Rate how bad Id beat your lil twink asses

Nope I'm fine with my height never been an issue
How tall are you barefoot? No bullshit come on I would guess 5’9” or less. Your frame and tiny ass hands give it away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, GrayEyedBarrett, diggbicc and 2 others
You look like a manlet

Are you hurt because we told the truth? Unlike soyddit fuck off and go beat someone ass because you are insecure. Just know you won’t be beating pussy anytime soon jfl
Lol whatever I can still get cute girls, I'm not like every nerd here that demands a perfect 10/10 and finds every little imperfection. None of the girls I talk to are fat or ugly
Choose one
Not insecure about my height 1 bit has never been an issue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Lol whatever I can still get cute girls, I'm not like every nerd here that demands a perfect 10/10 and finds every little imperfection. None of the girls I talk to are fat or ugly
All I am saying is stop projecting when you know you aren’t all that. Tell me your height and I’ll tell you if it’s over. Also does “talking to” mean fucking? Or talking? I’m confused what your objective is.

All I am saying is stop projecting when you know you aren’t all that. Tell me your height and I’ll tell you if it’s over. Also does “talking to” mean fucking? Or talking? I’m confused what your objective is.
Just as tall as mike tyson look it up. Yeah I'm not 6ft but that doesnt matter.

• JFL
Just as tall as mike tyson look it up. Yeah I'm not 6ft but that doesnt matter.
“Not 6ft but that doesn’t matter” stop coping chad or death also are you fucking or talking?

Who's Dad is this

u have no muscles son, only fat

zero chest and traps or shoulders or arm veins

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Deleted member 5892, Incoming and 1 other person
>looksmaxing

That little pencil neck wouldn’t stand a chance. Go have a wank.

• +1
This dude encapsulates the "no gym for your face" notion pretty well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, diggbicc and Deleted member 5892
Never been called short by anyone irl my height is respectable but under 6ft
Nothing under 6ft is respectable faggot come lick the cum of my tip pussy

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 4310, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 5393
You're fucking ugly and short. No amount of muscle will save you.

Jfl at you for coming here like a fucking 12 year old and saying "XD I can beat your ass".

If you truly believed that then you would feel no need to come to an obscure forum and say it. Sure a lot of people on this forum are insecure but you are without a doubt the most insecure pussy this forum has seen.

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 5892
well he has a shit body, he wouldnt even look like he gyms irl
Han ser ut som en sån tryhard gymblatte som kör fitness24/7 och försöker haffa fitnesstjejer med sin urusla Svenska.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Damn daddy,you'd beat my ass till it's red raw.

You're fucking ugly and short. No amount of muscle will save you.

Jfl at you for coming here like a fucking 12 year old and saying "XD I can beat your ass".

If you truly believed that then you would feel no need to come to an obscure forum and say it. Sure a lot of people on this forum are insecure but you are without a doubt the most insecure pussy this forum has seen.
Just a test I've noticed the ones on here that actually have balls will challenge me but the ones with low T will try to use "logic" to argue. Just a shit forum where everyone talks shit all the time I had to do it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 4310
Just a test I've noticed the ones on here that actually have balls will challenge me but the ones with low T will try to use "logic" to argue. Just a shit forum where everyone talks shit all the time I had to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming and diggbicc
With no t
Jesus Christ, I hope you are trolling. You are so fucking fragile and insecure. If you truly were "dangerous" you wouldn't brag about it online, remember that. You are a fucking joke and most likely a loser in real life.

How old are you? 11?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Jesus Christ, I hope you are trolling. You are so fucking fragile and insecure. If you truly were "dangerous" you wouldn't brag about it online, remember that. You are a fucking joke and most likely a loser in real life.

How old are you? 11?
Lol Democrat

Why does this thread not have 10 pages of brutal roasts?

Looksmax.me has lost its spirit, if this was 6 months ago then he would get roasted to oblivion and gone on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
weak feminine high set browridge wouldnt resist a single punch, narrow face, fragile peanut skull, pencil neck, no traps, high bodyfat, short height... "MUH MASCULINITY IM SO MANLYY GRRR"

weak feminine high set browridge wouldnt resist a single punch, narrow face, fragile peanut skull, pencil neck, no traps, high bodyfat, short height... "MUH MASCULINITY IM SO MANLYY GRRR"
Lol have you even been in a fight before?
Why does this thread not have 10 pages of brutal roasts?

