Rate Gook Unfrauded Side Profile

2/10

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Side profile is incel tier tbh. Typical pan faced gook side profile with little dimorphism. Compared to european skulls your side profile is 3/10 but I assume it's closer to the average for an Asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, VenatorLuparius, Endoplasmic82 and 4 others
Side profile is incel tier tbh. Typical pan faced gook side profile with little dimorphism. Compared to european skulls your side profile is 3/10 but I assume it's closer to the average for an Asian.
thats brutal, i thought i had some forward growth

just wanna ask is it hopeless for me tho? I never really softmaxxed beyond losing weight.

thats brutal, i thought i had some forward growth
I dont see any forward grown in the pic u posted. Your chin and maxilla are both completely flat. The chin is supposed to cross that yellow line that I drew and the blue line is supposed to be at a steep angle

just wanna ask is it hopeless for me tho? I never really softmaxxed beyond losing weight.
I'll never say looksmaxxing is a hopeless but this forum is mostly focused on western beauty standards . People here will give you a low rating because u don't fit the western standards and I'm not familiar with the beauty standards in asian countries. I can only rate you relative to other western people. You should probably ask @shabby890 @Insomniacs that @chinese nigga for a rating.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dontknowan, St.TikTokcel, normie_joe and 3 others
@Brus Wane is from Singapore also I think.

I dont see any forward grown in the pic u posted. Your chin and maxilla are both completely flat. The chin is supposed to cross than line that I drew and the blue line is supposed to be at a steep angle

View attachment 2862348

I'll never say looksmaxxing is a hopeless but this forum is mostly forum focused on western beauty standards . People here will give you a low rating because u don't fit the western standards and I'm not familiar with the beauty standards in asian countries. I can only rate you relative to other western people. You should probably ask @shabby890 @Insomniacs that @chinese nigga for a rating.
I'm actually experimenting with "something" and I think i definitely have result? I will pm you my before pic 1 year ago (which is ultra recessed), I want to see if you can see some forward growth and that im not imagining things.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Brus Wane is from Singapore also I think.
OP from Singapore?

I rate this guy 4/10 tbh

its not deathtier but its gigaover in the west

would be better if his gonions were wider too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
OP from Singapore?

I rate this guy 4/10 tbh

its not deathtier but its gigaover in the west

would be better if his gonions were wider too
ok thx for the rate

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
I dont see any forward grown in the pic u posted. Your chin and maxilla are both completely flat. The chin is supposed to cross that yellow line that I drew and the blue line is supposed to be at a steep angle

View attachment 2862348

I'll never say looksmaxxing is a hopeless but this forum is mostly focused on western beauty standards . People here will give you a low rating because u don't fit the western standards and I'm not familiar with the beauty standards in asian countries. I can only rate you relative to other western people. You should probably ask @shabby890 @Insomniacs that @chinese nigga for a rating.
Yeah nigga’s side profile is cooked no chin projection shit maxilla bad undereye support round forehead .

but overall low mtn , I still spend a lot of time in east asia, his eye area is better than your average rice, it saved him from total subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Jason Voorhees
Yeah nigga’s side profile is cooked no chin projection shit maxilla bad undereye support round forehead .

but overall low mtn , I still spend a lot of time in east asia, his eye area is better than your average rice, it saved him from total subhumanity
Ok thank you

View attachment 2862348

eh its not completely flat, could be worse though
yeah his prognathism cucks his chin hard

atleast brow ridge mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax

View attachment 2862348

Chad move posting his face straight into this thread so it can't be removed later :lul:

It's not hopeless because you look normal. Don't fret and don't let this website go to your head too much.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 66476
didnt look at the pics, can smell the curry from here, 2/10

nigga look like a yakuza member but maybe surgery potential cuz eye area but 3/10

You're just asian, man. When I joined this website, back when I was 17, I was fat and had a terrible haircut. I also didn't know at the time, but I had an underbite.

I've grown, I look better. I have a perfectly normal, adequate life.

(almost) Everyone here can have a completely normal life. Your confidence in yourself as a person does wonders.

So please, don't fret. I was also bashed when I posted my pictures here years ago. You will be fine.