• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kemper

Kemper

Iron
88F7957F 1A42 4B57 8DB7 EACCFC5A79D2 1DCB9EB6 5E72 4104 9FD2 AB7A7CC75456

5”10 53kg 17
Have a ton of buccal fat despite being extremely light but I don’t think I’m that low bf (no abs or vascularity) even though my BMI is deathtier
Not gonna try lose weight rn since I’m already so low so planning on just bulking up then leanmaxing / hoping it will get better with age (lmk if this is cope)

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Improve skin (hyperpigmentation around mouth)
- Grow eyebrows and lashes
- Reduce buccal fat
- Improve physique and neck

Read if you want
Basically have a shit ton of buccal fat and a babyface. If this changed as I got older could I be HTN or am I capped by other failos.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jeww
53 KGs at 5'10 holy fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
your hair looks like black worms trying to escape your brain, kinda disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool, Schizomogger, Axii and 2 others
Ltn no bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Salted_Salty, socialcel, Clark69 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: schizolool
View attachment 2833093View attachment 2833094

5”10 53kg 17
Have a ton of buccal fat despite being extremely light but I don’t think I’m that low bf (no abs or vascularity) even though my BMI is deathtier
Not gonna try lose weight rn since I’m already so low so planning on just bulking up then leanmaxing / hoping it will get better with age (lmk if this is cope)

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
Basically have a shit ton of buccal fat and a babyface. If this changed as I got older could I be HTN or am I capped by other failos.
Temu aah dreads:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salted_Salty and gookstar
How old are you, you look very neotenous

@Bzz as a kid

• JFL
Reactions: yen
looks like a ltn version of taylor lautner lol

Capped at MTN

5”10 53kg 17

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
Jaw surgery would ascend you. That and a chin implant.

5”10 53kg 17

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
You can prettyboymaxx

5”10 53kg 17

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
Not with that BRUTAL nose bridge

5”10 53kg 17

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
ur already htn

phitrum failo

Lack of nose bridge and short nose is fucking you up

@Xangsane
@keyko
Rate

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

5”10 53kg 17

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
Basically have a shit ton of buccal fat and a babyface. If this changed as I got older could I be HTN or am I capped by other failos
Brutal Protruding Lip

5”10 53kg 17

Want to:
- Grow hair out
- Reduce buccal fat

Read if you want
You are htn

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty