Rate Indian foid who worships bwc

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
7C55E400 D139 4059 8E4D A65B16BBA43F

C5E875D6 11D8 4A5D B5B3 B9E7947A2A59

Wait all these bwc worshippers simp over the guy from the gang movie my friend told me that looks doesn’t matter bc the fnaf guy is mtn and 5 6 but he doesn’t know he’s getting simps only from ethnic girs because he’s white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, brucewayne78, overtier1011 and 3 others
he's jacking off to the smell of someones shoe and gets caught doing it

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Dnrd

• +1
Its not just ethnic girls who are into that josh hutcherson guy lol its just ltbs mtbs this tiktok has nothing to do with race

• +1
Mane i always cage when I realise that desi chicks have it easy slaying on dating apps be it ltb or htb whereas our curry brothers prolly won't even get a single like unless he's built like a Chad lol brootal. The level of ego on these pajeetas are sky high, they needa be humbled :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and barettrealrx
I truly think tiktok is the worst abomination to ever happen. never once have I downloaded that app. it’s incredible how hiveminded the human is. in a matter of years even months you see this visceral change in perception. clothing is different. y2k emo swag archive. music. you have to listen to the most obscure SoundCloud artist. anime. I remember watching lain years ago and it was so niche. now faggots are obsessed with the ‘aesthetic’ not understanding the beauty of the source material. lainpilled. fucking retards. I hate that everything is an aesthetic now. kys. I would get bullied back then. and now my bullies try to be like how I was. it’s just. I hate humans tbh.

• +1