some weight and eating pizza everyday and rotting and my face is fat asf looking now. Good motivation to leanmax

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and chadintraining
I think its bloat face combined with the thin neck. Jaw itself also isn't particularly angular. You need longer nose also, that will definitely help the young looking issue
nose length fixes issue or Philtrum as well it’s a two in one, other thing is nose to lip ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
hopefully jaw will be more angular if i lose the bloat. combined with thicker neck would i be solid mtn?

hopefully jaw will be more angular if i lose the bloat. combined with thicker neck would i be solid mtn?
Yea i think so

• +1
Holy shit wtf what a transformation. The reverse happened to me recently - I used to be pretty angular but looksminned and gained some weight and eating pizza everyday and rotting and my face is fat asf looking now. Good motivation to leanmax
No like you think that guycis a mogger but he has even more drastic flaws than that boneless dude
He has the same extremely short midface except its combed with a giga short overall face and nuked jaw frontal. Looks like a minecraft box 📦 through multiple feats.

No like you think that guycis a mogger but he has even more drastic flaws than that boneless dude
He has the same extremely short midface except its combed with a giga short overall face and nuked jaw frontal. Looks like a minecraft box 📦 through multiple feats.
I never said that guy was good looking lmfao. I was just impressed that he went from bloated asf to angular