Looksmax.me has lost its spirit, if this was 6 months ago then he would get roasted to oblivion and gone on suicide watch.
Lol are you calling on your army of nerds to attack? Another sign of pivoting and low t

Lol have you even been in a fight before?

Lol are you calling on your army of nerds to attack? Another sign of pivoting and low t
Not everything is about fighting you low IQ monkey, even if you were good at fighting, women don't even take a single look at you. They see you as what you are , a subhuman. I won't get into a stupid fight just to fuck up my face. Even I am more masculine than you at the age of 18 so stop the cope. You are genetic trash. And you will always find someone stronger than you are, women aren't looking for fckg powerlifters theyre looking for good genetics you retard

• +1
Not everything is about fighting you low IQ monkey, even if you were good at fighting, women don't even take a single look at you. They see you as what you are , a subhuman. I won't get into a stupid fight just to fuck up my face. Even I am more masculine than you at the age of 18 so stop the cope. You are genetic trash. And you will always find someone stronger than you are, women aren't looking for fckg powerlifters theyre looking for good genetics you retard
Lmao wow what a lil bitch response. Look in the mirror and reread you comment

Lmao wow what a lil bitch response. Look in the mirror and reread you comment
Too complicated for ur subhuman brain I can understand
Read title of ur thread again and look at urself in the mirror lmao

Too complicated for ur subhuman brain I can understand
Read title of ur thread again and look at urself in the mirror lmao
Yeah I dont understand how someone can be such a lil bitch your right I guess that means my iq isnt high

Yeah I dont understand how someone can be such a lil bitch your right I guess that means my iq isnt high
Define "lil bitch" then since this pathetic insult has literally nothing to do with my previous post, and yeah you won't get very far in life with such a low IQ, ugly face, frame and height

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah bad phot
Yeah that's a really bad photo of me I'm not ugly just not overly attractive
You have a long midface of death JFL

• +1
Jfl, I have years of martial arts experience and i'm 6'2. I would crack your skull in a matter of seconds. Pretty sure I could kill you with my bare hands.

You wouldn't act this way if we were standing next to each other, remember that.

• +1
Jfl, I have years of martial arts experience and i'm 6'2. I would crack your skull in a matter of seconds. Pretty sure I could kill you with my bare hands.

You wouldn't act this way if we were standing next to each other, remember that.
Lol I dont care how much martial arts you know I would not hold back if your being a faggot I'd call you out. There is no fucking way you would kill me with your bare hands hahaha. I may look like a nice guy but in scrappy and I would never go down without putting damage in I can guarantee you that lil guy
You have a long midface of death JFL
Bad photo. Yes I know that is a flaw of mine but I'm not that bad looking irl. Horrible photo of me unshowered and looking like shit. But yes I am no model

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 4310
Lol I dont care how much martial arts you know I would hold back if your being a faggot I'd call you out. There is no fucking way you would kill me with your bare hands hahaha. I may look like a nice guy but in scrappy and I would never go down without putting damage in I can guarantee you that lil guy

Bad photo. Yes I know that is a flaw of mine but I'm not that bad looking irl. Horrible photo of me unshowered and looking like shit. But yes I am no model
Jfl at that insecure response, you are probably the biggest loser irl. jfl coming to an anonymous forum to tell kids that you can beat their ass. No normal adult would do that. You failed in life, accept it.

• +1
You know how to google images of random guys... cool bro.... kinda gay
That’s not a google image he uses this site you subhuman

Jfl at that insecure response, you are probably the biggest loser irl. jfl coming to an anonymous forum to tell kids that you can beat their ass. No normal adult would do that. You failed in life, accept it.
Lol your a bunch af shit talking little kids idc.
That’s not a google image he uses this site you subhuman
Wasn't even him that posted it it was someone else posting his pic... pathetic

Lol your a bunch af shit talking little kids idc.

Wasn't even him that posted it it was someone else posting his pic... pathetic
You are probably shorter than most kids here tbh.

May I ask, how often do you try to fight people in real life? Probably never because you are a short and skinny subhuman. You failed in life so you come here to tell people how tough you are, if you were tough then you wouldn't feel the need to brag about it on the internet.

Your only solution is to commit suicide, think about it, you are a miserable man and your existence is pathetic. You are an adult who comes to forums to brag about how you can beat people up because you never had the chance to become something in real life.

• +1